• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2012 RR Sport HSE
I JUST saw this thread somehow but I have nothing but good words for Harris Ford in Washington. No ADM, Deposit of $500 required. In an email to all Lightning reservation holders they shared: "... your custom order Lightning will be sold to you at MSRP, and we will also apply factory incentives to get your price even lower than MSRP if we can!". On top of that, they did not prioritize from what I understand. Overall, that is as best as you can hope for with these trucks. Hope they get more allocated as a result. They have over 100 orders from what I understand, they were allocated 1 truck in wave 1 (mine ;)).
Sponsored

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2012 RR Sport HSE
Thank you for this great list.
I tried to start my order with Chino Hills Ford in Chino, California. They are adding a $10,000 dealer markup and asking for a $1,500 order deposit and $1,700 destination and delivery charge.

Time to wait for the Chevy Silverado :)
Couldn't you just switch your order to Ken Grody... It's like 45 minutes away and they have no ADM it appears...?

ozeyad

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightening, Ford Mustang, Ford Ranger
Occupation
Engineer
Bill Brown Ford in Livonia MI gave me the exact amount down to the penny. They also said that I'm most likely gonna pay a bit less because I have the AZplan

NayNay

First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco, F150
Occupation
Finance Director
Maryland:

Apple Ford in Colombia told me ADM + $10K a while back. Very uninformed and unprofessional GM and staff.

I switched to

Bob Bell Ford ADM + $500 (Doc Fees) - They are not transparent with information and not always responsive with calls and emails. Sadly more responsive than other dealers I reached out to. At this point they seem questionable and seem like they are getting ready to pull something, If you have a better option, go for it.

If they use up all my patience, I will give up on Ford all together and probably order direct from Rivian. No one should deal with this much crap to give a company their business. Ford could handle this better. They act like they are trying to control it but I have a feeling they are interested in direct sale model and the only way they can change the laws is showing that the public is getting screwed so in subtle ways they are contributing to that. Regardless of what the motives are, I am getting tired of dealing with it.
Just tossing it out there but I work at a Maryland dealer with NO ADM. Just in case you all need a spot where someone will be up front about things.

two wheels

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra, Ford Escape, Honda Accord
Update on Art Hill Ford in Merrillville Indiana. They are charging ADM but will not admit how much.

Time to find a new dealer.
Not willing to say how much? Obviously they aren't too proud of what they're asking for. They'd be off my list for sure.

Sponsored

2ndElectric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota, Tesla, Honda
Add Royal Ford of Owego New York to your Red list.
From Scott Smith, sales consultant at Royal Ford:
“We will not be able to sell at MSRP there is a long list of customers who will not be getting a lightning anytime soon unfortunately.”
I’m looking for a different dealership. I’d prefer to support a local one, but I won’t be taken advantage of.

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
Add Royal Ford of Owego New York to your Red list.
From Scott Smith, sales consultant at Royal Ford:
“We will not be able to sell at MSRP there is a long list of customers who will not be getting a lightning anytime soon unfortunately.”
I’m looking for a different dealership. I’d prefer to support a local one, but I won’t be taken advantage of.
This kind of comment just doesn’t make any sense to me. We all know there is short supply, and demand is high. The dealer will lose $ doing it this way. (10k dealer payout if sold at MSRP, how many people leave that dealer?)

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150
Just tossing it out there but I work at a Maryland dealer with NO ADM. Just in case you all need a spot where someone will be up front about things.
Then why keep it a secret? Who is the dealer?

Sponsored

Rafis29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning
South Bay ford in California didn’t charge anything over MSRP. They have had pretty good communication too.

2ndElectric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota, Tesla, Honda
Williams Ford
Athens/Sayre PA
Selling at MSRP
$394 dealer processing fee (the same as any other vehicle)

Marshall

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Software
Greg Darnell Ford in MIdwest City, Oklahoma - No ADM. No fluff as of yet, will update if that changes.

DiyR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F-150 XLT PB FX4, '21 Mustang Mach-E
Add Stoneham Ford in MA for a dealer not adding ADM, they were also great to deal with on my Mach-E. Looks like folks in MA might want to call to get their reservation/order moved. FWIW, Gervais Ford In Ayer was one of the only MA dealers I could find not marking up from MSRP when I was looking for my '21 F-150 XLT PB.

Marshall

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Software
After placing my Wave 1 order on 1/7 and the dealer accepting it, Greg Darnell Ford in Midwest City, Ok called me today to tell me that because they would only be getting 1 Lightning this year, that they would be marking the truck up $20,000 (literally a 50% markup over the price of the PRO that I ordered). And that I would need to decide over the weekend whether or not I was willing to pay that markup, and if not, they would cancel my order and refund my deposit so that they could sell my truck to somebody else.
Sponsored