Sponsored

Mobile detailing-Houston

RedTXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 SQ Limited
Looking for recommendations for a solid mobile detail company. Preferably someone you’ve personally used, versus just word of mouth. But I‘ll take any thing you got.

Most of the ones I search via google appear to just be fly-by-night guys that just bought their first power washer and consider themselves a detailer. Or have ”been in business” for 10 years but have no website & one or two pics on their social media. Looking for someone who uses good products, and actually knows what their doing.

Thanks!
Sponsored

RedRaider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A FX4
Occupation
Electronics Engineer
When you say detailer do mean someone that will wash and vacuum it or do paint correction and ceramic coatings? Or all that stuff? I'm just curious as I've thought about this many times.

OP
OP
RedTXV

RedTXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 SQ Limited
All of it, but mainly just cleaning and detailing.

I have a work fleet of about 30 vehicles that I would like to use this person for as well.

Last edited:

chill_will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum 4x4
Occupation
Engineer
All of it, but mainly just cleaning and detailing.

I have work fleet of about 30 vehicles that I would like to use this person for as well.
Get with my guy Bron who owns Global Ceramic. Super quality work and good dude to work with. He does paint correction and does the best ceramic coating I’ve seen. He does everything from private jets and down.

Ford F-150 Mobile detailing-Houston 452DAEB7-5C10-43B7-8EDA-A9BDA2BF7AB2

OP
OP
RedTXV

RedTXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 SQ Limited
Get with my guy Bron who owns Global Ceramic. Super quality work and good dude to work with. He does paint correction and does the best ceramic coating I’ve seen. He does everything from private jets and down.

452DAEB7-5C10-43B7-8EDA-A9BDA2BF7AB2.jpeg
Thank you for this. Just had a good conversation with Bron, and setting up a ceramic coat for my truck next week. Looks like we might do some business with my fleet as well.

Sponsored

chill_will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum 4x4
Occupation
Engineer
Thank you for this. Just had a good conversation with Bron, and setting up a ceramic coat for my truck next week. Looks like we might do some business with my fleet as well.
That’s great man! He went above and beyond on my paint correction and ceramic coat. I had a pretty good scratch near my gas tank door from the dealer (I know I should have caught it there) and he was able to polish it out. Good people for sure. Glad y’all are working together!

fmdog44

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 XL
Occupation
Retired
There is a Taco /Burger place on FM1960 that occupies a spot for a wash, polish, wax, detailing business. It is near TC Jester on the south side of the street. Sorry I can't name the place
Sponsored