First Name
Danney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Designer
You got marked as built while being on chip hold? Thats what they used to do but I thought I saw a pattern in them stopping that. Meaning, you stay marked "in production" until the chip hold is over.
I think you are right. The only way I found out my truck was “built” was through the ford chat. Tracker has been showing in production since 9/16. So mine is stuck in a parking lot somewhere in Michigan.
Sponsored

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
I think you are right. The only way I found out my truck was “built” was through the ford chat. Tracker has been showing in production since 9/16. So mine is stuck in a parking lot somewhere in Michigan.
yeah if you look at the earlier builds they would be built the day after their blend day. A normal person would think its actually built and would expect to be shipped but it didn't work out like that. I think Ford caught onto something for once and stopped doing that. I want to say that process stopped in June/July for sure and now you sit in production until it gets squared away.

Me personally I just figured it was a physical truck when ford pass finally got the activate button. I had a 2.5 week chip hold but about 3 days after my blend day Ford pass started changing.

Happy1286

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 (eventually)
You can download the asbuilt from motorcraft. Once downloaded just change the file type to xml
I guess I'm going to need a step-by-step here...I'm really struggling with this one! haha

Fire105

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lariat
Occupation
DPW / fire fighter
It’s just one big run around sad with amount of money we spend mine was a blend date July 27
Ford F-150 Module number translator? 652F1287-B09D-42EA-9A90-0186BA3B2850
dealer told me on 8/28 on chip hold, ford told me call middle of September for update said ship between 9/13 and 9/19 came and went no truck called back estimated at dealer 9/26 called noon today nothing changed and swear it’s released to ship funny I asked today when it came off hold said 8/3 any further info call dealer. Sorry for life story just frustrating and sorry those that ordered even earlier than me and still waiting.

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
I guess I'm going to need a step-by-step here...I'm really struggling with this one! haha
You just want to know your module count? Whats your vin number?

Sponsored

Happy1286

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 (eventually)
You just want to know your module count? Whats your vin number?
I'm just looking to see what they are and such, aka anxiously waiting. Vin is 1FTFW1ED1NFC17555, but still wanting to learn how to open it in excel.

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
I'm just looking to see what they are and such, aka anxiously waiting. Vin is 1FTFW1ED1NFC17555, but still wanting to learn how to open it in excel.
you have 1009

You literally just copy and paste the modules into cell #1 and they will fall into order, then you look at the row count. If when you paste it trys to read in one row only then you missed a space. If you copy manually from the bottom to the top its easier to grab, other wise just do select all. Attached a excel file so you can see what it should look like then try it yourself

Attachments

Happy1286

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 (eventually)
you have 1009

You literally just copy and paste the modules into cell #1 and they will fall into order, then you look at the row count. If when you paste it trys to read in one row only then you missed a space. If you copy manually from the bottom to the top its easier to grab, other wise just do select all. Attached a excel file so you can see what it should look like then try it yourself
Thanks!
Sponsored