Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Occupation
Drug Dealer of the LED World
Since we're a Master Dealer for Morimoto, we're happy to announce that purchaes from us are eligible for the Paid to Trade Program. What's that?

With the Paid to Trade program, you can quickly sell your stock lights hassle-free. Collect the cash, keep the garage clutter free, and avoid adding to the landfill! You can receive up to $700 on your stock headlights from Morimoto!

*OPEN ONLY TO CUSTOMERS IN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES

HOW IT WORKS
  • Confirm the trade-in cash price by clicking here and entering your vehicle information.
  • Purchase your genuine Morimoto headlights from us here at 4x4TruckLEDs.com
  • Submit your application to the Paid to Trade rebate program along with proof of purchase here. Morimoto will send you a free pre-paid shipping label via email to print out.
  • After receiving and installing the new aftermarket lights, confirm everything works as expected.
  • Next, carefully pack your stock lights in the box the new lights arrived in, reusing the foam inserts.
  • Apply the provided pre-paid shipping label to the box and deliver the box to the shipping carrier.
  • Once your stock lights are received, inspected, and approved, a check will be mailed to your shipping address.
Not only that, but you can use our REQUEST QUOTE/PRICE button on our website and we'll send you our best price for the Morimoto Headlights!

We'll also ship your order FREE within the lower 48 US States.

Grab your Morimoto Headlights from us now (as of 1/29/2023 the new 2021+ F150 headlights should be shipping VERY SOON!)

White DRL: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimoto-xb-led-headlights-for-2021-ford-f-150-white-drl/
Ford F-150 Morimoto PAID to TRADE Program | Get $$ Back on Morimoto Headlights 1675034124936

Amber DRL: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimoto-xb-led-headlights-for-2021-ford-f-150-amber-drl/
Ford F-150 Morimoto PAID to TRADE Program | Get $$ Back on Morimoto Headlights 1675034137697
Sponsored

mrtull

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT SCrew SB, FX4 with Tow
Occupation
Teacher
I was totally jonesing for Morimotos in my 2020 because they were just halogens! Now that I'm in my 22, I have LEDs, but they are not the projection LEDs.... and I'd really love sequential turn signals....

Gonna have to strategically leave this for my wife to find.... ;)

z-man

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
The option is there for 2021 F150 but not for 2022. Hmmmmm!

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
C&A
I already have the projector LEDs, but what about that grill in the Morimoto pictures? I couldn't find that on your website.

Sponsored

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
C&A
I already have the projector LEDs, but what about that grill in the Morimoto pictures? I couldn't find that on your website.
Found it in case anyone else is interested:

Morimoto XBG LED Upper Replacement Grille with White DRL

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website