• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Deleted member 9341

That deadline only applied to the priority list. My understanding is that dealers can change pricing at any point. Not sure how it would impact submitted orders however.
My dealer said no price is agreed upon at time of order. It’s determined at some later date before delivery. Total BS and quite sleazy. And frankly just plain bizarro
Sponsored

Fordskeptic

First Name
Chevy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy, toyota, honda, jeep
My dealer said no price is agreed upon at time of order. It’s determined at some later date before delivery. Total BS and quite sleazy. And frankly just plain bizarro
Time to name names. Dealer essentially wants a blank check or to convert your order to dealer inventory.

TheFranchise07

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD
Northern CA:

Woodland Ford: ADM Added. "We will likely include a markup on these. It will depend on the market, but as of right now it looks like 10,000."

Ron DuPratt Ford: No ADM. "Yes, we will do MSRP on a Lightning."

Sponsored

dannynoone

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Big 3 Automaker Manager
Kokomo, Indiana

Brad Howell Ford - NO ADM. Selling at MSRP, I ordered my Pro with them on 1/6.

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
but aren't you signing an order with pricing on it at order time?

Deleted member 9341

but aren't you signing an order with pricing on it at order time?
Evidently not. I’m hoping to switch dealers. Contacted 10 different ones this morning asking if they’re adding to sticker price. 1 replied. They clearly don’t want my full sticker price business. Their loss, not mine.

Shady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150xlt
and who needs those pesky things such as wheels,ice cubes,in house plumbing,and the internet.

Id just keep in mind that people got by just fine for 75 years with seats that only moved forward and backward. Chances are you’d be just fine. Just like people were just fine with the horrifically difficult task of closing a trunk until they got too lazy to even do that! Haha

Sponsored

Technoman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 JK//2006 1T Silverado/1970 CJ/2023 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Is there any point in time during this ordering event that you are given a price that is binding ? If these clowns are allowed to add ADM at anytime they desire right up until delivery then this is really getting ugly. If I can't lock down a number then switch to a MSRP dealer if necessary then I may well be headed toward the "I'm out" thread.

boggle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 PRO
Went on a call spree today before wave 2 to try to move my dealership (again) in CT...

Tasca Ford - Berlin, CT : $5000 over MSRP
Gengras Ford - Plainville, CT : $5000 over MSRP
Hoffman Ford - East Hartford, CT : No ADM
Torrington Ford - Torrington, CT : No ADM
Monaco Ford - Glastonbury, CT : No ADM

ace-rockola

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered Lightning Lariat ER
Midway Ford in Minnesota says they are now doing MSRP + $1,000. They had previously said no ADM.

Ccarm6

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150 Lightning
Stivers Ford in Birmingham, AL - has stated multiple times no ADM. I have not been invited to order yet though

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
Midway Ford in Minnesota says they are now doing MSRP + $1,000. They had previously said no ADM.
NEW NEWS! Per a ford dealers' live stream today, dealers can't keep switching around their ADM and give different customers different ADMS, and can't threaten to move around your reservation. Everything was locked in in December. So if you're told $5k ADM and they told your buddy MSRP, sue their asses. Only thing that I can foresee is dealers getting deliveries and playing "pimp my ride" game with add-ons

Watch from 35:55-37:45..straight out of a dealers mouth!

Also watch 26:20-33:10 where he talks about why to order online and NOT in-person at a dealership.

I'm going to start a thread on this info so its not buried in this thread, so sorry for the duplicate info that'll pop in in main thread ahead of time. But its very newsworthy.

Sponsored