Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Powerboost
Occupation
Sales
Morning all,

Been wanting to share some pics of my F150 for a few weeks now. I really appreciate all the content you all provide. It helped me decide on a couple different things that I put together and also has given me some options for things I’ve yet to get done or might get done further

2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost FX4
* Fox 2.0 Suspension Level, front and back
* 33.5” Falken Wildpeaks
* 16” Icon Six Speed Gunmetal Wheels
* AMP Retractable Running Boards
* BAKFlip Hard Tonneau Cover
* Spray In Bedliner
* Undercover Swing Case Tool Boxes
* Clearbra Protective Film (front only)
* Ceramic Limo Tint All Around

Going Forward I wish to paint my front towhooks Ford Race Red, install stubby antennae, and potentially take my FX4 decal off. To be honest the decal is growing on me though….

Thanks again for all the inspiration 🤙

Ford F-150 My 2021 Lariat Leveled in White CD309DB8-35E9-4DDD-AB26-F8B77FC3EA80

Ford F-150 My 2021 Lariat Leveled in White EE028F6E-4403-4318-90A8-84C72517D031

Ford F-150 My 2021 Lariat Leveled in White A7032341-6390-4E17-8EC2-37CC23E1CC60

Ford F-150 My 2021 Lariat Leveled in White 2B6B2B9B-19C4-4161-920F-16D55AC0E20E

Ford F-150 My 2021 Lariat Leveled in White A39B7B09-7E1C-46CA-88FB-57063238E7B4
Sponsored

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
Beautiful truck sir!!!! well played!

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
You have 16in wheels? If so, I didn’t realize that was possible!

Autofill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
You have 16in wheels? If so, I didn’t realize that was possible!
I’m guessing that’s a typo and they’re 18”. I looked into the 17” from the Raptor but they won’t fit on a Powerboost.

Regardless, this truck looks great! I really want the Fox kit as well but would like the my21+ kit if it ever shows up.

OP
OP

bassbuddy386

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Powerboost
Occupation
Sales
Yup, sorry about that typo. You are correct as they are 17” wheels

Sponsored

twelpo19

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Rach, 2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Occupation
IT Consultant
Great looking ride -- black /white combo is killer. Do us (or me a favor) and after a while of driving let us know the MPG impact and if the heavier/larger tires override the Hybrid (meaning all gas all the time). I want to do a level kit/little larger tires and understand the implications. Thanks.

OP
OP

bassbuddy386

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Powerboost
Occupation
Sales
I’m guessing that’s a typo and they’re 18”. I looked into the 17” from the Raptor but they won’t fit on a Powerboost.

Regardless, this truck looks great! I really want the Fox kit as well but would like the my21+ kit if it ever shows up.
Great looking ride -- black /white combo is killer. Do us (or me a favor) and after a while of driving let us know the MPG impact and if the heavier/larger tires override the Hybrid (meaning all gas all the time). I want to do a level kit/little larger tires and understand the implications. Thanks.
no
no doubt I have seen degradation on my MPG's. I kind of expected it and was a little sad when I was driving it home.... pre mods I was getting 19.3 and post mods I have been getting 17.5

one thing I have been doing the last week or so is rather than watch my MPG indicator, I have kept the dash on "This Trip" and been doing my very best to keep my MPG each trip higher than my average of 17.5. its been working but all it takes is one trip with a heavy foot and I see it go down way quicker than it went up. if I drive "not caring" about my MPGs its probably about 17 MPG. that's my take, for what its worth... and Ive been driving with the mods for about a month now.

thanks for the kind words too!

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a

Undertheradar

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Looks great man, and gets me excited for my Oxford Lariat PB that should be coming in a month or so. Even got Icons/Wildpeaks ready to go on it along with an Eibach coilover level.

Ford F-150 My 2021 Lariat Leveled in White 9D70D8B0-8B30-40A3-80B4-5FAE71C77CEB

Sponsored

Undertheradar

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Also, I see you’re in Orange County…curious who did your suspension install. Debating whether to let Ken Grody Ford do it when the truck arrives, or find a good local shop.

OP
OP

bassbuddy386

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Powerboost
Occupation
Sales
Looks great man, and gets me excited for my Oxford Lariat PB that should be coming in a month or so. Even got Icons/Wildpeaks ready to go on it along with an Eibach coilover level.

9D70D8B0-8B30-40A3-80B4-5FAE71C77CEB.jpeg
youre gonna be super happy with those tires and wheel colors!

very nice

OP
OP

bassbuddy386

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Powerboost
Occupation
Sales
Also, I see you’re in Orange County…curious who did your suspension install. Debating whether to let Ken Grody Ford do it when the truck arrives, or find a good local shop.
i got all my equipment installed at Villa Ford. it was important for me to have Ford do it. i had a raptor years ago that was equipped by Outlaw here in OC. they messed bunch of things up and never helped fix what they did wrong. i feel Villa's parts department did an excellent job, no issues and it will continue to stay under warranty.

Not sure if you have a Powerboost but my running boards had to be altered a bit due to the cooling lines the powerboost runs. Knowing that Ford made the modifications to make it work is good for peace of mind if anything breaks in the future.

Ken Grody does good work as well, it just happens that Villa was where i bought my ride. hope to see some pics of yours when its done

Undertheradar

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
i got all my equipment installed at Villa Ford. it was important for me to have Ford do it. i had a raptor years ago that was equipped by Outlaw here in OC. they messed bunch of things up and never helped fix what they did wrong. i feel Villa's parts department did an excellent job, no issues and it will continue to stay under warranty.

Not sure if you have a Powerboost but my running boards had to be altered a bit due to the cooling lines the powerboost runs. Knowing that Ford made the modifications to make it work is good for peace of mind if anything breaks in the future.

Ken Grody does good work as well, it just happens that Villa was where i bought my ride. hope to see some pics of yours when its done
Thanks man. Yeah, I had the same thought about letting Ford do the work just so I wouldn’t have to worry about any issues down the road. Ken Grody has a pretty awesome new customization area they just build that tells me they’re somewhat invested in doing good work.

Autofill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150