• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

mastapsi356

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150b Lightning
You can add Pat Armstrong Ford in Wenatchee, WA as no ADM. Just spoke with them today to confirm that.
Sponsored

bheelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Volt
Just spoke with Rich Bettinger at Heritage Ford in South Burlington, VT. He said that though they initially said they would not be charging ADM, they will be for at least the 22MY (and very possibly going forward). This list needs to be corrected. Any other VT area reservation holders know about their dealerships?

two wheels

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra, Ford Escape, Honda Accord
I received clarification from Ken Grody in Buena Park, California. Ken Grody is sticking to selling at MSRP. Good news for me.

Last edited:

Deleted member 9341

I've been putting off calling the dealership cause I have an aversion to talking to car salesman even on the phone LOL....But...just found a thread where a guy in NJ finalized his order and discovered the ADM from the dealer and at that point switched the dealer and they took his order over...I think I'll go that route and switch if I have to. I wanted the XLT standard with ER but I can think of a lot of things to do with $9500 rather than spend it on options I don't even want. I've enjoyed lurking here since 5/19 but I may just back away from this feeding frenzy/circus and order what I want when things settle down...I did reserve a Silverado....
Speaking to a salesperson is certainly an aversion most of us have! They’ve earned their reputation in the car business and never seem to change. It’s as if they’re proud of being shady. That aside, showing any car salesperson, realtor etc. too much interest or enthusiasm rarely results in you getting the deal in your favor if the final cost is an issue of concern for you

Sponsored

Deleted member 9341

I had mine reserved in Sept at Jannell Ford where i ordered and purchased my 21 Bronco with No ADM so i figured i was safe, stopped in yesterday to convert and they told me 5k ADM. Said no way I'm paying that and i was going to think on it. Came home, called ford and got it transferred to Portsmouth Ford with 0 ADM. Got the confirmation email from Ford in minutes and a follow-up from Portsmouth.
Just don’t count the money until you have an actual signed contract…not just a reservation. :)

RangerJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger
I don't know if there's a thread on this, but I think this is a good idea to have a list of dealers that do or don't do ADM. This is for the F-150 Lightning, if you couldn't figure this out already (because you're in the F-150 Lightning subforum).
No ADM/ADM Dealer List:
Green = No ADM (Also means will sell at MSRP, deposit is not considered ADM)
Yellow = No ADM, but dealer will add "fluff"
Red = ADM added, among other added things
…
Great idea, thx for posting!

Assuming users don’t have a way to edit the current list, any thoughts about adding the info into a user editable Google doc similar to

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/?-f-150-lightning-orders-tracking-list-stats-add-yours.7929/

…so you don’t have to constantly maintain the list (I think someone posted that there are over 2k dealers)? https://www.ford.com/dealerships/dealer-directory/browse-all/

I’ve not tried yet - Are docs something only Admins have the ability to add?

Thx

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Great idea, thx for posting!

Assuming users don’t have a way to edit the current list, any thoughts about adding the info into a user editable Google doc similar to

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/?-f-150-lightning-orders-tracking-list-stats-add-yours.7929/

…so you don’t have to constantly maintain the list (I think someone posted that there are over 2k dealers)? https://www.ford.com/dealerships/dealer-directory/browse-all/

I’ve not tried yet - Are docs something only Admins have the ability to add?

Thx
Just what we need, dealers coming on to edit the list ?

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Farmer/Hillbilly
Just what we need, dealers coming on to edit the list ?
Unfortunately, this is the same problem with the Reservation and Order lists. No way to verify that entries are real. They could be padded.

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, Acura TLX
Occupation
Engineer
DARCARS Ford in Lantham, MD just confirmed they will be adding an ADM in addition to the 2% dealer processing fee.

Sponsored

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
Speaking to a salesperson is certainly an aversion most of us have! They’ve earned their reputation in the car business and never seem to change. It’s as if they’re proud of being shady. That aside, showing any car salesperson, realtor etc. too much interest or enthusiasm rarely results in you getting the deal in your favor if the final cost is an issue of concern for you
This works both ways though. I've been emailing my dealer since August trying to get info (most of the time I knew more than them thanks to this forum) I was their only order for 1st wave. Up until I went in I could tell they were trying to find some way to add dealer fees) but once they saw me walk in excited, they gave me no markup because I was their first order. So in my case, enthusiasm helped out. (Rare)

Deleted member 9341

This works both ways though. I've been emailing my dealer since August trying to get info (most of the time I knew more than them thanks to this forum) I was their only order for 1st wave. Up until I went in I could tell they were trying to find some way to add dealer fees) but once they saw me walk in excited, they gave me no markup because I was their first order. So in my case, enthusiasm helped out. (Rare)
Nice job!! Congrats

vegas2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius, Fit
I would like to change Corwin Ford, of Reno NV. They initially emailed me that they are selling at MSRP. I just touched base today, and they told me 15-20k markup. wow. on the Pro that is 37%-50% markup. If I can't get them to change this, I am just dropping them for a cybertruck and calling it a day. I really want the lightning, but this is ridiculous. Capital Ford in NV also originally told me MSRP. So I will ask them as well if the one in Reno doesn't budge back to MSRP.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
I received clarification from Ken Grody in Buena Park, California. Ken Grody is sticking to selling at MSRP. Good new for me.
My original reservation in May was with Ken Grody too.

I took a hit not reserving on the very first day - but I researched BEFORE I made the reservation on the second day - after calling 7 other Ford dealers that were closer to me - Ken Grody said they do not charge ADM on customer ordered cars as they said they don't have to pay for the car in transit, on the lot costs or have to float the vehicle with the bank till it sells - which makes sense.

Guess it was worth driving past 7 dealers, 2 counties to find an honest dealer!
Ford F-150 Lightning List: F-150 Lightning dealers that do / don't apply ADM (price markup) Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 6.54.17 AM

TouchTom

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S (Soon to be a Lightning)
Occupation
Engineer
Update on Art Hill Ford in Merrillville Indiana. They are charging ADM but will not admit how much.

Time to find a new dealer.
Sponsored