Metro Detroit - Ceramic Coating / clear Bra

meyer_22

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4x4 Hybrid, Lariat
Really thinking of getting either ceramic coating or a clear bra/paint film on my 2021 Lariat Powerboost (Rapid Red). Anyone have a place they recommend in the metro Detroit area, and even better anybody had it done that can let me know their experience with price and final outcome? Thanks much!
Sponsored

Desertdweller

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 KR PowerBoost FX 4
Occupation
Retired
Really thinking of getting either ceramic coating or a clear bra/paint film on my 2021 Lariat Powerboost (Rapid Red). Anyone have a place they recommend in the metro Detroit area, and even better anybody had it done that can let me know their experience with price and final outcome? Thanks much!
Did my own ceramic coating using Avalon King, with a coupon code around $49.00. Look on youtube and view the video's and some of them will give you a coupon code. You only need 1 bottle and about 4-1/2 hours of labor. That includes the windshield. I also did the clear bra from a local vendor here in Scottsdale on the front grill painted area , headlights and about 12" of the hood and fenders for just under $500. I think I will also do a DIY smoked bug deflector for under $100 to keep the hood and windshield as clean as possible. FWIW I also have Rapid Red and it looks amazing.

OP
OP
meyer_22

meyer_22

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fade to Black - Troy Michigan is hands down the best in town
Thanks for the recommendation. Have you used them before? And did you do a clear bra or ceramic on your 2021 F150?

Sponsored

SpartanDS

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4, Space White
Between myself and my family, Fade to Black has tinted/PPF/ceramic 5 of our vehicles/boats and they have all turned out perfect. I will warn you right now, he’s not the cheapest in town. But you get what you pay for. Check out his Facebook or IG pages. The shop is a piece of art itself and there’s usually nothing but Raptors, TRXs, Lambos, and Ford GTs packed in it.

Rapid Red

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Test driver
Motor City Wraps is going to do mine tomorrow!

OP
OP
meyer_22

meyer_22

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Motor City Wraps is going to do mine tomorrow!
Hey, please post a follow up Pic and let me know what price you paid and for what services!

Rapid Red

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Test driver
My son, Motor City Wraps. Did mine!
Sponsored