• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Snappy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Honda CRV
Check with Tom at Chapman Ford in Horsham PA. Might be worth the drive. I think he is @dealerinsider on this board. They have a solid reputation on the Bronco board.
Apologies if stated already (since the 9/25 post I’m replying to), but if you’re a NJ resident and buy from a NJ dealer you are eligible for $5k rebate if msrp is below $45k; $2k off msrp $45-55k. If you’re going Lariat or above it would be worth it to cross state lines, but for Pro you’re best served staying within NJ.
Sponsored

bosox8

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Iced Blue Silver Lariat ER, 2nd Wave
Occupation
Sales
I don't know if there's a thread on this, but I think this is a good idea to have a list of dealers that do or don't do ADM. This is for the F-150 Lightning, if you couldn't figure this out already (because you're in the F-150 Lightning subforum).

No ADM/ADM Dealer List:
TEXAS
Pruitt Ford in Burkburnett
- No ADM and no down payment required when ordering.

MINNESOTA
Granger Ford, Twin Cities
- No ADM/Below Invoice
Apple Valley Ford - No ADM

CALIFORNIA
Harrold Ford in Sacremento
- ADM Added
Folsom Lake Ford in Sacremento - No ADM for customers within 30 miles
Kearney Mesa Ford in San Diego - No ADM
South Bay Ford - Wouldn't commit to no-adm, no pricing
Vista Ford in Woodland Hills - ADM added
Airport Marina - Apparently only communicates through an antiquated "phone call" system.
Cerritos - No ADM
Autonation Torrance - No ADM
Fritts Ford - No ADM
Encinitas Ford - No ADM
North County Ford - No ADM
Serramonte Ford - No ADM
The Ford Store Morgan Hill - No ADM, would honor X-Plan pricing.
Puente Hills Ford - No ADM, unless you want your vehicle right now - its an additional $10-20k ADM
Ken Grody No ADM
Future Ford of Clovis - ADM added
Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park:
- No ADM on an order vehicle.;)
- X Plan is honored for an ordered vehicle only - lot / stock Lightning are excluded :D
- CA Clean Fuel Rewards honored at time of sale ($1500 discount for California residents).?

OREGON
Skyline Ford in Salem
- No ADM. Their sales manager is also getting on the preferred EV list for the state allowing state rebates to be taken off purchase price.
Roberson Ford in Albany - ADM added, said based on the demand they can and will
Damerow Ford in Beaverton - No ADM. Will honor x plan if available.
Gresham Ford in Gresham - No ADM, Will NOT honor x plan.

NEW JERSEY
Mahwah Ford
- No ADM and yes Xplan if ford allows.
George Wall Ford Lincoln in Red Bank NJ - High ADM
All American Ford Paramus - No ADM, will not honor X plan.
Tom's Ford - No ADM, will honor X-Plan
Woodbridge Ford - No ADM

PENNSYLVANIA
Chapman Ford in Horsham PA
. Might be worth the drive. I think he is @dealerinsider on this board. They have a solid reputation on the Bronco board. 3% under invoice

IOWA
Granger of IA - No ADM, $1000 off invoice.

VIRGINIA

NORTH CAROLINA
Parkway Ford in Winston-Salem, NC
- no ADM.

LOUISIANA
Banner Ford
- no ADM
South Bay Ford - No ADM

MAINE
Townsend Ford - No ADM.

NEW HAMPSHIRE
Best Ford
- ADM Added.
Autofair Ford - will give you an ok order discount (invoice - 1.25% MSRP by my calculations), but the dealer fees are high ($825 - including some b.s. consumer protection fee no-one else seems to be charging in NH).

NEW YORK
Van Bortel For
d, Rochester - No ADM, and they will honor X-Plan
Levittown Ford - No ADM
Saville Ford - ADM Added

ALABAMA
Town & Ccountry Ford
- No ADM at either location, Pell City or Bessemer.

TENNESSEE
Bob Bowers Ford
- No ADM

NEVADA
Ken Garff Ford
- No ADM
Corwin Ford - No ADM
Capital Ford - No ADM

UTAH
Ken Garff Ford
- ADM Added

MISSOURI
Corwin Ford in Springfield
- No ADM. Will honor x-plan

FLORIDA

COLORADO
Loveland Ford
- No ADM.
Interstate Ford - No ADM, does not honor X-Plan, requires a $500 deposit for any order, and it is refundable
Mike Maroone Ford in Longmont - no ADM

ARIZONA
Earnhardt Ford
- No ADM, will honor x-plan if offered.

WASHINGTON (standard $150 doc fee)
Evergreen in Issaquah -No ADM
Bowen Scarff in Kent - No ADM

CONNECTICUT
Gengras Ford
- $2000 above MSRP
Tasca Ford - no ADM, no x plan
Torrington Ford - no ADM, no x plan
Hoffman Ford - no ADM, will honor x plan

Mullinax Nationwide (Alabama, Florida, Washington) - see post here:
1) NO ADM (Additional Dealer Markup) on any Bronco
2) NO Dealer Fees. PERIOD. Most dealers will hide these fees until the end. Don't be tricked. At Mullinax Ford, you will only pay state regulated sales taxes and tag/registration fees. Tax and Tag - Nothing More!
3) We will happily accept any A-X-Z-D Plan customer.
4) We are a one price dealer group. With our "Low Upfront Pricing" we monitor the competitive marketplace and strive to offer ALL our customers on ANY vehicle the BEST PRICE FIRST. With that said, we are monitoring the Bronco market closely and will offer discounts off MSRP as market conditions require us to remain competitive. At this time, Ford is not building or shipping Bronco yet so our discount may be greater at time of delivery if the marketplace dictates. You will get a GREAT DEAL at MULLINAX!
anybody in Maryland comparing between Hagerstown & Frederick?

JLee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, 2015 Mustang GT, 2005 GX470
Wayne Ford in New Jersey told me via email today that they are selling Lightnings at MSRP with no dealer fees other than their $599 doc fee.

Rbud414

First Name
Ra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Ascent, Nissan Altima
Apologies if stated already (since the 9/25 post I’m replying to), but if you’re a NJ resident and buy from a NJ dealer you are eligible for $5k rebate if msrp is below $45k; $2k off msrp $45-55k. If you’re going Lariat or above it would be worth it to cross state lines, but for Pro you’re best served staying within NJ.
That is a good point...however not sure if it's true, but NJ ran out of funding for this incentive. (Correct me if I'm wrong). My fear is next year they will run out by the time It's my turn to pick up my F-150. I feel by going out of state I can ensure I save at least 2K with below invoice pricing vs. staying in state and paying MSRP and risk NJ running out of $.

My calculations for going out of state to a dealer that offering 3% below invoice is below. Can someone let me know if my numbers make sense?

XLT MSRP: 52,974
Invoice: 50,590 (4.5% less than invoice)
Purchase price: 49,072.45 (3% below invoice)

Tax for NJ is waived for EV and there will be the 7,500 fed tax credit (potentially 12,500?)

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
That is a good point...however not sure if it's true, but NJ ran out of funding for this incentive. (Correct me if I'm wrong). My fear is next year they will run out by the time It's my turn to pick up my F-150. I feel by going out of state I can ensure I save at least 2K with below invoice pricing vs. staying in state and paying MSRP and risk NJ running out of $.

My calculations for going out of state to a dealer that offering 3% below invoice is below. Can someone let me know if my numbers make sense?

Tax for NJ is waived for EV and there will be the 7,500 fed tax credit (potentially 12,500?)
Invoice is expected to be = msrp

Sponsored

Snappy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Honda CRV

Fair point. I do know they just reauthorized to have the NJ rebate funded again, and this time it is point of sale which is good. But fair to think they may run out during 2022 before many (most?) of us receive delivery and close the purchase.

mhoffman54

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT (302A), 2016 Harley Davidson Sports
Occupation
Car Sales Consultant
How do I get myself added to this list?
Minnesota
Apple Ford Lincoln Apple Valley
No markups, all plan pricing honored.
Best price dealer, no hidden fees, no BS!
F-150s at invoice, Raptors at MSRP.
We will handle registration and everything in your state so you don't need to go to the DMV!

Rgwinn

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Hybrid
Great idea for the list, I have been wanting to put something like this together for the Bronco too, to many horror stories with reservations holders finding out there’s a 10k ADM when they go to finalize purchase.

I am in Oregon with Salem Ford and can also confirm no ADM

Rgwinn

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Hybrid
I can confirm we have thin margins. ?
Zach, I know we already chatted about the Bronco allocations, do you think there will be issues with allocations for the Lightning as well? I know everyone wants to get a “got it at Granger” sticker, but wondering if dealers will hit an allocation wall ? :unsure:

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Zach, I know we already chatted about the Bronco allocations, do you think there will be issues with allocations for the Lightning as well? I know everyone wants to get a “got it at Granger” sticker, but wondering if dealers will hit an allocation wall ? :unsure:
It's hard to tell at this point how they'll handle allocation with this truck. Our lightning reservations are just over 100 where our Broncos are over 1000, so not nearly as extreme.

Sponsored

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
What dealer in Nevada. I live in Las Vegas and most Ford deals are not great to do business with in the past here.
Capital Ford, in Carson City. We wrote up the order back in January and I put $1000 down. It was delivered a week ago and I paid what was on the order form.

Ford F-150 Lightning List: F-150 Lightning dealers that do / don't apply ADM (price markup) EB2D5896-809E-44D2-BC20-AA720E45A48F

Last edited:

JTmass

First Name
Joaquin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Ranger
Griffith Ford San Marcos (TX) is clearly not very internet savvy if they're coming on to a FB group of obsessive enthusiasts that research this truck to death and LIE about no profit selling at MSRP. These guys are gonna torch you with ADM and they're admitting it LMAO.

Stay away from them.

Ford F-150 Lightning List: F-150 Lightning dealers that do / don't apply ADM (price markup) Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 10.21.02 AM

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Well maybe we SOCAL pre-order reservation holders should band together and take our Orders to a Dealership that will honor the best deal for us and treat us the best.

I'm considering moving my order to another Dealership. Even though mine promises over email no ADM. I just have a funny feeling with my current choice.

I'm down for meeting after work hours somewhere to talk.

Buena Park sounds mighty interesting.
Great idea!
I'm up for the group buy!

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
Griffith Ford San Marcos (TX) is clearly not very internet savvy if they're coming on to a FB group of obsessive enthusiasts that research this truck to death and LIE about no profit selling at MSRP. These guys are gonna torch you with ADM and they're admitting it LMAO.

Stay away from them.

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 10.21.02 AM.png
This is why everyone has to stop saying "invoice = MSRP" the more people say it the more dealers will do it