Sponsored

March 22 Build Week

wkarma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariet SCrew P-p-p-p-owerboost
My tracker updated... I agree with others in saying I don't think they have a clue when they'll replace the missing chips. I also feel like the ones getting produced now are going right through.
Estimated Dealer Delivery 10/31/2021

Saw this in another thread... looks like I'm missing a bunch of chips!
:mad::mad::mad::mad: Mine just moved back to 10/31/2021 as well. Now I'm getting angry.
Sponsored

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
People from this build week that have been pushed out to 10/31 ETAs, could you post your VIN and Order Number please? I'm putting together some data to send up the chain at Ford. Can't promise it will result in anything, but I think it would be helpful if it gets to the right person. Thanks.

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
People from this build week that have been pushed out to 10/31 ETAs, could you post your VIN and Order Number please? I'm putting together some data to send up the chain at Ford. Can't promise it will result in anything, but I think it would be helpful if it gets to the right person. Thanks.

wkarma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sure thing:
1FTFW1EDXMFB43258

Last edited:

DEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Toyota Tundra
Just a quick update. The last ETA for my F150 was between June 3 & 9, see message # 146. It was delivered to the dealership yesterday and was at its new home last night. It was awaiting chips. It was shown as built on May 25 and arrived at the dealership a week later. I pray that all those still waiting get answers very soon. Thank you for all the information each of you contribute to this site.

Sponsored

Sgtslaughter

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 King Ranch
1FTFW1E88MFB19530
W538

TBizz

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 WK2 Jeep
Occupation
Architect
my vin is 1FTFW1ED6MFB42186
Order: 6063

I’m in the 10/31 club as well now.

TBizz

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 WK2 Jeep
Occupation
Architect
Update: my dealer called today (6/7) and said they are showing a delivery between 6/14-6/22 now on their end but the Ford tracker still shows 10/31. Not sure how real this is but could be good news. I told him to let me know if they get a tracking number or if it shows a “built”.

Update: this must have been a glitch it now says 10/31 on their end as well. what a joke.

Last edited:

Sponsored

wkarma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Same. Went and talked to the dealer, said their district rep is just as frustrated at Ford as us in that she can get no answers.

wkarma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Anyone had any movement? Seeing lots in the build week before us. Hopefully we start getting some good news soon!

MDH

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
I too am watching this build week. I have a 3/24/2021 blend date and the current Vehicle Visibility Report that I received yesterday from my dealer still show that my truck is on chip hold with and ETA end date of 10/31/2021. Hope that it starts moving soon!

TBizz

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 WK2 Jeep
Occupation
Architect
I got no movement.

so far I've tried the following:
  1. Been in constant contact with my dealer - they only see the same things we see.
  2. Called Ford customer service - they can only tell you what you already know = Worthless
  3. Called Ford Marketing dept. - they can only tell you what you already know = Worthless
  4. emailed Ford Execs. (per 3/15 post) - no response.
  5. Reached out on Twitter - always diverted to dealer = Worthless
  6. Reached out to UAW 600 - they at least tried to get me some better contacts at Ford but the Ford contacts never reached out.
  7. going to try banging my head against my desk to see if that is more successful.
Sponsored