Sponsored

March 1 Build Week

HawkeyeOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
Where do you find your order number? Ford’s tracking is requiring that now instead of just the VIN.

Although my contact at the dealership said my truck should be delivered next Tuesday. Fingers crossed!
Sponsored

PGA

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired
Where do you find your order number? Ford’s tracking is requiring that now instead of just the VIN.

Although my contact at the dealership said my truck should be delivered next Tuesday. Fingers crossed!
On the preview order form you received from the dealer, top line called order code. This is case sensitive when you put in in the tracker.

OP
OP
UNCGrad

UNCGrad

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 AMB Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost 6.5 bed

Also on your windiw sticker on bottom in box labeled item#. Your order number is after the dash. Mine looks like 24-9175. 9175 is my order #.

SuvE

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Retired
Order date 10/14/2020, Build date of 3/3, shipped on 3/5, delivered to dealer 3/19. I now have the truck and IT IS AWESOME!!!!!

Sponsored

Andy1980

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150
Occupation
Administrator
Ford F-150 March 1 Build Week 7BF539A9-05A1-4729-87C3-69CB5C0E365F
Ford F-150 March 1 Build Week 2244CC84-5A39-4B97-892C-8960F769CC52
Ford F-150 March 1 Build Week F33DA482-FDD8-4F0C-BDAB-0297A09E970B
Ford F-150 March 1 Build Week 70A11307-D200-4343-B9F6-8FF5AEEB87C7

I picked up my new F-150 today. I got there and my payments were $60.00 a month cheaper than expected. My dealer had an after thought about what they offered me for my trade in and gave me $3500.00 more than my original contract. So that was a nice surprise. Had the two front windows tinted today to match the back two and had a visor installed. Tomorrow I’ve got to get the tonneau cover and some other things added to it.
Just glad it’s finally here and no more waiting!

PGA

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired
Date ordered; December 9, 2020
Finished production; March 1st
Shipped (allegedly) March 2nd
Estimated delivery date; March 21st
Revised delivery date; March 28th
Re-revised delivery date; Unknown

Called my dealer today, 21 days after my truck supposedly shipped, and asked for it's current location. When he called back I could tell from his tone of voice he was not pleased. My truck is on a rail car sitting at a siding in Fort Wayne Indiana! Let's see, that's 150 road miles from Dearborn in three weeks, at this rate it should be delivered mid summer!

Dealer says there is nothing they can do until the railroad delivers the truck to the Yard in Jacksonville, then they will try to expedite delivery from JCT.

In the future I just can't see putting up with the aggravation of a special order from Ford. Hopefully by the time I'm ready for it's replacement Ford will have it's act together or there will be more competition from other manufactures!

lcrain

First Name
Lawson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150, '95 911 c2, '97 miata, '98 M3/4/5
Date ordered; December 9, 2020
Finished production; March 1st
Shipped (allegedly) March 2nd
Estimated delivery date; March 21st
Revised delivery date; March 28th
Re-revised delivery date; Unknown

Called my dealer today, 21 days after my truck supposedly shipped, and asked for it's current location. When he called back I could tell from his tone of voice he was not pleased. My truck is on a rail car sitting at a siding in Fort Wayne Indiana! Let's see, that's 150 road miles from Dearborn in three weeks, at this rate it should be delivered mid summer!

Dealer says there is nothing they can do until the railroad delivers the truck to the Yard in Jacksonville, then they will try to expedite delivery from JCT.

In the future I just can't see putting up with the aggravation of a special order from Ford. Hopefully by the time I'm ready for it's replacement Ford will have it's act together or there will be more competition from other manufactures!
Sorry for your frustration. Mine was supposed to be delivered Saturday...now it is showing two days from now. I sold my outgoing truck last week, which may have been premature. Luckily I do have another vehicle to drive. Starting to see more and more trucks at close by dealers that would fit the bill for me...don't want to go that route, but I am tempted and the shipping delay may force my hand.

PGA

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired
Sorry for your frustration. Mine was supposed to be delivered Saturday...now it is showing two days from now. I sold my outgoing truck last week, which may have been premature. Luckily I do have another vehicle to drive. Starting to see more and more trucks at close by dealers that would fit the bill for me...don't want to go that route, but I am tempted and the shipping delay may force my hand.
Know what you mean. My problem is I need the 157" wheelbase and Ford just doesn't send many to the dealers otherwise I would snatch one off a dealers lot in an instant.

lcrain

First Name
Lawson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150, '95 911 c2, '97 miata, '98 M3/4/5
Well, they must have heard me talking about it because my truck was delivered yesterday. Picking it up this weekend, then a 700 mile drive back from Granger Ford in Iowa to break it in.

Sponsored

PGA

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired
Well, they must have heard me talking about it because my truck was delivered yesterday. Picking it up this weekend, then a 700 mile drive back from Granger Ford in Iowa to break it in.
Congrads! Long drive but I'm sure you will enjoy getting to know your new ride. Safe travels and post a picture or two.

Egilson1

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat powerboost
Similar Story here. Build date of 3/2, shipped 3/3 with an end ETA of 3/23. Been sitting on the rail car in Buffalo NY since 3/21. Was able to ferret the info that it SHOULD be leaving buffalo tomorrow at 4am on it's way to MA, expected to arrive on the 27th. So I would assume to the dealer for the following Monday, and I would be able to pick it up late Tuesday or Wednesday.

Meanwhile my 2006 Explorer with 292000 miles knows I ordered it's replacement and is throwing a hissy fit. Dash board looks like the scoreboard at a stadium, with every light on. And it bucks and grids if I turn to tightly.

mnsunset

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150/1965 Mustang
Occupation
Self Employed
Picking mine up Friday. Its at the dealer but I am having the bedliner done at the dealer. Cheaper and trying to avoid delays.
Ordered December 16
Went into production March 3
Arrived at dealer March 15.
7 days ahead of schedule.
Picked it up Friday. Loaded the dog and one kid and drove it to the cabin in Northern Wisconsin. Nothing like a 500 mile round trip to break it in. Very happy so far.

OP
OP
UNCGrad

UNCGrad

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 AMB Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost 6.5 bed
Ordered 1/11/21
Built 3/4/21
Delivered 3/17/21
Picked it up 3/23/21

No pictures since I did not get out of dealership until after 9. First thing this morning dropped it off at detailer for tinting and ceramic coat.

Match

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 Lariat SC 157", 1993 Mustang LX 5.0, 1994 F150 Ext Cab Short Bed
Know what you mean. My problem is I need the 157" wheelbase and Ford just doesn't send many to the dealers otherwise I would snatch one off a dealers lot in an instant.
I usually buy one off of the lot as our local dealer has trucks with the specs I usually like. When it came time to get a new one lined up the dealer said he had no 157” WB trucks ordered for stock, so I special ordered one.
Sponsored