Sponsored

Mirrors

Csvt18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150 SCEW (current), 2022 f150 (ordered)
Anyone know if you can swap the tow mirrors out for the regular mirrors?

I’ve seen people swapping FOR tow mirrors but not other way around. A dealer has a stock unit coming in and it has tow mirrors which I can do without.
Sponsored

MJ Heat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RCLB 5.0/2022 Powerboost/2023 Maverick Hybrid
Yep. You can definitely swap the other way if you want. You would do well if you could find someone with the same trim package & mirror function, that your truck has, that wants tow mirrors. That should not be too hard. The hard part will be getting together with them physically to make he swap, so neither of you has to drive a truck without mirrors. Changing them only takes a few minutes each. Good Luck!

OP
OP

Csvt18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150 SCEW (current), 2022 f150 (ordered)
Yep. You can definitely swap the other way if you want. You would do well if you could find someone with the same trim package & mirror function, that your truck has, that wants tow mirrors. That should not be too hard. The hard part will be getting together with them physically to make he swap, so neither of you has to drive a truck without mirrors. Changing them only takes a few minutes each. Good Luck!

Thanks! I’ll keep that in mind.

eddyjim

First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150s
Occupation
bussiness
Can I also use a customized mirror and light too?? I have heard that the system will not recognized the lights!
Sponsored