First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Who's Left from this build week. I feel like I may be one of the last still waiting on their truck, I'm at 147 days and counting. I finally heard back from dealer and apparently mine is one of the ones waiting on modules to be installed. So no idea when it will ship.
117 days for me and still waiting. I wish that Ford would make it a priority to get the chips installed on the truck what were ordered for customers!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I am still waiting as well, not as long as you, 114 days so far, but still in the dark.

Did your tracker ever changed to “Built”? I hate to say it but it likely got bumped if you’re still waiting from the March 8th week at this point.

Brent

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 EB FX4
Occupation
Retired Law Enforcement
Did your tracker ever changed to “Built”? I hate to say it but it likely got bumped if you’re still waiting from the March 8th week at this point.
Thanks but it has apparently been built since March 9, although my dealer had no idea, I believe it was waiting for parts as it was supposedly released for shipping on April 9. The tracker I have access to says May 11 ETA end date but is has changed about ten times so far. My dealer thinks it is released and coming by train but cannot provide a rail number. The tracker says "Convoy." So, like my dealer, I am still in the dark and I just hope it is perfect after all the wait, because if it is not perfect, I have to start looking all over again.

Good luck with yours, Ford's 2021 release is a roller coaster and even good luck is not enough!

Tizzzo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lead Foot Gray XLT 5.0 Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Veteran
Thanks but it has apparently been built since March 9, although my dealer had no idea, I believe it was waiting for parts as it was supposedly released for shipping on April 9. The tracker I have access to says May 11 ETA end date but is has changed about ten times so far. My dealer thinks it is released and coming by train but cannot provide a rail number. The tracker says "Convoy." So, like my dealer, I am still in the dark and I just hope it is perfect after all the wait, because if it is not perfect, I have to start looking all over again.

Good luck with yours, Ford's 2021 release is a roller coaster and even good luck is not enough!
Best thing I can say is to reach out to a guy named Pioneer from another forum and kindly ask him for an update. He is a ford employee and can give you a more accurate status update. Il see if I can find the link to the thread he responds to.

Henryrlee

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021F-150 platinum ordered 2004 F350 2021 plt exp
Occupation
Us army retired
It’s ya boy, NoNewF-150 Knickell ?

Just got off the phone with my dealer and I’m now bumped from a March 3rd build date to the March 8th build week. From what I’ve been told, Monday 3/8/2021 is the set build date too.

Figured I might as well get the thread for the March 8th build week going for us.

As you add your information, be sure to add your original order dates, build dates (if you have them), and dates that your build’s window stickers are posted.

For me, ordered on 10/28, and scheduled to be built 3/8.
Ford F-150 March 8th, 2021 Build Week DFA21813-C436-487B-8C99-D4BA4B64DF66
Ford F-150 March 8th, 2021 Build Week DFA21813-C436-487B-8C99-D4BA4B64DF66

Sponsored

Brent

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 EB FX4
Occupation
Retired Law Enforcement
Best thing I can say is to reach out to a guy named Pioneer from another forum and kindly ask him for an update. He is a ford employee and can give you a more accurate status update. Il see if I can find the link to the thread he responds to.
Thanks, I did that already but things are still as clear as mud, conflicting information. No worries, it's just a waiting game now, but the Province of Ontario is pretty much in a pickle as well, so not much anyone can do about anything it seems.

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150

Thank you. I am incredibly grateful to have recently received my F-150.

I was in the dark a lot too. If you check over here ?:

https://www.f150forum.com/f129/who-...21-post-here-tracking-begins-482201/index308/

The user Pioneer74 can give you an update if you provide him your VIN.

If your truck is being shipped via railroad on Norfolk Southern, I started a thread on how to track the rail car over here ?:

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/norfolk-southern-tracking.2502/#post-37417

Hope this helps you out. I know how agonizing the wait is!

Brent

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 EB FX4
Occupation
Retired Law Enforcement
Thank you. I am incredibly grateful to have recently received my F-150.

I was in the dark a lot too. If you check over here ?:

https://www.f150forum.com/f129/who-...21-post-here-tracking-begins-482201/index308/

The user Pioneer74 can give you an update if you provide him your VIN.

If your truck is being shipped via railroad on Norfolk Southern, I started a thread on how to track the rail car over here ?:

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/norfolk-southern-tracking.2502/#post-37417

Hope this helps you out. I know how agonizing the wait is!
Thanks for the help guys, I am from the great white north so I don' t have access to the tracking available in the U.S.A. This is the first new Ford I have purchased, I know Covid is causing all kind of problems, but, Ford Canada absolutely needs to do a better job at communicating. I'm sure Ford does not care!

Gman73

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford F-150 on order
Occupation
Facilities Manager
My status finally changed to released “awaiting shipment” I am hoping my long wait may soon be over

Ford F-150 March 8th, 2021 Build Week new_9c45d0d4347c761fbfe3d8b894a1e88a10790f52