Sponsored

McCarthy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
I do not think the F150 has CCD. I put a Bilstein 6112 coilover on it that is for the 18-20 trucks, and no issues. I'm going to look at the stock suspension that was removed and see. (21 Platinum)

EDIT: See pic below, they are definitely not adjustable shocks.

Ford F-150 My 2021 Platinum build is complete ?? IMG_9815
Sponsored

Roadking71865

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
Sales
I do not think the F150 has CCD. I put a Bilstein 6112 coilover on it that is for the 18-20 trucks, and no issues. I'm going to look at the stock suspension that was removed and see. (21 Platinum)

EDIT: See pic below, they are definitely not adjustable shocks.

IMG_9815.jpg
Thanks for info. Were there any sensors to reposition? I just plan on 2” level

McCarthy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Thanks for info. Were there any sensors to reposition? I just plan on 2” level
Nope, just slapped it on and they did a relearn on the lane departure and adaptive cruise control, works perfectly.

Sponsored

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
Mods/ Changes:
-2.25" Readylift Leveling Kit
-20x9 Fuel Blitz wheels in machine tint color (+20 offset)
-295/60/20 Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires
-Ceramic tint on front 3 windows
-Aftermarket antenna
-JL 3.0 Fuel Oil Separator
-Futmoto quick drain oil valve (went to full synthetic)
-New aftermarket rubber mats
-BakFlip MX4 Tonneau Tri-fold cover
-Husky Rubber bed mat
-American Flag decals

Coming in a little late here. Beautiful truck. My one question is, was there any rubbing. No trimming or hitting crash bars at full lock required with your wheel/tire set up? That's the same specs I'd want but don't want to deal with any of that. TIA

MR650

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Blk/Blk
Mods/ Changes:
-2.25" Readylift Leveling Kit
-20x9 Fuel Blitz wheels in machine tint color (+20 offset)
-295/60/20 Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires
Looks really good to me. I'm going to follow your lead. My installer said the ReadyLifts were 2" when I told him my "friend" said they were 2.25" (in case you are confused - you 21Cali are the friend :) and I'm going to look for the Ridge Grapplers.. but I think I'm going to try and find a set of Weld Chasm w103 wheels. They are +20 so it should be close to matching your look.

Now - Since you have good taste, let me ask you about the under side of the truck.. I am (maybe) the only person to switch from a Raptor to a Platinum. I'm not exactly certain why I did that but I did, I got an OK deal on an A plan 2021 Platinum blk/blk. Its nice, I'm sort of getting use to it. Missing some of the raptor stuff. but I'm also trying out the new Powerboost... I crawled under the truck today (it arrived today) and I was disgusted by the lame aluminum skid plate.. its a joke, I am embarrassed that some of my money went to paying for that.

Now my question for you 21Cali and others.. is there something much cooler looking and functional that you might recommend to replace that? Something more Raptor like or at least a little higher quality that sort of comes up and meets the bumper?

The only things i'm really missing right now (after I steal your look 21Cali) from the Raptor are the look of that front end skid plate and I miss the upswitches.. Truthefully I never used them on the Raptor but.. I want them back.

OP
OP
Platinum Peasant

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
Looks really good to me. I'm going to follow your lead. My installer said the ReadyLifts were 2" when I told him my "friend" said they were 2.25" (in case you are confused - you 21Cali are the friend :) and I'm going to look for the Ridge Grapplers.. but I think I'm going to try and find a set of Weld Chasm w103 wheels. They are +20 so it should be close to matching your look.

Now - Since you have good taste, let me ask you about the under side of the truck.. I am (maybe) the only person to switch from a Raptor to a Platinum. I'm not exactly certain why I did that but I did, I got an OK deal on an A plan 2021 Platinum blk/blk. Its nice, I'm sort of getting use to it. Missing some of the raptor stuff. but I'm also trying out the new Powerboost... I crawled under the truck today (it arrived today) and I was disgusted by the lame aluminum skid plate.. its a joke, I am embarrassed that some of my money went to paying for that.

Now my question for you 21Cali and others.. is there something much cooler looking and functional that you might recommend to replace that? Something more Raptor like or at least a little higher quality that sort of comes up and meets the bumper?

The only things i'm really missing right now (after I steal your look 21Cali) from the Raptor are the look of that front end skid plate and I miss the upswitches.. Truthefully I never used them on the Raptor but.. I want them back.
That’s a lot haha but I’m not sure, I never really did any under carriage mods. The tremor bash plate is what comes to mind when I think of modifying anything under there tbh

MR650

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Blk/Blk
That’s a lot haha but I’m not sure, I never really did any under carriage mods. The tremor bash plate is what comes to mind when I think of modifying anything under there tbh
I’ll look at that. Here is a picture of the wheels, I ordered the ridge grapplers, wheels, readylift 2” and a roll & lock today. I’ll post you a few photos after I put them on. The grapplers were surprisingly expensive and hard to find.

Ford F-150 My 2021 Platinum build is complete ?? C96A0F35-2FA0-48FB-8DC4-C06615B4572A

Sponsored

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Looks sweet.

Love the offset of the rolling stock.......absolutely perfect.

Fredm2002

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Platinum Antimatter Blue; 2018 Edge 1984 V-65
Occupation
Education
Awesome looking truck, what was the final price tag of your mods?

Daily22ssv

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 powerbost
Occupation
Tech
I've thinking about doing same lift and wheels with 1 plus offset with Nitto G2s. Looking at yours might change to 20 plus offset. Your truck looks incredible! Have you had any issues? Or any recommendations?

OP
OP
Platinum Peasant

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
I've thinking about doing same lift and wheels with 1 plus offset with Nitto G2s. Looking at yours might change to 20 plus offset. Your truck looks incredible! Have you had any issues? Or any recommendations?
no issues whatsoever. Might be selling my truck though so I may even list these tires wheels for sale on here
Sponsored