First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired
My truck was built March 4th with an ETA for delivery of March 17th... Well, it showed up to the dealership 2 days ago. 5 days from build date to delivery is not too bad. Guess it pays to be two hours north of Dearborn. Anyway, I will be picking her up tomorrow, had to get the spray-in liner and delivery inspection/prep. One more day!
Congratulations! You win the prize of being the first to take delivery from our build week. Enjoy!
Sponsored

OP
OP
UNCGrad

UNCGrad

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 AMB Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost 6.5 bed
My truck was built March 4th with an ETA for delivery of March 17th... Well, it showed up to the dealership 2 days ago. 5 days from build date to delivery is not too bad. Guess it pays to be two hours north of Dearborn. Anyway, I will be picking her up tomorrow, had to get the spray-in liner and delivery inspection/prep. One more day!
Congrats!!! I'm hoping mine shows up early. My ETA is 3/21.

Ford4Life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Explorer ST
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Picked her up today. What a difference from my 2018 XLT. The biggest thing I noticed in my 17 mile journey home is how much quieter and smoother the ride is. Road noise is muted substantially from my 18' and bumps feel less harsh. Looking forward to putting a few more miles on it this weekend
Ford F-150 March 1 Build Week 20210312_134324
Ford F-150 March 1 Build Week 20210312_134600

Scott-in_Mesa

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Syst Applic Analyst
Good luck with your build. Mine was just confirmed built on 3/5/21

2021 Lariat 3.5 V-6 Powerboost Hybrid, Max Tow too, ANtimatter Blue Ext nd Beige Leather inside.

Keep my posted !

Had to start it since March 8 Build Week was posted. Can't be skipped over!

My build is a Platinum Super Crew, 3.5 EB, 6.5 box , 701A, FX4, moonroof, Max Tow, 2kw Pro Power with tow mirrors in AMB with black interior.

Scott-in_Mesa

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Syst Applic Analyst

Sponsored

OP
OP
UNCGrad

UNCGrad

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Picked her up today. What a difference from my 2018 XLT. The biggest thing I noticed in my 17 mile journey home is how much quieter and smoother the ride is. Road noise is muted substantially from my 18' and bumps feel less harsh. Looking forward to putting a few more miles on it this weekend
20210312_134324.jpg
20210312_134600.jpg
Congrats!! Love the AMB. Can't wait for mine.

Ford4Life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Explorer ST
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Congrats!! Love the AMB. Can't wait for mine.
It's such a unique color. It looks black, then it looks very blue, then it looks purplish. Depends on the light but I love it too

PGA

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired
Started getting excited about my truck arriving this week. Checked the Ford tracker site this morning only to find my delivery date is pushed back a week to March 27th! Watching guys take delivery of their trucks in California built the same week as mine and here I am half that distance, discouraging!

OP
OP
UNCGrad

UNCGrad

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wahooo!!!! Tracker just said mine was delivered to the dealer!!!! 4 days early.

Ford F-150 March 1 Build Week Screenshot_20210317-080040_Chrome

OP
OP
UNCGrad

UNCGrad

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Started getting excited about my truck arriving this week. Checked the Ford tracker site this morning only to find my delivery date is pushed back a week to March 27th! Watching guys take delivery of their trucks in California built the same week as mine and here I am half that distance, discouraging!
Mine just came in early so maybe yours will beat that date. Mine was due Sunday.

Sponsored

PGA

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired
Mine just came in early so maybe yours will beat that date. Mine was due Sunday.
Congrads! Hope you enjoy the ride. Ford's ordering, production and delivery process is rather frustrating. My trade in offer expires March 31st, so if my new truck is not ready for delivery by then and I lose money on my trade, I will probably walk from the deal and look at the 2021 Rams.

mnsunset

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150/1965 Mustang
Occupation
Self Employed
Picking mine up Friday. Its at the dealer but I am having the bedliner done at the dealer. Cheaper and trying to avoid delays.
Ordered December 16
Went into production March 3
Arrived at dealer March 15.
7 days ahead of schedule.

grosbiz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback, 2015 Nissan Rogue
Picking mine up Friday. Its at the dealer but I am having the bedliner done at the dealer. Cheaper and trying to avoid delays.
Ordered December 16
Went into production March 3
Arrived at dealer March 15.
7 days ahead of schedule.
I have pretty much the exact dates as you.

Ordered Dec 23
Production on March 4
Shipped on March 5
Arrived at dealership on March 15 when ETA was March 22(Palsapp is still showing "Pendin" from Dearborn.
Picking it up on Friday March 19 due to spray bed liner, tire swap, tonneau cover and me not being available to pick up tomorrow. What is an extra day of wait at this time.

Andy1980

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150
Occupation
Administrator
I have pretty much the exact dates as you.

Ordered Dec 23
Production on March 4
Shipped on March 5
Arrived at dealership on March 15 when ETA was March 22(Palsapp is still showing "Pendin" from Dearborn.
Picking it up on Friday March 19 due to spray bed liner, tire swap, tonneau cover and me not being available to pick up tomorrow. What is an extra day of wait at this time.
Ford must really have been behind. I ordered on Feb 2/21 and got the same build date as many of the guys here. I don’t think I would have lasted waiting that long. I just got word mine was delivered today. However due to delays at the dealership they won’t let me pick it up for a week. At least I know where it is, just would be nice to have it a little sooner.

grosbiz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback, 2015 Nissan Rogue
Ford must really have been behind. I ordered on Feb 2/21 and got the same build date as many of the guys here. I don’t think I would have lasted waiting that long. I just got word mine was delivered today. However due to delays at the dealership they won’t let me pick it up for a week. At least I know where it is, just would be nice to have it a little sooner.
Well in reality, I signed the deal on Feb 10. The dealer had already put in the order in December since they had room in their allotment. They just modified some of the configurations. As for the delay. I find myself lucky. It is not too bad compared to some that put in their orders in August-October and their truck are still sitting in Dearborn or Kansas City and have been awaiting shipments for weeks.
Sponsored