First Name
Eldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011and 2022 Camry 2023 Ford F150 Platinum Ordered
Occupation
Retired Navy
Thanks Mike, I have given them all the information, including VIN and expected dates. They are hoping I can take delivery in time, but also said they will do what they can. I've actually been pretty impressed with SF, and I know it's not my agent that sets policy. I'm pretty sure they'll make it work if at all possible.
Sponsored

MikeA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 150 Antimatter Platinum FX4
Thanks Mike, I have given them all the information, including VIN and expected dates. They are hoping I can take delivery in time, but also said they will do what they can. I've actually been pretty impressed with SF, and I know it's not my agent that sets policy. I'm pretty sure they'll make it work if at all possible.
For service Ive been impressed with State Farm for many years But they kept going up and up so after 25 years I finally moved to Nationwide and I got a little bit better coverage for $675 Less pr. year. moved homeowners too and saved $250 pr yr same coverage

Eldon

First Name
Eldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Navy
I have been with SF since I was 16 and am now 65. I've checked around and cant find any other who can beat them. I do have my home, life and car insurance with them, but I will have to check Nationwide to see what they say. Thanks, and Merry Christmas.

Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost
Just watched a YouTube video. Person is showcasing a 23 F150 Lariat they got in. It has heated steering wheel… with the heated steering wheel button as well.

Now I did see other 23s coming without, of course we know this. I didn’t know some might have it though.

Matt99

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Raptor 2022 Lightning
Occupation
Anesthetist
Just watched a YouTube video. Person is showcasing a 23 F150 Lariat they got in. It has heated steering wheel… with the heated steering wheel button as well.

Now I did see other 23s coming without, of course we know this. I didn’t know some might have it though.
they probably saved early production/deliveries and the heated wheel for dealer trucks not special order lol

Sponsored

Eldon

First Name
Eldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Navy
That makes since, put the extra in a lower cost vehicle. LOL I chose to go ahead and take the removal, and was pleased to see they actually put the heated mirrors back on. My biggest disappointment is still the removal of the multicount seats. So sad...

Hemitoeco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep WK Ecodiesel
Maybe good news for anyone that cares. Tim Batrz at long McCarthur ford said on his weekly web cast, that on the F150s that had forced removal of heated steering wheel, They are making a process by which they can add it back for you later. Hope so And hope they will do it for the $140 that they credit when its removed. btw Yesterday My Platinum said shipped but no rail car number. Dealer said they think it might be comming Convoy. Ford told me Dec 30th to Jan 5th but Dealer says Dec 14th to the 24th. Go Figure !! By the way for Batrz webcast google Ford Guy Youtube.

I’ve been looking for this video on YouTube and cannot find it. Do you have a link?

MikeA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 150 Antimatter Platinum FX4
I’ve been looking for this video on YouTube and cannot find it. Do you have a link?
Also the earlier vids before about episode 63 when watching they had a description on hover over of the progress bar But they quit doing that. A shame because it made it easier to find the conversation you want
Sponsored