• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Technoman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 JK//2006 1T Silverado/1970 CJ/2023 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Yep, but the backed off of that on the Bronco due to dealer pressure. I have not seen anything about Lightning allocations...
Yup would love to see reservations really matter...In my mind I made a commitment that I felt should mean something...I felt my first letdown when they let these these turds "prioritize"
Edit: Perfect quote Fordskeptic.......I don't know if a good dinner and a kiss up front could bring me back..LOL
Sponsored

Last edited:

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, Acura TLX
Occupation
Engineer
Then I'm missing something. What's the difference between adding 2% to the MSRP and adding 2% to the MSRP and saying we add this to all our vehicles?
That is the “dealer fee” which they classify as something different than ADM. ADM would be above and beyond dealer fee. Needless to say I’m switching my dealer.

cdubculvy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline
"You've lost that loving feeling". Me too.
Same here. I found out that my dealer doesn't do ADM, just their standard absurd ($700) doc fee. No add-ons, no additional deposit when ordering, which is nice. I'm okay with that, not worth switching around. They can't tell me anything else about my place in line and I've called other dealerships and they won't say anything either. I don't have the time to play games and try to optimize my place in line by playing dealership musical chairs. Also don't think I could even successfully guarantee any improvement by switching since all these dealers either lie or just plain don't know what is going on. I'm just gonna see what I'm able to order when the time comes. If I can order a Pro I'll do it and see how it goes. If not, smell ya later Ford.

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, Acura TLX
Occupation
Engineer
Same here. I found out that my dealer doesn't do ADM, just their standard absurd ($700) doc fee. No add-ons, no additional deposit when ordering, which is nice. I'm okay with that, not worth switching around. They can't tell me anything else about my place in line and I've called other dealerships and they won't say anything either. I don't have the time to play games and try to optimize my place in line by playing dealership musical chairs. Also don't think I could even successfully guarantee any improvement by switching since all these dealers either lie or just plain don't know what is going on. I'm just gonna see what I'm able to order when the time comes. If I can order a Pro I'll do it and see how it goes. If not, smell ya later Ford.
Yeah, the pro is the only thing I could consider at this point. I’m still having a hard time with the seats in the pro. I’m 5’9” and concerned I won’t be able to find the “right” seating position. Any good OEM aftermarket options out there?

cdubculvy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline
Yeah, the pro is the only thing I could consider at this point. I’m still having a hard time with the seats in the pro. I’m 5’9” and concerned I won’t be able to find the “right” seating position. Any good OEM aftermarket options out there?
Not sure, but now you have me thinking since my wife is 5'9" and this will be our "dog vehicle" so she'll need it for short trips. I see that the seats are advertised as "2-way manual" which according to this, just means fwd/back and recline.

http://www.fordservicecontent.com/F...&userMarket=GBR&div=f&vFilteringEnabled=False

With there being no height adjustment I wonder how it'll be for my wife.

Sponsored

emoomjean

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Funny, but I was just there a few days ago asking about the same thing. I think they had two F150's on the lot. It would be nice, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Salesman seem clear to me. I think they were adding $5K on what they had on the lot (2021's). And he was guessing it would be about the same, or more for the Lightening. Let us (m) know. That would be nice.
Update: Went by to talk in person to take a look at the '21 F150 and the Mach-E 15" screen/infotainment center to get an idea of what to expect from the Lightning.

They confirmed they will be charging ADM but it looks like he might be willing to make a deal at $2500 which I think i'm willing to accept to get a wave 1 or 2 delivery. However, he gave an odd detail that while i'm 14th on their list, I am 5th on the reservation submission date/time stamp list.

I'm guessing they submitted 9 people as priority customers prior to the 12/17 deadline and i'm stacked up behind them. That being said, he says they'll call early this week to lock down the details and collect a $1k refundable deposit to get my order submitted.

cclark20

First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Smoked Quartz SuperCrew PB Long Bed
Update: Went by to talk in person to take a look at the '21 F150 and the Mach-E 15" screen/infotainment center to get an idea of what to expect from the Lightning.

They confirmed they will be charging ADM but it looks like he might be willing to make a deal at $2500 which I think i'm willing to accept to get a wave 1 or 2 delivery. However, he gave an odd detail that while i'm 14th on their list, I am 5th on the reservation submission date/time stamp list.

I'm guessing they submitted 9 people as priority customers prior to the 12/17 deadline and i'm stacked up behind them. That being said, he says they'll call early this week to lock down the details and collect a $1k refundable deposit to get my order submitted.
You are a dealers dream customer.

emoomjean

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
You are a dealers dream customer.

*Shrug* Maybe my last couple cars being Teslas i've just grown accustomed to looking at the price, deciding if its what i'm willing to pay and then choosing yes or no.

$4k ADM was a no for me, 2.5k shifted into maybe territory. Until i've signed a purchase agreement its all part of the pageantry.

To each their own and I don't begrudge those who love the haggling or would never pay over MSRP.

two wheels

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra, Ford Escape, Honda Accord
So maybe as we get close to game time our "dealer list" isn't a slam dunk. Is anyone else getting a bit burned out on this circus? I'm sure I'm spending more time following than I should and should just wait for an invite. I just got pretty pumped up last May 19th and I'm losing that warm feeling by the day. Seems a lot of these clowns are born with some DNA that a lot of us can't relate to. They couldn't even spell "ethical" without help. I'm thinking we need MY2023 and Ford needs to pump up production to settle this SH*T down....Rant over...I gotta get a cold one...Cheers
I am! I am quickly getting tired of the circus that's evolving. I've come to realize, I don't drive many miles. I have another car. I can skip it, or move to a gas powered truck till pricing on batteries comes down. And it will come down, on batteries at least.

That doesn't seem entirely bad, especially if you really want right now. I'm still not totally clear how this reservation lineup works, but I'm so far down the way, I'm not too concerned right now. Please let us know how that works out. I know when I spoke to the salesman, I touched on it and let him know there were dealerships selling at MSRP. He knew, of course. I'm sure it wasn't his decision to make. Let us know! Thanks.

MVS87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning SR - Antimatter Blue
I don't know if there's a thread on this, but I think this is a good idea to have a list of dealers that do or don't do ADM. This is for the F-150 Lightning, if you couldn't figure this out already (because you're in the F-150 Lightning subforum).

No ADM/ADM Dealer List:
Green = No ADM (Also means will sell at MSRP, deposit is not considered ADM)
Yellow = No ADM, but dealer will add "fluff"
Red = ADM added, among other added things

Mullinax Nationwide (Alabama, Florida, Washington) - see post here:
1) No ADM (Additional Dealer Markup) on any Bronco
2) No Dealer Fees. PERIOD. Most dealers will hide these fees until the end. Don't be tricked. At Mullinax Ford, you will only pay state regulated sales taxes and tag/registration fees. Tax and Tag - Nothing More!
3) We will happily accept any A-X-Z-D Plan customer.
4) We are a one price dealer group. With our "Low Upfront Pricing" we monitor the competitive marketplace and strive to offer ALL our customers on ANY vehicle the BEST PRICE FIRST. With that said, we are monitoring the Bronco market closely and will offer discounts off MSRP as market conditions require us to remain competitive. At this time, Ford is not building or shipping Bronco yet so our discount may be greater at time of delivery if the marketplace dictates. You will get a GREAT DEAL at MULLINAX!

ALABAMA
Town & Country Ford
- No ADM at either location, Pell City or Bessemer.

ALASKA

ARIZONA
Bell Ford in Phoenix
- No ADM
Chapman Ford Phoenix - No ADM, "Dealer adds"
Earnhardt Ford Chandler - No ADM on pre orders. ADM added on trucks that make it on the lot from customer backing out on delivery. No tint or added fluff.
Earnhardt Ford Mesa - No ADM, will honor x-plan if offered.
Jim Click Ford in Tucson - No ADM, "Dealer adds"
Robert Horne Apache Junction - No ADM on pre-orders, ADM on non pre-orders. "Dealer Adds"
San Tan Ford in Phoenix - No ADM

ARKANSAS

CALIFORNIA
- Clean Fuel Rewards $750 as of Nov 1st
Advantage Ford in Duarte - ADM added: MSRP + $4000
Airport Marina - Apparently only communicates through an antiquated "phone call" system.
Auburn Ford in Auburn - No ADM
AutoNation Torrance - No ADM
Cerritos - No ADM
Encinitas Ford - No ADM
The Ford Store in Morgan Hill - No ADM, would honor X-Plan pricing.
The Ford Store in San Leandro - No ADM
Fiesta Ford in Indio - No ADM
Folsom Ford in Folsom - No ADM for local customers
Folsom Lake Ford in Sacramento - No ADM for customers within 30 miles
Ford of Upland - No ADM for pre-ordered vehicles
Fritts Ford - No ADM
Future Ford of Clovis - ADM added
Harrold Ford in Sacramento - ADM added
Huntington Beach Ford - ADM added
Kearney Mesa Ford in San Diego - No ADM
Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park:
- No ADM on an order vehicle.;)
- X Plan is honored for an ordered vehicle only - lot / stock Lightning are excluded :D
- CA Clean Fuel Rewards honored at time of sale ($1500 discount for California residents).?​
Mullahey Ford in Arroyo Grande - No ADM
North County Ford - No ADM
Puente Hills Ford - ADM added: MSRP plus $10K.
Raceway Ford in Riverside - ADM Added: $6000 for Pro and XLT, $10,000 for Lariat and Platinum
Salinas Valley Ford - No ADM
Santa Margarita Ford in SoCal - No ADM on orders
Serramonte Ford - No ADM and honors X-plan. Participates in the Clean Fuel Reward
South Bay Ford - Wouldn't commit to no-adm, no pricing
Tuttle-Click Ford, Irvine - ADM added
"... management staff has decided to have a $10,000 over MSRP Adm on ALL Ford F-150 Lightnings...this is strictly due to the lack of allocation Ford has allowed us and the expected demand for the vehicle."
Towne Ford in Redwood City - No ADM
Vista Ford in Woodland Hills - ADM added

COLORADO
Durango Motors in Durango
- no ADM
Interstate Ford - No ADM, does not honor X-Plan, requires a $500 deposit for any order, and it is refundable
Larry Miller Ford - No ADM
Loveland Ford - No ADM
Mike Maroone Ford - no ADM

CONNECTICUT
Gengras Ford
- $2000 above MSRP
Hoffman Ford - No ADM, will honor x plan
Shaker Family Ford - ADM added
Tasca Ford - ADM added: MSRP + $5000
Torrington Ford - No ADM, no x plan

DELAWARE
Porter Ford in Newark
- ADM added: MSRP + $5,000

FLORIDA
AutoNation Jacksonville
- No ADM + $799 Dealer Fee
Sarasota Ford - ADM added: MSRP + $5,000

GEORGIA
Jim Tidwell Ford in Kennesaw
- No ADM

HAWAII
Valley Isle Motors Ltd
- ADM added: MSRP + $10,000

IDAHO

ILLINOIS
Anderson Rock River Ford in Rockford
- No ADM
Currie Ford in Mokena - No ADM plus $500 online order deposit.
Fox Ford in Chicago - No ADM

INDIANA
Art Hill Ford in Merrillville
- Won't announce status on ADM
Expressway Ford in Mt. Vernon - No ADM
Inskeep Ford in Greenfield - No ADM

IOWA
Granger of IA - No ADM, $1000 off invoice.

KANSAS
Mel Hambelton Ford in Wichita
- No ADM
Zeck Ford in Lansing - No ADM, $500 deposit.

KENTUCKY

LOUISIANA
Banner Ford
- No ADM
Bohn Ford in Harvey - ADM added: MSRP + $5,000
Lamarque Ford in Kenner - ADM added: MSRP + $5,000 AND +$2,500 if you want to be prioritized

MAINE
Acton Ford
- No ADM, $239 doc fee
Townsend Ford - No ADM.

MARYLAND
Koon’s Ford in Annapolis
- ADM added: MSRP + $500
Lindsay Ford in Wheaton - ADM added: MSRP + $15,000
Sheehy Ford in Gaithersburg - No ADM
DARCARS in Lanham - ADM added: 2% dealer fee on top of MSRP.

MASSACHUSETS
Colonial Ford
Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough - ADM added (based on supply and demand)
Jack Madden Ford - ADM added: MSRP + $2500
Janell Motors in Hanover - ADM added: MSRP + $5000
Wareham Ford - ADM added: MSRP + $1000

MICHIGAN
Lasco in Fenton
- Does not respond to requests for communication in regards to ADM
Preferred Ford in Grand Haven - No ADM, no dealer fluff! Doc Fee of $230
Southgate Ford, Southgate - No ADM or doc fees
Village Ford in Dearborn - No ADM. They do have a $200 processing/doc fee

MINNESOTA
Apple Valley Ford
- No ADM
Apple Ford Lincoln in Apple Valley - No ADM
AutoNation in White Bear Lake - ADM added: MSRP + $5,000
CornerStone Ford in Elk River - no ADM
Granger Ford in Twin Cities - No ADM/Below Invoice
Lundgren Ford in Eveleth - No ADM
Midway Ford in Roseville/Saint Paul - No ADM
North Country Ford in Coon Rapids - ADM added: MRSP + $5000
Northstar Ford in Duluth - ADM added: MSRP + $15-$30K

MISSISSIPPI

MISSOURI
Corwin Ford in Springfield
- No ADM and will honor X-plan
Suntrup Ford in St Louis - No ADM and will honor X-Plan

MONTANA

NEBRASKA

NEVADA
Corwin Ford
- No ADM
Capital Ford - No ADM
Ford Country in Henderson - No ADM
Ken Graff Ford - No ADM

NEW HAMPSHIRE
Autofair Ford
- will give you an ok order discount (invoice - 1.25% MSRP by my calculations), but the dealer fees are high ($825 - including some b.s. consumer protection fee no-one else seems to be charging in NH).
Best Ford - ADM added.
Lebanon Ford - No ADM
Portsmouth Ford - No ADM, No dealer fees

NEW JERSEY
All American Ford Paramus
- ADM added: MSRP + $5000, will not honor X plan.
Ditschman Flemington Ford Lincoln - No ADM
George Wall Ford Lincoln in Red Bank NJ - High ADM
Holman Ford in Maple Shade - No ADM
Mahwah Ford - No ADM and yes Xplan if ford allows.
Medford Ford in Medford - ADM added: MSRP + $3000
Tom's Ford - ADM added: MSRP + $5000
Woodbridge Ford - No ADM
Wayne Ford - No ADM

NEW MEXICO
Power Ford in Albuquerque
- No ADM

NEW YORK
Beiner Ford
- No ADM, $1000 dealer fee
Burdick Ford in Central Square - No ADM
Hasset Ford of Wantagh - ADM Added: MSRP + $2,000 ADM (their strange reasoning was, due to the chip shortage they need to make some profit).
Levittown Ford - ADM added
Metro Ford in Niskayuna - No ADM
Saville Ford - ADM added
Smithtown Ford - ADM added
Van Bortel Ford, Rochester - No ADM, and they will honor X-Plan
West Herr in Amherst - No ADM, selling at MSRP

NORTH CAROLINA
Asheville Ford in Asheville
- No ADM
Capital Ford of Charlotte - No ADM
Capital Ford in Raleigh - No ADM
Crossroads Ford in Indian Trail - Unwilling to state whether or not they will have an ADM
Crossroads Ford in Wake Forest - ADM added.
Huntersville Ford - ADM added (unspecified)
Keith Hawthorne Ford in Belmont - ADM Added: MSRP + $10K, requires a $1,000 deposit
Parkway Ford in Winston-Salem - No ADM
Town and Country Ford in Charlotte - ADM added: MSRP + $10k

NORTH DAKOTA

OHIO
- $250 Doc fee standard
Germain Ford in Columbus - No ADM
Sarchione Ford Lincoln in Alliance - No ADM on orders. Stock units may have ADM based on market demand. They will be requiring a $500 deposit which I believe is refundable.

OKLAHOMA

OREGON
Damerow Ford in Beaverton
- No ADM. Will honor x plan if available.
Gresham Ford in Gresham - No ADM, Will NOT honor x plan
Landmark Ford in Beaverton - ADM added: MSRP + $1990
Newborg Ford in Newborg - ADM added: MSRP + $6000
Roberson Ford in Albany - ADM added, said based on the demand they can and will
Skyline Ford in Salem - No ADM. Their sales manager is also getting on the preferred EV list for the state allowing state rebates to be taken off purchase price.

PENNSYLVANIA
Chapman Ford in Horsham PA
- Might be worth the drive. I think he is @dealerinsider on this board. They have a solid reputation on the Bronco board. 3% under invoice
Koch 33 Ford in Easton, PA - No ADM

RHODE ISLAND

SOUTH CAROLINA
Dick Smith Ford of Columbia
- No ADM - MSRP plus $448 doc fee. No other fees, or mandatory accessory packages.

SOUTH DAKOTA

TENNESSEE
Bates Ford in Lebanon
- No ADM
Bob Bowers Ford - No ADM
Newton Ford South in Shelbyville - ADM added: MSRP + $2000

TEXAS
AutoNation Ford in Frisco
- No ADM, Titling + Registration Fee of $350
AutoNation Ford in Houston - No ADM or extra fees
AutoNation Ford in Katy - No ADM or extr afees
Bluebonnet Ford in New Braunfels - No ADM
Casa ford in El Paso - ADM added
Covert Ford in Austin - ADM added
Friendly Ford in Crosby (East Houston) - No ADM
Griffith Ford in San Marcos - ADM added
Johnson brothers in Temple - ADM added: MSRP + $10,000
Leif Johnson Ford in Austin - No ADM
Planet Ford in Dallas - ADM added
Pruitt Ford in Burkburnett - No ADM and no down payment required when ordering
Red McCombs in San Antonio - No ADM
Sam Pack’s Five Star Ford in Carrollton - No ADM and no dealer fee

UTAH
Ken Graff Ford - ADM added

VERMONT
Heritage Ford in Burlington
- No ADM

VIRGINIA
Jerry's Leesburg Ford Virginia
- ADM Added: MSRP + $10,000
Koons Ford in Falls Church - ADM added:
If you would like to be one of the first 25 orders there will be a $30,000 market adjustment.​
All other orders will have a $10,000 market adjustment to the MSRP.​
We will not be honoring any plan pricing at this time.​
The additional deposit required is $5,000 and will go towards the purchase of your vehicle.​
If you choose to cancel or not proceed with your order the deposit will be forfeited.​
Purvis Ford in Fredericksburg - No ADM

WASHINGTON (standard $150 doc fee)
Bowen Scarff in Kent - No ADM
Evergreen in Issaquah - No ADM
Ford Store in San Leandro - ADM Added: MSRP + $2995
Frontier Ford in Anacortes - No ADM
Pierre Ford in Seattle - No ADM, no extra fees, $100 deposit required on ordering
Vancouver Ford - Based on market conditions

WEST VIRGINIA

WISCONSIN
Lake Auto Group in Milwaukee
- No ADM, plus $500.00 Deposit

WYOMING
Just heard from my dealer (Barber Ford in Hazelton, PA) that they are charging straight sticker with no ADM.

Sponsored

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
At least in NJ a doc fee in the $300 range is fairly standard so this has some premium but nothing like the multi thousand markups some dealers are putting on this truck. So agree, be annoyed but not worth switching :)

boggle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 PRO
From the GSM at Columbia Ford in Columbia, CT. Looks like I'm moving my reservation (again). Ford is worried about scalpers, little did they know it's their own dealerships.

On a Lightning it will be 30% over MSRP plus $598.25 conveyance fee, $197 vin verification and sales tax and registration.

First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IwantaLightningandcurrentlyhaveaFlex
I don't know if there's a thread on this, but I think this is a good idea to have a list of dealers that do or don't do ADM. This is for the F-150 Lightning, if you couldn't figure this out already (because you're in the F-150 Lightning subforum).

No ADM/ADM Dealer List:

2) No Dealer Fees. PERIOD. Most dealers will hide these fees until the end. Don't be tricked. At Mullinax Ford, you will only pay state regulated sales taxes and tag/registration fees. Tax and Tag - Nothing More!
4) We are a one price dealer group. With our "Low Upfront Pricing" we monitor the competitive marketplace and strive to offer ALL our customers on ANY vehicle the BEST PRICE FIRST. With that said, we are monitoring the Bronco market closely and will offer discounts off MSRP as market conditions require us to remain competitive. At this time, Ford is not building or shipping Bronco yet so our discount may be greater at time of delivery if the marketplace dictates. You will get a GREAT DEAL at MULLINAX!

ALABAMA
Town & Country Ford

ALASKA

ARIZONA
Bell Ford in Phoenix
- No ADM
Earnhardt Ford Chandler - No ADM on pre orders. ADM added on trucks that make it on the lot from customer backing out on delivery. No tint or added fluff.
Robert Horne Apache Junction - No ADM on pre-orders, ADM on non pre-orders. "Dealer Adds"

ARKANSAS

CALIFORNIA
Airport Marina - Apparently only communicates through an antiquated "phone call" system.
Cerritos - No ADM
Encinitas Ford - No ADM
Fritts Ford - No ADM
- X Plan is honored for an ordered vehicle only - lot / stock Lightning are excluded :D
- CA Clean Fuel Rewards honored at time of sale ($1500 discount for California residents).?​
Raceway Ford in Riverside - ADM Added: $6000 for Pro and XLT, $10,000 for Lariat and Platinum
Serramonte Ford - No ADM and honors X-plan. Participates in the Clean Fuel Reward
"... management staff has decided to have a $10,000 over MSRP Adm on ALL Ford F-150 Lightnings...this is strictly due to the lack of allocation Ford has allowed us and the expected demand for the vehicle."

COLORADO
- no ADM
Interstate Ford - No ADM, does not honor X-Plan, requires a $500 deposit for any order, and it is refundable
Loveland Ford - No ADM

CONNECTICUT
Gengras Ford
- $2000 above MSRP

DELAWARE
Porter Ford in Newark

FLORIDA
AutoNation Jacksonville

GEORGIA
- No ADM

HAWAII
Valley Isle Motors Ltd
Kuhio Ford (Kauai) ADM added: MSRP+$9995 (plus $1695 destination)
IDAHO

ILLINOIS
- No ADM

INDIANA

IOWA

KANSAS
- No ADM

KENTUCKY

LOUISIANA
Banner Ford
- No ADM
Lamarque Ford in Kenner - ADM added: MSRP + $5,000 AND +$2,500 if you want to be prioritized

MAINE
Acton Ford
- No ADM, $239 doc fee
Townsend Ford - No ADM.

MARYLAND
Koon’s Ford in Annapolis

MASSACHUSETS
Colonial Ford

MICHIGAN
Lasco in Fenton
- Does not respond to requests for communication in regards to ADM

MINNESOTA
Apple Valley Ford
- No ADM

MISSISSIPPI

MISSOURI

MONTANA

NEBRASKA

NEVADA
Corwin Ford
- No ADM
Capital Ford - No ADM
Ken Graff Ford - No ADM

NEW HAMPSHIRE
Autofair Ford
- will give you an ok order discount (invoice - 1.25% MSRP by my calculations), but the dealer fees are high ($825 - including some b.s. consumer protection fee no-one else seems to be charging in NH).
Best Ford - ADM added.
Lebanon Ford - No ADM

NEW JERSEY
Woodbridge Ford - No ADM
Wayne Ford - No ADM

NEW MEXICO
- No ADM

NEW YORK
Beiner Ford
Hasset Ford of Wantagh - ADM Added: MSRP + $2,000 ADM (their strange reasoning was, due to the chip shortage they need to make some profit).
Saville Ford - ADM added

NORTH CAROLINA
- No ADM
Crossroads Ford in Indian Trail - Unwilling to state whether or not they will have an ADM
Keith Hawthorne Ford in Belmont - ADM Added: MSRP + $10K, requires a $1,000 deposit

NORTH DAKOTA

OHIO
- $250 Doc fee standard
Sarchione Ford Lincoln in Alliance - No ADM on orders. Stock units may have ADM based on market demand. They will be requiring a $500 deposit which I believe is refundable.

OKLAHOMA

OREGON
Skyline Ford in Salem - No ADM. Their sales manager is also getting on the preferred EV list for the state allowing state rebates to be taken off purchase price.

PENNSYLVANIA
- Might be worth the drive. I think he is @dealerinsider on this board. They have a solid reputation on the Bronco board. 3% under invoice

RHODE ISLAND

SOUTH CAROLINA
- No ADM - MSRP plus $448 doc fee. No other fees, or mandatory accessory packages.

SOUTH DAKOTA

TENNESSEE
Bates Ford in Lebanon
- No ADM
Bob Bowers Ford - No ADM

TEXAS

UTAH

VERMONT
- No ADM

VIRGINIA
If you would like to be one of the first 25 orders there will be a $30,000 market adjustment.​
The additional deposit required is $5,000 and will go towards the purchase of your vehicle.​
If you choose to cancel or not proceed with your order the deposit will be forfeited.​

Pierre Ford in Seattle - No ADM, no extra fees, $100 deposit required on ordering

WEST VIRGINIA

WISCONSIN

WYOMING

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Farmer/Hillbilly
ADD

Kentucky
Frankfort Ford (Formerly Crossroads Ford)
ADM - $3,000 on 11 Reservations

JustaProGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning

No ADM/ADM Dealer List:

ALABAMA
Town & Country Ford

ALASKA

ARIZONA
Bell Ford in Phoenix
- No ADM

ARKANSAS

CALIFORNIA
Cerritos - No ADM
Encinitas Ford - No ADM
Fritts Ford - No ADM

COLORADO
- no ADM
Loveland Ford - No ADM

CONNECTICUT
Gengras Ford
- $2000 above MSRP

DELAWARE
Porter Ford in Newark

FLORIDA
AutoNation Jacksonville

GEORGIA
- No ADM

HAWAII
Valley Isle Motors Ltd

IDAHO

ILLINOIS
- No ADM

INDIANA

IOWA

KANSAS
- No ADM

KENTUCKY

LOUISIANA
Banner Ford
- No ADM

MAINE
Acton Ford
- No ADM, $239 doc fee
Townsend Ford - No ADM.

MARYLAND
Koon’s Ford in Annapolis

MASSACHUSETS
Colonial Ford

MICHIGAN
Blackwell Ford, Plymouth
- No ADM, $75 doc fee
Lasco in Fenton - Does not respond to requests for communication in regards to ADM

MINNESOTA
Apple Valley Ford
- No ADM

MISSISSIPPI

MISSOURI

MONTANA

NEBRASKA

NEVADA
Corwin Ford
- No ADM
Capital Ford - No ADM
Ken Graff Ford - No ADM

NEW HAMPSHIRE
Autofair Ford
Best Ford - ADM added.
Lebanon Ford - No ADM

NEW JERSEY
Woodbridge Ford - No ADM
Wayne Ford - No ADM

NEW MEXICO
- No ADM

NEW YORK
Beiner Ford
Saville Ford - ADM added

NORTH CAROLINA
- No ADM

NORTH DAKOTA

OHIO
- $250 Doc fee standard

OKLAHOMA

OREGON

PENNSYLVANIA

RHODE ISLAND

SOUTH CAROLINA

SOUTH DAKOTA

TENNESSEE
Bates Ford in Lebanon
- No ADM
Bob Bowers Ford - No ADM

TEXAS

UTAH

VERMONT
- No ADM

VIRGINIA

WEST VIRGINIA

WISCONSIN

WYOMING
Sponsored