First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 5.0 f150, 09 honda element sc, 92 nissan 240sx
Occupation
Wind turbine tech
So your concerned about warranty in regards to headers...but the hell with the warranty you want to tune it. The tune will most certainly void your warranty if ford were to look for it.
Like i said, i have a tech buddy at ford🫣
Sponsored

OP
OP
Yotemax

Yotemax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Wind turbine tech
For the cats i ended up buying male exhaust ends for the ends that conect to the headers and v band clamps for the ends that hook up to the y pipe and had a exhaust shop fab up some pipes and im running extenders with mini cats for the 02’s. Im from california so i know the loopholes, i can bolt the stock cats up if i need to take it to dealer in 30 min. As long as the emissions equipment is not altered or removed from the upstream to downstream 02s you can do as you want.

Fordphanatic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150
Occupation
Union Carpenter
The guys at Livernois told me that the tune is undetectable at a Ford dealership
The guys at Livernois told you!!! Well okay that's it then, it's undetectable to ford. What else did they tell you

mikey1988

First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Ford F150 XLT fx4 reg cab V8, '79 Ford Granada
Occupation
steel mill worker
Ended up going with 5 star so lets see how it goes🙏🏾
im thinking on the 5 star tune for my '21 rcsb fx4 as its the only one my local performance shops can get. Have you used draggy or have any 1/4 mile times and what have you noticed for improvements? also any downfalls?

Sponsored

mikey1988

First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Ford F150 XLT fx4 reg cab V8, '79 Ford Granada
Occupation
steel mill worker
The guys at Livernois told you!!! Well okay that's it then, it's undetectable to ford. What else did they tell you
my ford dealer told me that as long as its able to be put back to stock tune for maintenence that its fine and wont void warranty that there is no way they can tell it had it ... they are a roush dealer and known for their performance builds on v8 mustangs and f150s while keeping them in warranty
they are the ones that told me about the 5 star and livernois tunes and forscan and gave me the links

OP
OP
Yotemax

Yotemax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Wind turbine tech
im thinking on the 5 star tune for my '21 rcsb fx4 as its the only one my local performance shops can get. Have you used draggy or have any 1/4 mile times and what have you noticed for improvements? also any downfalls?
Not sure yet i got the device but im having issues getting my computer to recognize the device. Im gonna have to contact 5 star soon because ive tried everything ive seen online and forums.

MJG44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Black Pack -22 Expedition Stealth - 03 HD
The guys at Livernois told me that the tune is undetectable at a Ford dealership
I'd have them put that in writing and agree to cover any warranty costs if it indeed is of the contrary.

(Livernois) ......backpeddle
Sponsored

Last edited: