• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

fitek

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit 350EXT
To any fellow Washingtonians west of the Cascades, or those in the Portland metro area: I emailed Bellingham, Burlington, Issaquah/Evergreen, Kent, and Washougal dealers and told them whoever confirms no ADM first gets my business.

- Evergreen in Issaquah was first to confirm no ADM in writing, so I'm switching my reservation to them (I can go ride their awesome MTB trails when I go to pick up, sweet). I asked about fees, having been burned when I bought my Transit at Gaudin in Las Vegas: "Washington has a doc fee of $150. Other than that it's just sales tax and license fees."

- Bowen Scarff in Kent emailed, texted, and called directly they will not charge ADM and did not do so for the Bronco. I asked about fees: "We have a $150 doc fee and other than tax and licensing that is it!"

Bellingham never replied (this was a month ago, lame). Burlington replied but wouldn't confirm. Washougal I only emailed today at lunch so maybe they just need more time. EDIT: Washougal finally replied that they plan to sell Lightnings at MSRP.
Sponsored

Last edited:

biers

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf
Let me know what you hear back from Westlie. On the Mach E forums they said no ADM and X Plan so I’d guess same for Lightning. I selected Vancouver Ford for my reservation but will switch if I don’t hear back from Vancouver Ford.

JPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Rebar Detailer/Estimator
Let me know what you hear back from Westlie. On the Mach E forums they said no ADM and X Plan so I’d guess same for Lightning. I selected Vancouver Ford for my reservation but will switch if I don’t hear back from Vancouver Ford.
I’m also currently reserved at Vancouver Ford, following this. I haven’t contacted anyone yet though.

DadBald

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Honda Odyssey, 2013 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Energy Engineer
Here's a question. I'm keeping the thought of moving to Granger Ford in the back of my mind... It's a bit of a drive for me from Michigan though. But it occurred to me - if the Lightnings are made in my backyard, would I save on destination charges buying from a local dealer over someone several states away? Or, heck, can I pick it up at the manufacturer? How cool would that be.

Diabolical!

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'11 F250, '17 Chevy Volt, '22 Lightning (Reserved)
Here's a question. I'm keeping the thought of moving to Granger Ford in the back of my mind... It's a bit of a drive for me from Michigan though. But it occurred to me - if the Lightnings are made in my backyard, would I save on destination charges buying from a local dealer over someone several states away? Or, heck, can I pick it up at the manufacturer? How cool would that be.
No and no.

Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Ya, I don't think you'll be able to pick it up at the factory, you'll have to go through a dealer for purchase. I don't know what the destination fee is for dealers close to the factory vs somewhere else but you should be able to find out based on what is charged now for the f150.

Clean150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Escape Hybrid
Add Future Ford of Clovis California to will add ADM list to 2022 Ford F150 Lightning as of email confirmation received today from the sales manager that contacted me after I placed my reservation 5/19/21. They simply stated it would be based on market conditions at the time my order arrived to the dealership. They kindly replied within 24 hours after I sent in the question and referenced the email sent to me from Ford confirming my reservation and restated the customer service number available to change my dealership. Thanks to all that are posting updates.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Southern California:
Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park just replied via email and said:

- No ADM on an order vehicle.;)
- X Plan is honored for an ordered vehicle only - lot / stock Lightning are excluded :D
- CA Clean Fuel Rewards honored at time of sale ($1500 discount for California residents).?

$7500 Federal tax credit (hoping Ford does not surpass their Fed limit when I get mine).

Post sales CA rebates: CVRP $2000 + Utility $1000 + L2 charger installation subsidy + HOV Exempt = AWESOME deal on a new Lightning!

Last edited:

fitek

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit 350EXT
They said they'd charge MSRP... just took two days to get a reply...

Alite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning reservation holder
Call around a few Central Connecticut dealers:

Gengras Ford: 2000 above MSRP
Tasca Ford: no ADM, no x plan
Torrington Ford: no ADM, no x plan
Hoffman Ford: no ADM, will honor x plan

Sponsored
OP
OP

ShirBlackspots

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L
Ok, so I decided to e-mail the salesperson assigned to my reservation at Pruitt Ford in Burkburnett, TX, about if they do ADM, and what the minimum down payment is at order time. He responded with "No ADM... no down payment required either!"

Clean150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Escape Hybrid
I have one with Sac and one with Folsom. Looks like I will be changing the other one to Folsom. Thanks!
I checked with Folsom Lake GM today and he wrote they would only honor MSRP on orders from customers living within 30 miles due to orders/allocation mismatch.

REDHORSECA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning XLT SR - 5/30 Build, ICE F150 XLT Sold
Occupation
R&D
Well maybe we SOCAL pre-order reservation holders should band together and take our Orders to a Dealership that will honor the best deal for us and treat us the best.

I'm considering moving my order to another Dealership. Even though mine promises over email no ADM. I just have a funny feeling with my current choice.

I'm down for meeting after work hours somewhere to talk.

Buena Park sounds mighty interesting.

Southern California:
Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park just replied via email and said:

- No ADM on an order vehicle.;)
- X Plan is honored for an ordered vehicle only - lot / stock Lightning are excluded :D
- CA Clean Fuel Rewards honored at time of sale ($1500 discount for California residents).?

$7500 Federal tax credit (hoping Ford does not surpass their Fed limit when I get mine).

Post sales CA rebates: CVRP $2000 + Utility $1000 + L2 charger installation subsidy + HOV Exempt = AWESOME deal on a new Lightning!

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
I checked with Folsom Lake GM today and he wrote they would only honor MSRP on orders from customers living within 30 miles due to orders/allocation mismatch.
Good to know. I just received a Bronco Badlands in Nevada and it was a great experience. I will just stick with them.

rjhedrich

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 corvette, 14 Sierra, 19 MB S
Occupation
COO
What dealer in Nevada. I live in Las Vegas and most Ford deals are not great to do business with in the past here.
Sponsored