First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
I'm still looking for a bug deflector for my PB BAP with the tremor hood. I have tried the dealer and on line. No luck so far.
Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
You should put Tremor or BAP in the subject in case someone does a title search. There are a million F-150 bug/rock deflectors but none for the Tremor/BAP hood.

With that said a rep from Realtruck was posting on another thread and I asked him about this. He said that it may be in the works and check around April. AVS would probably be the maker if it does ever get made.

OP
OP
Kurt V

Kurt V

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
OK thanks for the info.

OP
OP
Kurt V

Kurt V

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
I just contacted RealTruck and here is what they said. "

We have this project on the books but unfortunately, we do not have a firm release date as many factors play a part in getting the part to launch. Please keep checking back as we are constantly updating the website with new and future product releases."

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks for posting their reply. Maybe I will give them a month and check again.

If you are ever in need of a temporary quick fix type of set up, this may help. This is only if you know you are going to be in a position where rocks could fly up, this could help. Looks ugly but works well.

Ford F-150 Looking for a bug deflector Track Armor.JPG

Sponsored

bigbulls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
I've had my 2023 Tremor a year in April and wanted a bug shield. check around and they all said in the works maybe 6 months. That was a year ago so don't hold your breath.

Sojourner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Retired Army / Disabled Vet
AVS (Aeroskin, etc.) keeps telling me "it's 6 months down the road." I'm now into my 3rd 6-month cycle. Time to go PPF, I guess.

Beagleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat Powerboost 502A
Mr Kodiak, would Track Armour work for a 10 day road trip? Trip across Great Plains planned for summer. Hoping this wouldn’t need to be reapplied several times during the ride.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mr Kodiak, would Track Armour work for a 10 day road trip? Trip across Great Plains planned for summer. Hoping this wouldn’t need to be reapplied several times during the ride.
As long it is applied correctly it would be perfect for something like that. The key is applying it like shingles on a roof. If you start at the top the overlap is in the incorrect position and water gets in. For the roof you start at the bottom so the overlap is correct to block rain.

Same with this. Start at the most inner place you want coverage (toward the windshield) and work your overlaps toward the front of the hood. Then your final strip tucks under the front of the hood and no wind will get under it and lift it while you drive.

This stuff is nice for layering too so you can make it as think as you feel comfortable and are willing to pay for.

Good luck with this if you go this route and remember wind direction is the key to success.

Sponsored

Texas2022XLT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 302A
I did XPEL paint protection film on the front and have been happy with that. Not necessarily a deflector but it has done its job.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Many thanks for the reply and tips! Ordering a roll now.
HA! Just remember when you put it on, if wind can get under an exposed lip, it will try to lift it over time.

Also get nice felt squeegee if you want an extra one. It comes with one but having an extra is not bad.

OP
OP
Kurt V

Kurt V

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Powerboost
Occupation
Retired