First Name
Eldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011and 2022 Camry 2023 Ford F150 Platinum Ordered
Occupation
Retired Navy
I ordered my 2023 Platinum August 1st. I've received 2 emails saying the same thing. I figure it's just a waiting game. Last I heard they were having supply issues with parts to build the V8 5.0L Time will tell, maybe if it takes long enough I can get my motion seats I had to go without on this order, and get the 2025. LOL Good luck to all of you.
Sponsored

Ryan74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Carbonized Gray 4x4
I'm not very optimistic about that 10/17 build date notification if everyone else got the same exact date. How many can they possibly build in one day or even week?

I ordered a 2023 Tremor, no spray in bed liner as the dealer advised against it.
There’s a lot of us in the 10/24 build week. I think they can do 3000 trucks a week

Bart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A EB BAP (ordered 1/15)
At least they are offering to update you every 45 days. In the 7 months it took me to get from Order to Delivery this year, there were times way longer than 45 days where I heard nothing from Ford.

23f150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150
An f150!rolls off the line every 52 seconds.
I'm not very optimistic about that 10/17 build date notification if everyone else got the same exact date. How many can they possibly build in one day or even week?

I ordered a 2023 Tremor, no spray in bed liner as the dealer advised against it.

Sponsored

MikeA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 150 Antimatter Platinum FX4
I ordered my 2023 Platinum August 1st. I've received 2 emails saying the same thing. I figure it's just a waiting game. Last I heard they were having supply issues with parts to build the V8 5.0L Time will tell, maybe if it takes long enough I can get my motion seats I had to go without on this order, and get the 2025. LOL Good luck to all of you.
Oh I Truly wish that they would just Magically add the Motion seats back. I ordered Platinum Sept 3rd ..Could Not ad the active motion. I had 360 assist minus the parking feature and plus the pro power 2kw. On sept 14th I think I got the email with VIN and said was scheduled for Oct 17th build. I would really love to get the active motion seats BUT I cant see them just adding it back...Very Unlikely. Also They can go ahead and Build the Truck and Still roll it outside for a 3 month Chip hold just like they did with my 22 Lariat.

Eldon

First Name
Eldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011and 2022 Camry 2023 Ford F150 Platinum Ordered
Occupation
Retired Navy
Oh I Truly wish that they would just Magically add the Motion seats back. I ordered Platinum Sept 3rd ..Could Not ad the active motion. I had 360 assist minus the parking feature and plus the pro power 2kw. On sept 14th I think I got the email with VIN and said was scheduled for Oct 17th build. I would really love to get the active motion seats BUT I cant see them just adding it back...Very Unlikely. Also They can go ahead and Build the Truck and Still roll it outside for a 3 month Chip hold just like they did with my 22 Lariat.
Now I'm jealous, I still don't have a build date or vin. Just the email saying they got my order the first of August. Oh well, the longer they take, the more I will save for down and finance less. Good either way. I almost bought a 22 off the lot here in Kansas, but they were asking 5K over MSRP. I may not get the seats and a few other chip related ad on's , but I do save almost 11K by going with Granger and the 3% below invoice. Plus I get the 6.5 ft bed I really wanted.

MikeA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 150 Antimatter Platinum FX4
Its funny, I just rebuilt my platinum on the new 2023 site and the Active motion seats are there as std equipment and its not forcing any removal. I guess they force that on the dealer side when you order. My salesman is still trying to get them to put it back on my order but it wont let him and he says he is trying to reach out to their regional rep but the rep has just been unresponsive after multiple try's. Its just Sad. The rep at a minimum should respond and say sorry no change, ya still cant get the Active motion.

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
I am kind of wondering how Blue Cruise will effect build times. Have a Lariat High with sport appearance, 360 camera, towing package and blue cruise. Figure BC is the most limiting opition

Tripdaddy95

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Avalanche Lariat SCrew PB BAP
I am kind of wondering how Blue Cruise will effect build times. Have a Lariat High with sport appearance, 360 camera, towing package and blue cruise. Figure BC is the most limiting opition
I do not have BC and my 23 Lariat PB got pushed for the week of 10-17 to the week of 10-24.

Sponsored

drchops24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Z06
Still no build date. But with the removals I was debating canceling the platinum and ordering a lariat, but then the issue is the price increases. So I guess I’ll try to find a ‘22? Idk.

OP
OP
Jimi

Jimi

First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat Powerboost 502a Sport appearance
Occupation
Owner/Driver
Still no build date. But with the removals I was debating canceling the platinum and ordering a lariat, but then the issue is the price increases. So I guess I’ll try to find a ‘22? Idk.
I'm entertaining that same thought

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
I do not have BC and my 23 Lariat PB got pushed for the week of 10-17 to the week of 10-24.
if you got to build week you're way ahead of me

Thinbluef150

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
Police Officer
I ordered in mid July. Still haven’t heard anything. 2.7L Lariat.

Gixxerbrett

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150, 2021 Explorer
Occupation
Sales
I ordered it and on dealers daily report kept showing my order was LOCKED? There were 6 trucks that showed this. They called ford and rep said all these trucks had 360active selected and said if we changed to 360assist that would probably change status. Ordered 8/15
Sponsored