Sponsored

Livernois tuner for Powerboost?

RyanStroeder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost - Leadfoot
Anyone have any information on this? I'd love to improve the shifting of my 10 speed transmission and want to make sure I get a good tune.

Thanks for your help
Sponsored

Powerleadfoot

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 powerboist
I contacted Livernois myself to see when and they said that it was going to be awhile until they would have one to do testing on. I offered them my truck since they are local to me. They got back with me and said they would need my truck for a month. I asked if I would get a tuner for free and they said I could get one for 50% off. Wasn't worth it to me not having the truck for a month.

Texasboy1022

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4
I contacted Livernois myself to see when and they said that it was going to be awhile until they would have one to do testing on. I offered them my truck since they are local to me. They got back with me and said they would need my truck for a month. I asked if I would get a tuner for free and they said I could get one for 50% off. Wasn't worth it to me not having the truck for a month.
Did they specifically say it wouldn’t work? I mean, it is the same engine. I’m tempted to buy it and try it. Pedal Monster makes one for the 3.5 and it works perfectly fine on the PB. Thinking of trying that for now. I had a Livernois tune on my 16 3.5, and mercy, what a difference it made.

OP
OP
RyanStroeder

RyanStroeder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost - Leadfoot
Just an update from an email request I put in to Livernois:

"very soon! We finally got a truck to keep for a while to get it done, and let me tell you. The Numbers are crazy!! Like really crazy. You are going to like. Its all dynoed and done, we are just driving it around for a few days"

"
Ryan thanks for your interest in Livernois for your tuning, we are currently working on this platform. I do not have an ETA as of now when we will be releasing still in the tresting stage, Dave
"

Sponsored

Texasboy1022

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4
Just an update from an email request I put in to Livernois:

"very soon! We finally got a truck to keep for a while to get it done, and let me tell you. The Numbers are crazy!! Like really crazy. You are going to like. Its all dynoed and done, we are just driving it around for a few days"

"
Ryan thanks for your interest in Livernois for your tuning, we are currently working on this platform. I do not have an ETA as of now when we will be releasing still in the tresting stage, Dave
"
Awesome, can’t wait. Thanks for sharing!

Heavishot

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F-150
Following!

AnimalMother

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ram 1500
Occupation
Coffee
Do you guys know if a Livernois tune would smooth out PB 10R80 shift issues? And if you need to go in for warranty is it just as simple as deleting the tune (flashing the OEM tune back)?

Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Do you guys know if a Livernois tune would smooth out PB 10R80 shift issues? And if you need to go in for warranty is it just as simple as deleting the tune (flashing the OEM tune back)?
I could be wrong but I'm not sure Livernoise is flashing the pcm. Or put another way, I don't think they are tuning the traditional manner that pre 2021 F150's would be tuned. I could be wrong.

TBondu

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost XLT
Get the TSB performed for the harsh 1-3 upshift. Made a world of difference on mine and I wouldn't say I had any issues with how it was shifting before.

Oxford_Powerboost

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 5.0
Any chance you know the tsb number?
21-2407. I have to believe mine came from the factory with this programming (late September build) because I’ve never been able to figure out the 1-3 shift issues people have when driving mine. So it must help lol. Honestly, my 2-3 is worse than 1-3. It only does 1-3 when I’m accelerating at a crawl, definitely not keeping up with traffic. It’s usually 1-2-3

Texasboy1022

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4
I ordered mine last week and showed up yesterday. Got an error installing mine, waiting to talk to tech support now. You have to email them and someone will call you. Anyone had any luck installing?
Sponsored