Grof

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Hello folks,
So I bought exhaust for my F150 2021 (5.0L) from magna flow. So I talked to customer service and I got
#19561 , because I did't want something extremely loud and didn't want drone sound in cabin either....
Person at MF said this exhaust is over 20% louder than stock and no drone, so today I installed it .
Quality is there , I disliked so many parts (4) and clamps, exhaust doesn't go to the doughnut portion of
the exhaust so that resonator after doughnut stays there. After installation (1hr) I started truck cold and
what a disappointing look on my face. It is like stock or quieter, took it on road same , don't know about
gas mileage but time will tel. Worst money spent in the years , buy something else that goes to the
doughnut portion of the exhaust.
Sponsored

Hambone

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport, 2011 F150
Occupation
Home Inspector
Hello folks,
So I bought exhaust for my F150 2021 (5.0L) from magna flow. So I talked to customer service and I got
#19561 , because I did't want something extremely loud and didn't want drone sound in cabin either....
Person at MF said this exhaust is over 20% louder than stock and no drone, so today I installed it .
Quality is there , I disliked so many parts (4) and clamps, exhaust doesn't go to the doughnut portion of
the exhaust so that resonator after doughnut stays there. After installation (1hr) I started truck cold and
what a disappointing look on my face. It is like stock or quieter, took it on road same , don't know about
gas mileage but time will tel. Worst money spent in the years , buy something else that goes to the
doughnut portion of the exhaust.
Give it 300-500 miles. With some mufflers, the packing needs to "break in" and that can change the tone and performance. I feel your pain though, tough buying an exhaust system online based on sound clips and descriptions.

NVRL8TE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX 5.0
IDK, man. That sounds exactly like what you said you were looking for. Sounds really good!

tossty

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 2021 Ordered Feb 18-2021
Occupation
Retired
I Like the sound.

OP
OP

Grof

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Now after week of riding it’s a bit louder, on hey I can’t hear anything unless I floor it ... oh well it’s what it is

Sponsored

KartRacer25

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 SuperCab Sport 4x4 5.0 3.73 Space White
Occupation
Senior Software Engineer
Cutout...;)

OP
OP

Grof

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
It is what it is can’t spend anymore money , just warning for other buyers

Sponsored

canes1

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 FX4 5.0
Occupation
AIRCRAFT MECHANIC
Just had a custom Magnaflow exhaust installed and it was exactly what I was looking for.
No blat,blat,blat sound that wakes the neighbors when I crank it up in the morning and no highway drone !
It now sounds like a "V8" when I get on it!
Bought 1.5" level kit and black chrome tips and had a local shop install level kit and Magnaflow exhaust for $625. Worth every penny!

Ford F-150 MagnaFlow exhaust 20210507_181216

Ford F-150 MagnaFlow exhaust 20210508_141605

Jaylars

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 5.4 XLT SCREW and 2021 5.0 XLT SCREW
Occupation
Military
OK brother. Let's hear about that exhaust and what you did in a little more detail. It does look pretty freakin interesting.

canes1

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 FX4 5.0
Occupation
AIRCRAFT MECHANIC
OK brother. Let's hear about that exhaust and what you did in a little more detail. It does look pretty freakin interesting.
First, I purchased the tips at the link below. Took my truck to a local installer and had a Magnaflow exhaust system installed with dual rear exit.
To be honest, not sure I like the rear exit, as when you view the truck from the side ,at a distance, it looks just like a straight pipe sticking out!
Have already talked to installer about running the tip exit just behind each rear wheel.

Will try to post a pic from the side view I'm talking about, along with a sound clip tomorrow!

https://www.wesdonautomotive.com/ex...MI5eyMr-TE8AIV1cizCh2Fkg83EAkYAiABEgKaB_D_BwE

Ford F-150 MagnaFlow exhaust tip3

Jaylars

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 5.4 XLT SCREW and 2021 5.0 XLT SCREW
Occupation
Military
First, I purchased the tips at the link below. Took my truck to a local installer and had a Magnaflow exhaust system installed with dual rear exit.
To be honest, not sure I like the rear exit, as when you view the truck from the side ,at a distance, it looks just like a straight pipe sticking out!
Have already talked to installer about running the tip exit just behind each rear wheel.

Will try to post a pic from the side view I'm talking about, along with a sound clip tomorrow!

https://www.wesdonautomotive.com/ex...MI5eyMr-TE8AIV1cizCh2Fkg83EAkYAiABEgKaB_D_BwE

tip3.jpeg
OK, I can see that. What Magnaflow system? It it a dual cat back or just a custom set up with Magnaflow muffler(s)?

canes1

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 FX4 5.0
Occupation
AIRCRAFT MECHANIC
OK, I can see that. What Magnaflow system? It it a dual cat back or just a custom set up with Magnaflow muffler(s)?
Its a custom setup using magnaflow mufflersn (not a kit like you can buy online).I also asked the Dude who installed what model/part # magnaflow muffler he used and he said " The shorter one"!
He also said if I wanted it a little louder he could remove the resonator....sounds exactly how I wanted right now, so no resonator removal for me!

Will try to get better details on exactly what model magnaflow he used, along with a sound clip this weekend!
Sponsored