First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum
Occupation
PASTOR
I have a 2022 F150 Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost. I have B/O sound system. This is the second time that this has happened. Today however is far worse. When I got in the truck and started it, there was a loud horn sound then crashes like glass breaking and then constant static. All of this came through the speakers. It was so loud that I could not stay in the truck. I could not get it to stop without turning the truck off, getting out of the truck and finally it would stop. When I got in and started it again it did the same thing. It did this 4 of 5 times. I called the dealership and then Roadside assistance, and they came and got it to take it to the dealer. When I got in the truck to move it for the tow truck to load, it no longer made the sound. They took it anyway. I have read the posts of others out there that are having this same problem, but I am not seeing any solutions posted. The dealer now has it and I am quite sure I will get the famous "Could not duplicate" explanation when I get the truck back. If this were to happen when we were out of town, I am not sure what we could do. If it happened when I was driving this could be disastrous because it is very loud and scary.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I have a 2022 F150 Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost. I have B/O sound system. This is the second time that this has happened. Today however is far worse. When I got in the truck and started it, there was a loud horn sound then crashes like glass breaking and then constant static. All of this came through the speakers. It was so loud that I could not stay in the truck. I could not get it to stop without turning the truck off, getting out of the truck and finally it would stop. When I got in and started it again it did the same thing. It did this 4 of 5 times. I called the dealership and then Roadside assistance, and they came and got it to take it to the dealer. When I got in the truck to move it for the tow truck to load, it no longer made the sound. They took it anyway. I have read the posts of others out there that are having this same problem, but I am not seeing any solutions posted. The dealer now has it and I am quite sure I will get the famous "Could not duplicate" explanation when I get the truck back. If this were to happen when we were out of town, I am not sure what we could do. If it happened when I was driving this could be disastrous because it is very loud and scary.
Hi Eddie. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.

RcFlyer330

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Limited Powerboost

Evanderson

First Name
Evans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Raptor
This happened to me this morning. WTF! 2022 Raptor with 550 miles on it. So loud I took my hands off the steering wheel because I thought there was electricity surging through the truck. Drove to work with loud static.

I read up about it and see that there is no current fix.

I got the windshield wiper motor replaced 2 weeks ago via the recall as my wipers stopped working on the highway in rainstorm.

These trucks are way too expensive to have these silly issues.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ELKillian

ELKillian

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum
Occupation
PASTOR
Yes they are, and I had to wait 9 months for them to build mine.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
This happened to me this morning. WTF! 2022 Raptor with 550 miles on it. So loud I took my hands off the steering wheel because I thought there was electricity surging through the truck. Drove to work with loud static.

I read up about it and see that there is no current fix.

I got the windshield wiper motor replaced 2 weeks ago via the recall as my wipers stopped working on the highway in rainstorm.

These trucks are way too expensive to have these silly issues.
Hello! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this noise concern. Thanks!

OP
OP
ELKillian

ELKillian

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum
Occupation
PASTOR
Hi Eddie. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.
How do I send a DM on here, I posted the vin and the dealer, did you get that information. I just posted it in the thread.

Thanks

Eddie
Sponsored