First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired
Ford looks like it is starting to get it's act together. I ordered the spray in liner that was causing a couple of weeks delay, so I was anticipating an extended wait. My truck was started it't build on Sunday February 28, completed production on Tuesday, March 2nd and the tracker now shows it shipped today March 3rd! ETA to the dealer moved up by a week, and is now scheduled for March 20th.

Now I am starting to believe that I might be driving it this month.
Sponsored

Wslinky

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Lariat (Ordered)
The truck I ordered but won't be buying was scheduled for 3/1, the tracker updated today to a built status. Progress bar still shows scheduled. Here is my Window Sticker:
Ford F-150 March 1 Build Week Screenshot_20210303-133310

I tried to order a max tow Powerboost 2 weeks ago to replace this one, the dealer said Ford wouldn't even accept the order. Finger crossed my order with the standard tow package, this week goes as fast as the 1st one.

Ford4Life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Explorer ST
Occupation
Financial Advisor
The truck I ordered but won't be buying was scheduled for 3/1, the tracker updated today to a built status. Progress bar still shows scheduled. Here is my Window Sticker:
Screenshot_20210303-133310.png

I tried to order a max tow Powerboost 2 weeks ago to replace this one, the dealer said Ford wouldn't even accept the order. Finger crossed my order with the standard tow package, this week goes as fast as the 1st one.
Which tracker are you referring to that shows built? Mine should've been built yesterday but it still shows in production

Wslinky

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Lariat (Ordered)
Which tracker are you referring to that shows built? Mine should've been built yesterday but it still shows in production
The ford tracker, the top says built the bottom "bar" shows in scheduled for prod.
Ford F-150 March 1 Build Week Screenshot_20210303-171136

Ford4Life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Financial Advisor
The ford tracker, the top says built the bottom "bar" shows in scheduled for prod.
Screenshot_20210303-171136.png
Weird, mine is supposed to be delivered in 13 days and still shows scheduled for production

Sponsored

HawkeyeOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
Ford looks like it is starting to get it's act together. I ordered the spray in liner that was causing a couple of weeks delay, so I was anticipating an extended wait. My truck was started it't build on Sunday February 28, completed production on Tuesday, March 2nd and the tracker now shows it shipped today March 3rd! ETA to the dealer moved up by a week, and is now scheduled for March 20th.

Now I am starting to believe that I might be driving it this month.
That’s great to hear! Gives me hope that I’ll have mine sooner than expected as well because I also ordered a factory liner. I was dreading the reported delays with the factory liners. My truck begins production today so we will see what happens!

Ford4Life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Financial Advisor
My status switched to Built today so my new platty is sitting somewhere waiting for shipment. I am getting real excited now! Tracker says it should be delivered in 15 days, then it gets the spray-in liner at the dealer, then it's mine! Can't wait, it's going to be a long couple of weeks.

mnsunset

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150/1965 Mustang
Occupation
Self Employed
Mine switched from completed to shipped today. ETA shank by about 10 days. Says about 8 days to ETA.
by the way, when posting just an ask...put the order date in your post.
ordered 12/16 ETA 03/22 ish.

Sponsored

Egilson1

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat powerboost
My powerboost lariat with 7.2kw pro power, 502a, max towing, and 6.5’ bed was Ordered 2/9. Told to expect a least 12 week wait until it was delivered. Blend date of 3/2 and updated to built on 3/3 with an expected delivery date to the dealership of 3/23. We’ll see if that holds. Excited to get it, but the long lead time would have allowed for a few more clients to pay and for me to avoid financing it. Oh well. First world problems.

UncleBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 3.5 EB
Occupation
Systems Admin
My Star White KR - 600A with max tow - was built right on schedule. Blend date was 3/4 and build was complete on 3/5. Waiting on shipping now. ETA has slipped one day to 3/30. I plan on towing with it on Memorial Day weekend so that should be enough break-in time.

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
Blend of March 06 and the tracker and official Ford source says “In production” as of March 09. My ETA end did get pushed back 4 days....

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
Blend of March 06 and the tracker and official Ford source says “In production” as of March 09. My ETA end did get pushed back 4 days....
Apparently it has been produced and is awaiting shipment. March 09 is the production date.

As of 11:00am, it’s back “In production”. I have no idea what’s going on lol

Last edited:

Ford4Life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Financial Advisor
My truck was built March 4th with an ETA for delivery of March 17th... Well, it showed up to the dealership 2 days ago. 5 days from build date to delivery is not too bad. Guess it pays to be two hours north of Dearborn. Anyway, I will be picking her up tomorrow, had to get the spray-in liner and delivery inspection/prep. One more day!
Sponsored