First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1987 F150 1992 F150, 1999 F150, 2004 F150, 2013 F150
Got mine this evening!!

D0F5B50E-2E70-4269-A02B-324BCC555801.png
Thats what I want in a SuperCab but you cant find one.

White stays clean and the Baja Tan interior looks sharp.
Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Well friends, I’ve been bumped again and relocated to the 3/8 build week. It’s been nice hanging with you First of March bros! Good luck on your builds!

I’ll be over on the March 8th build week thread (vomiting ? , burning the place down ?, having a drink?, sulking ?, or all of the above) if anyone needs me............

✌

EOhana13

First Name
Eden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan murano
Well friends, I’ve been bumped again and relocated to the 3/8 build week. It’s been nice hanging with you First of March bros! Good luck on your builds!

I’ll be over on the March 8th build week thread (vomiting ? , burning the place down ?, having a drink?, sulking ?, or all of the above) if anyone needs me............

✌
Gone but not forgotten ?

OP
OP
UNCGrad

UNCGrad

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 AMB Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost 6.5 bed

✌
Damn....our trucks were supposed to roll into Florida together. I'm sorry.

Sponsored

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
Ordered back in Nov 2020, added one option in January.

Was originally suppose to be built on the week of February 22 but was pushed to March 5. Just got the window sticker. Blend of March 06 2021 and window sticker release on Feb 26.

XLT 4x4, Supercrew, 2.7 with 302A and B/O base and sports package. No other options.

Sponsored

UncleBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 3.5 EB
Occupation
Systems Admin
Yippee! I finally have some movement. My window sticker showed up this morning. Blend date of Thursday, March 4th.

This is definitely a bit of a unicorn - a King Ranch group 600A instead of 601A:
  • Star White King Ranch
  • Group 600A
  • Max Tow
  • Work surface
  • wheel well liners
  • 20" wheels

I tried to play with the inventory search tool and search around the country and found only 1 600A in dealer inventory anywhere.

Now, hopefully, everything goes smoothly and quickly from here!

Ford F-150 March 1 Build Week Window Sticker

ivorm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XLT 302
My primary status changed to "In Production" on the tracker today, does that mean anything? I still don't have a window sticker but my build week was supposed to be this week.

UncleBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 3.5 EB
Occupation
Systems Admin
My primary status changed to "In Production" on the tracker today, does that mean anything? I still don't have a window sticker but my build week was supposed to be this week.

I went to this Ford site this morning - https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status - and saw the "in Production" status as well. It also said "..tryout the link to your window sticker ..." (see the picture) and -- voilà -- I had a sticker!

Ford F-150 March 1 Build Week In Production

ivorm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XLT 302
I went to this Ford site this morning - https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status - and saw the "in Production" status as well. It also said "..tryout the link to your window sticker ..." (see the picture) and -- voilà -- I had a sticker!

In Production.jpg
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately mine is a Canadian order so I can't track on the shop.ford.com site. Hopefully the tracker on this site updates and I get a window sticker soon.

maverick

First Name
Mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately mine is a Canadian order so I can't track on the shop.ford.com site. Hopefully the tracker on this site updates and I get a window sticker soon.
Fellow Canadian here, what tracker are you using to get updates?
Sponsored