Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Tier Activities* have replaced Milestones, bringing you more ways to advance through the three membership Tiers and enjoy rewards your way. Plus, each Tier has partner offers — and even more benefits coming in 2024.

Tier Activities do more than help you advance your Tier status. Each one is another way to earn and redeem Points.
  • Lease or purchase a new vehicle
  • Purchase a Ford Blue Advantage® vehicle
  • Complete a Ford Service visit
  • Buy Ford Accessories online
  • Purchase an eligible Connected Services† product
Additionally, with the FordPass® Rewards Visa®†† card, every purchase you make will help you earn Points. You’ll also earn 2 Tier Activities on your first transaction of the year.

Log in to your Ford account or visit the FordPass Rewards homepage to learn more.

Must be enrolled in FordPass® Rewards to receive FordPass Rewards Points. Points are not redeemable for cash and have no monetary value. Point earning and redemption values are approximate and vary by products and services redeemed. See the FordPass Rewards Program terms and conditions at FordPassRewards.com for information regarding expiration, redemption, forfeiture and other limitations on FordPass Rewards Points.

* Tier Activity limitations apply. See FAQs for details.
Go here for a complete list of eligible Connected Services.
†† See the FordPass Rewards Visa® Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms. Points are not redeemable for cash or check, and have no monetary value. Please see the FordPass® Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for information regarding expiration, redemption, forfeiture and other limitations on FordPass® Rewards Points. Must be enrolled in FordPass Rewards.”
Sponsored

tjtennispro

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 3.5 V6 Lariat
Occupation
Tennis Pro
Yew I noticed this new clown feature. I received 4 deductions from Ford. Fords customer service and marketing department need the Comcast treatment from years back where it got so bad they were forced to change company names.

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
Hey there. Can you send over a message with your VIN and the name/location of the Ford dealer you have been working with? I would like to take a closer look at your Tier Activities issue. To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation".

Sponsored

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
I've never had a reason to care about Ford points and they keep giving reasons to not care.

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
Hey there. Can you send over a message with your VIN and the name/location of the Ford dealer you have been working with? I would like to take a closer look at your Tier Activities issue. To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation".
Ford F-150 Meet the new FordPass® Rewards with "Tier Activities" 1706589061075

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
So tired of all this nonsense; just take all the energy and effort spent on bullshit rewards programs and invest it back into a halfway decent product. Train the parts people at the dealership better and make better parts and sell them at a good price. Leave the tokens and rewards for kids and gamblers.

The games are so fatiguing that I’ve started boycotting the ‘digital rewards’ coupon sales at the grocery store where they force you to scan a goddamned QR code with your cell phone to get the sale price. I just don’t buy the product at all. even if I needed it. Can’t even count the times that I went without getting potato chips because I refuse to play on my phone in the ghetto ass Fry’s in my neighborhood at 10PM because I’d like to have a little situational awareness and hate touching my phone with dirty hands. I don’t want to have to look up something on my phone and then touch my eyeball after I opened a door that some vagrant touched. I wash my hands before I use my phone; I try to keep it clean but I don’t wash it every time I use it.

Sick of waitresses huffing and puffing when I ask for physical menus at a restaurant because I want to leave my phone in my pocket and be engaged with the people in my company. We can stay home ignoring people on our phones; why pay money to do it at a restaurant?

Stop this stupid shit. Nothing makes me lose my mind more than just needing an oil filter or watching my Chinese food get cold but I’m stuck in line right behind the guy/lady that wants to save $1 but can’t get the fucking app to work right because the goddamned apps never work right; even if you got it to work right in the parking lot but after ten minutes it timed out and then refuses to refresh and work correctly. So now you’re the broke ass looking MF holding up the line to save a few bucks on some contrived bullshit nonsense that doesn’t contribute jack shit to the user experience other than making us all feel more like a rat in a maze than ever before!

Everyone is a loser with these stupid rewards. Now that some businesses have started adding surcharges for credit card sales; I’m actually using cash more.

Ford F-150 Meet the new FordPass® Rewards with "Tier Activities" EA5663D3-681C-4CB8-9775-D06BDB96ED47

Deleted member 15247

So tired of all this nonsense; just take all the energy and effort spent on bullshit rewards programs and invest it back into a halfway decent product. Train the parts people at the dealership better and make better parts and sell them at a good price. Leave the tokens and rewards for kids and gamblers.

The games are so fatiguing that I’ve started boycotting the ‘digital rewards’ coupon sales at the grocery store where they force you to scan a goddamned QR code with your cell phone to get the sale price. I just don’t buy the product at all. even if I needed it. Can’t even count the times that I went without getting potato chips because I refuse to play on my phone in the ghetto ass Fry’s in my neighborhood at 10PM because I’d like to have a little situational awareness and hate touching my phone with dirty hands. I don’t want to have to look up something on my phone and then touch my eyeball after I opened a door that some vagrant touched. I wash my hands before I use my phone; I try to keep it clean but I don’t wash it every time I use it.

Sick of waitresses huffing and puffing when I ask for physical menus at a restaurant because I want to leave my phone in my pocket and be engaged with the people in my company. We can stay home ignoring people on our phones; why pay money to do it at a restaurant?

Stop this stupid shit. Nothing makes me lose my mind more than just needing an oil filter or watching my Chinese food get cold but I’m stuck in line right behind the guy/lady that wants to save $1 but can’t get the fucking app to work right because the goddamned apps never work right; even if you got it to work right in the parking lot but after ten minutes it timed out and then refuses to refresh and work correctly. So now you’re the broke ass looking MF holding up the line to save a few bucks on some contrived bullshit nonsense that doesn’t contribute jack shit to the user experience other than making us all feel more like a rat in a maze than ever before!

Everyone is a loser with these stupid rewards. Now that some businesses have started adding surcharges for credit card sales; I’m actually using cash more.

EA5663D3-681C-4CB8-9775-D06BDB96ED47.jpeg
Damn brother. I couldn’t have detailed that any better myself. I agree with you 100 percent my man.

Sponsored

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Now that some businesses have started adding surcharges for credit card sales; I’m actually using cash more.
CC companies charge businesses ridiculous fees and I fully support paying extra to cover fees on a small business. Walmart/Lowes etc I would just walk out and leave.

I agree on the stupid rewards programs. I'm tired of being asked if I have their app when I go out to eat. I don't care about your app or points. I just want a decent meal at decent price. Ford just getting greedy not offering points for Bluecruise subscription. At that ridiculous price they can afford to throw in an incentive.

JefCo23

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT SCREW FX4
Occupation
Union millwright
Maybe discounts on factory parts? Like only 20% mark up on dealer cost?

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
I knew this thread would have popcorn material, thanks for delivering folks.

Don’t disagree with the takes regarding rewards systems/discounts/coupons etc, but coupons/rewards systems have been around for a very very long time. Younger generations don’t know a life without them, so while I too wish they just didn’t have them/marketing at all, I might as well wish for a billion dollars, because the odds of that happening are probably better than rewards programs/coupons/sales going away.

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Same people that will complain here about rewards and discount programs get upset about not getting PCO. :)