Love everything but the height

Northern Goat

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Audi Etron. 2020 Explorer ST
has anyone actually taken out the rear blocks?
Asked my dealer if it was possible to level the front by 2” and remove the rear blocks so I can run 35’s without having huge fender to tire gaps.
Any thoughts or experience?
Sponsored

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
has anyone actually taken out the rear blocks?
Asked my dealer if it was possible to level the front by 2” and remove the rear blocks so I can run 35’s without having huge fender to tire gaps.
Any thoughts or experience?
I believe someone else has already done something similar, they mentioned buying regular F150 blocks and U bolts and adding them and then adding a 2" level. If I remember correctly, they were unable to just remove the blocks and fasten the U-bolt back down because it ran out of thread which is why they needed to use standard F150 U-bolts. I can't verify any of that, its just what he shared in a Face Book group.

However, its what I plan on doing with mine probably next sprint.

OP
OP

Northern Goat

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Audi Etron. 2020 Explorer ST
I believe someone else has already done something similar, they mentioned buying regular F150 blocks and U bolts and adding them and then adding a 2" level. If I remember correctly, they were unable to just remove the blocks and fasten the U-bolt back down because it ran out of thread which is why they needed to use standard F150 U-bolts. I can't verify any of that, its just what he shared in a Face Book group.

However, its what I plan on doing with mine probably next sprint.
thank you. Would you happen to have a link to that post?

SilverbackHobbit

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
IT Manager
I think a level in the front puts it almost perfect and taking two inches out of the back it would almost squat the rear end. I’m willing to be wrong on occasion but based on the one member who added a 2 or 2.5 inch level to his, that’s what I think it would do.

Sponsored

James Dean

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4. 2015 Corvette 2018 Ford Explorer
Its going to be nice to see some trucks when coilovers become available for the Tremor

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
Has anyone confirmed Tremor has trim/model specific steering knuckles/uprights. Ford had mentioned the front would be lifted from the factory early on but around launch, they suddenly got silent on the matter.

Probably why the trucks are shipping with such stupid amounts of rake.
Sponsored