March 22 Build Week

MN_Hockey_Fan

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09/14/21 F150, 10 Expedition
Window sticker was produced this morning. Blend date showing March 26. Tracker info not updated yet.
Congrats, I know that is a good feeling to finally see. My window sticker showed up late Monday night and then at which time a 4/16 Delivery date was updated as well. There are certainly some cached results that impact the tracker results on this site and the Ford one. I was getting very frustrated as some times I would see it back in order processing status and then that delivery date would also bounce around as well. I think some of that is on Ford's end as well. Didn't help the Ford tracker requiring order number as well this week.
Sponsored

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
I'm in the same boat, ordered September 25th.....

I spoke with Ford regional manager and the dealer many times, nobody can tell me what's going on. We did remove spray-in bed liner which will be done localy and Max tow package, still no news... . :(
I think I would cancel my order and see what I can find on the lot at other dealers. That's ridiculous you've had to wait this long.

OP
OP

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
Geez, some of y'all have the patience of a saint. Haven't heard anything from my dealer this week, and my truck is apparently scheduled for build next week yet I still don't have a VIN. Sent a note off to them asking for an update but I'm fully expecting to get bumped further.

Edit:
Well that was a surprise. Finally have a VIN, my order was sent to plant today. No ETA or build date on the report though.

Last edited:

FlyingInMN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 1/25/21 order date
Just made it in the 3/22 week. Sticker just popped and 3/26 build. Boy that’s nice to see. And confirm it’s correct.

1/25 was my order with dealer
2/2 order confirmed by Ford (dealer ordered his lot inventory 1/29 lol)

XLT 4x4 super crew 5.5’ 302a
Space White
3.5E
Sport w 20” wheels
Tow Tech
Co-pilot assist
Moonroof
Power rear window
Work surface
B&O
wheel well liners

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
2/2 Order
Dealer told me 3/24 build day last week
Carbonized Gray Sport Lariat 502a 4x4 super crew 157” WB
3.5EB w/ 3:31
Spray in liner
360 cam and Copilot 2.0
Power tailgate
Moonroof
Interior work surface
WW liners

Still no window sticker yet, wonder when that is supposed to show?

Order tracker been showing ETA end date 1990-01-01 up until this week. Today its back to showing 1990-01-01 again. Understand its a default value, just wondering why it has been changing.

TA End Date1990-01-01

When is your build date? Your window sticker will populate about five days before your build date.

I wouldn't be too worried about the date. My truck apparently shipped on 3/12, but the tracker still adjusts occasionally and even goes back to "In Production" status sometimes. I have to keep telling myself, "they didn't unbuild my truck!" (hopefully!)

Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Geez, some of y'all have the patience of a saint. Haven't heard anything from my dealer this week, and my truck is apparently scheduled for build next week yet I still don't have a VIN. Sent a note off to them asking for an update but I'm fully expecting to get bumped further.

Edit:
Well that was a surprise. Finally have a VIN, my order was sent to plant today. No ETA or build date on the report though.

Was about to say. If your build has been scheduled to a build week, a VIN number has definitely been assigned, your dealer was just slacking in getting it to you. Have you tried the tracker from Ford and on our forum?

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I've been bumped three times and mine was apparently built during the March 8th build week. Since I've gone through the process, I can try and answer any questions you guys have over here on the 3/22 build week. Let me know!

OP
OP

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Was about to say. If your build has been scheduled to a build week, a VIN number has definitely been assigned, your dealer was just slacking in getting it to you. Have you tried the tracker from Ford and on our forum?
Looks like you're right about the slacking, Pioneer got me the full report and it shows that it was scheduled to a build week on Feb 11, and then scheduled to build on March 29 two weeks ago.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looks like you're right about the slacking, Pioneer got me the full report and it shows that it was scheduled to a build week on Feb 11, and then scheduled to build on March 29 two weeks ago.

Sounds like you're about two weeks behind me with the same scenario. I was scheduled the first week of February and got bumped to 3/1, then again to the 3/8 build week. Just barely made that one, built 3/12.

OzzieSr

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Lariat Sport 502A
When is your build date? Your window sticker will populate about five days before your build date.

I wouldn't be too worried about the date. My truck apparently shipped on 3/12, but the tracker still adjusts occasionally and even goes back to "In Production" status sometimes. I have to keep telling myself, "they didn't unbuild my truck!" (hopefully!)
Sticker produced today March 18 with Blend date of March 26. Dealer advised a March 24th build date just a few weeks ago. Tracker not updated yet with any details. Hoping this holds..

Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sticker produced today March 18 with Blend date of March 26. Dealer advised a March 24th build date just a few weeks ago. Tracker not updated yet with any details. Hoping this holds..

Wow, your window sticker populate pretty early. Having a window sticker with a blend date is a very good sign. Not too much that would interfere with it being built at this point short of a production line idle or shutdown.

OP
OP

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Got my window sticker with a blend date of March 27, matches with what Pioneer had on his report too. KC Build, hopefully it gets built with all the chips that it needs! Method of transport is Convoy.....which is interesting, figured it would be rail.

billarnold

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat
Occupation
retired
Just received my window sticker with a blend date of 3/28 which is a Sunday. Does this mean the build be done the week before this date or the following? Thanks

FlyingInMN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 1/25/21 order date
Got my window sticker with a blend date of March 27, matches with what Pioneer had on his report too. KC Build, hopefully it gets built with all the chips that it needs! Method of transport is Convoy.....which is interesting, figured it would be rail.
Hmm mine also says Convoy. KC build. Blend date of 3/26 and now updated to delivery date of 4/10 to MN! Wasn’t sure I’d even see it in April so hope that’s true.

wsp1811

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Sport-Screw, 2.7L,carbonized grey, 302a.
Well it looks like I can throw my name into this group, which is a good thing!
ordered on 2/17 and had a VIN on 2/22. Window sticker on 3/14.
Build scheduled for 3/24
Estimated delivery of 4/23 (probably wishful thinking)

Carbonized Grey Sport XLT 4x4 super crew with 302a
2.7L w/ 3.55
Co pilot assist 2.0
sliding rear window
interior work surface
Trailer tow package
B&O sound system
360 camera

Already have several large boxes of goodies in the garage awaiting its arrival.
Husky floor liners
Ford mudflaps
Gator tonneau cover

and more in transit........
Sponsored