Sponsored

Mar 10th order still in order processing....I'm done with Ford!

BigPaulie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 5.0
Occupation
US Army (Ret)/GS Civilian
Damn near 8 build dates have come and gone since I ordered my F150 on 10 Mar 21. Latest was 20 Sep 21. Still in order processing. But I see Ford is building Lightnings. WTF over? I called my dealer today to tell them to shove the truck "you know where". This lifelong Ford owner has thrown in the towel. No Mas!
Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Good call. With more and more EV's on the road, Fire departments will need to train how to deal with them.

OP
OP
BigPaulie

BigPaulie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 5.0
Occupation
US Army (Ret)/GS Civilian
Sorry, I could care less what happened to the above vehicle frankly. That has nothing to do with topic I posted. Ford's customer service sucks ass! Not even an email saying "Sorry for the delay" Fuck Ford! This would have been my 8th Ford vehicle. Not another GD dime! Buying a Ram.

Sponsored

stangsandatruck

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 F150 XLT 302A
Occupation
Software Engineer
Sorry, I could care less what happened to the above vehicle frankly. That has nothing to do with topic I posted. Ford's customer service sucks ass! Not even an email saying "Sorry for the delay" Fuck Ford! This would have been my 8th Ford vehicle. Not another GD dime! Buying a Ram.
Good luck with the RAM. I ordered just a few days later (3/15) and guess what? My truck was being built today. 2021 has been a tough year for all mfrs. and I haven't seen any of them sending 'sorry for the delay' letters. Yes the communication from Ford has been terrible this year, but this is the first time that I can remember where there have been so many shortages, and a critical supplier having a major fire, so I will cut them some slack.

Also, if you really told your dealer in the way you did, they're probably happy you've left - I would not appreciate being told to shove and order 'you know where.' They are also at the mercy of Ford and cannot do anything about your truck short of telling you the build week / date.

FXDR131

First Name
Paige
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 XLT SC Sport - On Order - 2022 Lariat SC 4x4
Occupation
Business Owner
I ordered a Lariat a week ago. The dealer told me I could wait up to 8 months for delivery...but then said he wouldn't be surprised if it's here before the end of the year. Odd comment. I'm expecting the worst, hoping for the best.

RJL1400

First Name
Big Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
formerly had 2008 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
retired
Damn near 8 build dates have come and gone since I ordered my F150 on 10 Mar 21. Latest was 20 Sep 21. Still in order processing. But I see Ford is building Lightnings. WTF over? I called my dealer today to tell them to shove the truck "you know where". This lifelong Ford owner has thrown in the towel. No Mas!
So sorry to hear. I shared your frustration. I had a 3/31 order and I just picked up last Monday. Best of luck looking for another truck

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
So you do care a little?

Sponsored

apMechorse

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A 5.0L FX4 & '15 Audi A5 T2
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
So you do care a little?
I wasn't going to rock the boat since he was already upset enough, but since you brought attention to it: ?

Ford F-150 Mar 10th order still in order processing....I'm done with Ford! 1632234776474
Ford F-150 Mar 10th order still in order processing....I'm done with Ford! 1632234823583

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
You've only been waiting 6 months....Took me over 7 to get mine. Sheesh
Sponsored