First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
Passenger side massaging function won’t turn on. Power cycling the truck doesn’t seem to help. Truck stands overnight and then it works again. After shutting it off, won’t turn back on again.
Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Passenger side massaging function won’t turn on. Power cycling the truck doesn’t seem to help. Truck stands overnight and then it works again. After shutting it off, won’t turn back on again.
Since it is just the one side, fuse maybe?

discothan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT

Did you slip it a few $1 bills?
No seriously, seems strange that it work only after a long "off" period.

OP
OP
Platinum Peasant

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
My dealer got back to me today, apparently the 2021 has a pressure sensor on the passenger side for the massage function, new for this year. The back lumbar adjusting mechanism however was broken and crunched excessively, some thing the tech agreed with right away.

to those of you with the massaging seats, do any of you have a pop or crunch under your driver seat bottom cushion when you hit a bump or speed bump? Mine does this only on the driver side, and apparently the three other platinum’s on their lot I’ll do the same. Massaging function works just fine on the driver side.

Sponsored

Kirbster

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platty
Occupation
Pilot
Having trouble with my massaging seats not keeping their lumbar support settings. I’ve set it up to the way I like it and saved the seat settings. Next time it’s totally different, or back to nothing.any ideas? Not even using the massage feature in between.

spoink47

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 3.5EB FX4
Occupation
IT/project manager
My dealer got back to me today, apparently the 2021 has a pressure sensor on the passenger side for the massage function, new for this year. The back lumbar adjusting mechanism however was broken and crunched excessively, some thing the tech agreed with right away.

to those of you with the massaging seats, do any of you have a pop or crunch under your driver seat bottom cushion when you hit a bump or speed bump? Mine does this only on the driver side, and apparently the three other platinum’s on their lot I’ll do the same. Massaging function works just fine on the driver side.
so, my kids love this feature, but the problem is that they are not heavy enough, so it doesn't activate every time. I have to put pressure on the sits
spoke to the dealer in case there's smth they can do to set the weight control lower but apparently that's not quite how it works, much more complicate than I thought

GolfR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR PB
Having trouble with my massaging seats not keeping their lumbar support settings. I’ve set it up to the way I like it and saved the seat settings. Next time it’s totally different, or back to nothing.any ideas? Not even using the massage feature in between.
Ive been having the same problem. It seemed to help when I removed the my key fob from my profile settings. It still gets screwed up if I use the remote start or unlock the truck with the door buttons. I have to remember to hit the preset button to get everything back to where it should be. I think one of the the issues is that remote starting pushes the truck into the Guest profile.

GolfR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR PB

Yes, had the same problem on the lumbar section. Dealer had to take the back of the seat apart and fix the lumbar system mounting. It still pops a little bit when the massaging seats run and I plan to have them look at it when I get the oil changed.

cvretis

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Prius
Occupation
retired
Are the massaging seats worth it? We have the 2021 Lariat. We wanted the massaging seats, but had to get what they had in stock (Alaska trip planned and did not want to chance the new one not getting here).

I am considering ordering a new seat for the passenger side so my wife can use it.
Sponsored