Sponsored

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
Hey guys, new to his forum but have learned a lot from most of you. I am a proud new owner of a tremor 402a package. So far I have installed a procomp 2.5” level, bakflip mx4 bed cover and linex spray in liner. My husky wheel well liners just showed up so I plan to install those this weekend. Overall I am super happy and pleased with the way this truck rides. I’ve only driven it about 20 miles since I had my level put on yesterday so take this with a grain of salt when I say it drives exactly the same as it did when it was stock as another forum member had mentioned. Hit me up with any questions and let me know your thoughts on the tire size. I may sell these and go up to a 34” big ko2.

469E91E4-C7D2-447B-BC3F-75EFE894AEDF.jpeg

F17DE132-344A-4A88-8BF2-E52FA8A74E9B.jpeg

75259EBF-5B16-42E9-B25F-A026D3C7F9E1.jpeg
Great looking truck. Every time I see a White Tremor, it hurts a bit (I ordered AMB).

I am strongly considering getting the BakFlip MX4. Did you do the install yourself? Do you think you could get a dirt bike in sideways and not destroy it? How easy would it be to remove it?

What made you decide to go with the Husky wheel liners versus another brand? I've never thought about doing those ever until this forum...but after seeing some installs, they seem like they might be worth it. Not sure how much it's needed on a darker color truck though. I assume you are only going with the rear liners, right?

Also, nice G4. I'm going to assume you are a pilot.
Sponsored