• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
OP
OP

ShirBlackspots

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L
Just what we need, dealers coming on to edit the list ?
Unfortunately, this is the same problem with the Reservation and Order lists. No way to verify that entries are real. They could be padded.
Just to let you know, I'm the only one who can edit this list, and I only add things as I'm told about them.

DARCARS Ford in Lantham, MD just confirmed they will be adding an ADM in addition to the 2% dealer processing fee.
Already in the list.
Sponsored

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
Update on Art Hill Ford in Merrillville Indiana. They are charging ADM but will not admit how much.

Time to find a new dealer.
Try Currie Motors Ford Dealership, in Mokena, IL. About 30 min drive right down 80. Give them a call.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Id just keep in mind that people got by just fine for 75 years with seats that only moved forward and backward. Chances are you’d be just fine. Just like people were just fine with the horrifically difficult task of closing a trunk until they got too lazy to even do that! Haha
I disagree a little bit. Driving my wife’s wrangler is torture for me even at only 6’. Lower the seat as far as it goes and I’m still 3” too tall for comfort and I can’t lean back far enough to bring my head to the height I’d like. If I’m gonna spend a lot of $$ on a vehicle that alone would stop me from buying it. Could I cope? Sure. Will I? Nope.

Deleted member 9341

I disagree a little bit. Driving my wife’s wrangler is torture for me even at only 6’. Lower the seat as far as it goes and I’m still 3” too tall for comfort and I can’t lean back far enough to bring my head to the height I’d like. If I’m gonna spend a lot of $$ on a vehicle that alone would stop me from buying it. Could I cope? Sure. Will I? Nope.
I guess im used to it in my Tacoma and a couple of other cars I have. Never had an issue finding a perfect spot just going back and forth with a recline

Sponsored

FordTough98198

First Name
Domenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Expedition MAX KR, 2022 Lightning (reserved)
Occupation
Business Consultant
Fugate Ford, Enumclaw WA - no ADM

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
I thought the dealers had to provide that information prior to Dec 17.
That deadline only applied to the priority list. My understanding is that dealers can change pricing at any point. Not sure how it would impact submitted orders however.

Essmith94

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 GMC Sierra Z71, 2018 BMW X5
Occupation
Defense Industry
AutoNation Ford in Fort Worth, TX. No ADM but are requiring window tint and spray-in bedliner. Both of which I want anyway.

smax64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F250 FX4
Occupation
Firefighter
Ramp Ford , port Jefferson, ny - adm -$7,500 was not on the site when ordered... Dealer would not budge..

Otis Ford, quogue new york - adm - 10%

Sponsored

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting, Indian Roadmaster
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Lithia Ford in Boise has been amazing - they walked me through the process, processed my Wave 1 order and kept me in the loop while never attempting to collect any type of premium. Way to go Lithia Team (Logan and Christian) - your assistance has been appreciated!

Deleted member 9341

Lithia Ford in Boise has been amazing - they walked me through the process, processed my Wave 1 order and kept me in the loop while never attempting to collect any type of premium. Way to go Lithia Team (Logan and Christian) - your assistance has been appreciated!
And the pricing?

Deleted member 9341

My original reservation in May was with Ken Grody too.

I took a hit not reserving on the very first day - but I researched BEFORE I made the reservation on the second day - after calling 7 other Ford dealers that were closer to me - Ken Grody said they do not charge ADM on customer ordered cars as they said they don't have to pay for the car in transit, on the lot costs or have to float the vehicle with the bank till it sells - which makes sense.

Guess it was worth driving past 7 dealers, 2 counties to find an honest dealer!
Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 6.54.17 AM.png
Definitely worth the drive out of principle

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting, Indian Roadmaster
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
And the pricing?
MSRP (for platinum $90,874+ Star White $795 + Max Recline $345+ $1,695 D&D + $399 document fee)

Deleted member 9341

MSRP (for platinum $90,874+ Star White $795 + Max Recline $345+ $1,695 D&D + $399 document fee)
MSRP ??

That’s a great color in person. Looked at one today. More gray than white, at least in the light I saw it in.
Sponsored