Sponsored

2017 Silver Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 XLT and 1988 Mustang GT
Occupation
Machinist
Will there be a SuperCab for the new Raptor? ?
To my knowledge no. Super Crew 5.5' bed only. They were losing their ass on the Super Cab 5.5' bed because they had two different chassis when all they had to do was offer Super Cab with a 6.5' bed and use the same chassis. Same thing I keep saying with the new Tremor. Truck guys need longer beds not these BS short beds.
Sponsored

zapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Camaro ZLE
I'm actually a huge fan of the SuperCab with the 5.5 bed, but a SuperCab with a 6.5 bed would be a great option :D

Still hoping for a SuperCab Raptor though.

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
I'm actually a huge fan of the SuperCab with the 5.5 bed, but a SuperCab with a 6.5 bed would be a great option :D

Still hoping for a SuperCab Raptor though.
It’s all about the numbers and what sells most hence the reason Ford discontinued the SuperCab Raptor.

flafonta

First Name
Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Explorer Sport, 2016 Golf R, 2010 Lexus IS350
So do we know when we can place an order for the F150 Tremor?

Sponsored

TXENG89

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Kinda defeats the whole Super Crew thing, doesn’t it.
If break over was so important, regular cab short bed would be the way to go.
I agree that the break over would be substantially better in a regular cab with a short bed. However, it now becomes a demand thing. More people buy Super Crews over regular cabs, and in order to not extend the wheelbase any further they offer the shortbed. I mean this is all speculation. Maybe they will add it after they see how popular this trim will be?

suprseb17

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Ecoboost
Am I the only one that is curious to know what’s the 37 Raptor PKG that’s listed??...

Wawa

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota tacoma
Occupation
Golf course superintendent
This is probably a dumb question but it's been bugging me since I saw those photos. The first photo says it's standard 4x4 with two speed automatic AWD with mechanical locking 4WD. So is the Tremor going to be a full time AWD?

flafonta

First Name
Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Explorer Sport, 2016 Golf R, 2010 Lexus IS350
According to Ford, it should be early to mid Summer of 2021.
I thought this was availability dates. I was hoping the ordering banks would open 3-4 months earlier. Probably wishful thinking....

Sponsored

2017 Silver Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 XLT and 1988 Mustang GT
Occupation
Machinist
This is probably a dumb question but it's been bugging me since I saw those photos. The first photo says it's standard 4x4 with two speed automatic AWD with mechanical locking 4WD. So is the Tremor going to be a full time AWD?
It's the same higher end transfer case in the Raptor, Limited, the Bronco has it available, and I think there is one more F150 Trim that carries it. To my understanding it activates when wheel slip is noticed activating 4WD in a way similar to AWD. But normally drives in RWD. Seems nice but unnecessary to me. So I'd say no and thankfully the Tremor won't be AWD all the time. In the Tremor it's on the high trim package. As for the mechanical locking 4WD that's the available Torsen mechanical locking front differential. Which definitely peaked my interest in this beast. Hopefully it's affordable in the end.

Wawa

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota tacoma
Occupation
It's the same higher end transfer case in the Raptor, Limited, the Bronco has it available, and I think there is one more F150 Trim that carries it. To my understanding it activates when wheel slip is noticed activating 4WD in a way similar to AWD. But normally drives in RWD. Seems nice but unnecessary to me. So I'd say no and thankfully the Tremor won't be AWD all the time. In the Tremor it's on the high trim package. As for the mechanical locking 4WD that's the available Torsen mechanical locking front differential. Which definitely peaked my interest in this beast. Hopefully it's affordable in the end.
Thank you.

Wawa

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota tacoma
Occupation
Your welcome was hoping that was helpful to you.
Oh yeah! I really want a Tremor but if it was going to be full time AWD, I'd have to pass. So it's still on the table unless ford's out in left field on pricing or finance rates. Man, they are taking their sweet time releasing this truck..... Just give us the B&P already! ?

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew, FX4, Lariat
I'm hoping the rear bumper can be transferred to other models!
I’d like to install the rear bumper and front skid plate on a lariat. Should bolt on since the tremor isn’ta different body like trying to retrofit raptor parts.
Sponsored