Sponsored

LIMITED Interior Photos & Videos (2021+ F-150 -- 14th Gen)

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I surely hope that the lighting in the truck is playing tricks on me. The silver console trim next to the shifter looks pretty beat up. How much abuse caused that to happen? I have a 7yo and a 5yo, durability is key.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I surely hope that the lighting in the truck is playing tricks on me. The silver console trim next to the shifter looks pretty beat up. How much abuse caused that to happen? I have a 7yo and a 5yo, durability is key.
Where on the console are you talking about?

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
This is what I was looking at. In retrospect, it might just be the shimmer of the metallic in the trim color. Based on a earlier video of what I believe was this truck, it has seen some test miles. I had silver metallic factory trim in my previous 4Runner and it did not hold up well.

Ford F-150 LIMITED Interior Photos & Videos (2021+ F-150 -- 14th Gen) Console1

Ford F-150 LIMITED Interior Photos & Videos (2021+ F-150 -- 14th Gen) Console2

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
This is what I was looking at. In retrospect, it might just be the shimmer of the metallic in the trim color. Based on a earlier video of what I believe was this truck, it has seen some test miles. I had silver metallic factory trim in my previous 4Runner and it did not hold up well.

Console1.png

Console2.png
Ahh, I see what you’re talking about. Could go either way. I’m pretty particular about my things (especially cars) and if that’s the type of material I think it is, I can see it scratching and chipping over time. I’ve seen it happen on trim pieces in other vehicles before.

Hopefully I’m wrong, and they use a bit better quality pieces on these trucks. Especially the coveted Limited trim!

Sponsored

Steve5472

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Expedition Stealth Performance
Here's a good video that shows all the detail about the interior (exterior as well) for the Limited:

Sponsored

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
After watching the above video, I'm really glad I didn't order the factory power-deployed running boards. They don't drop down nearly as far as the Amp Research running boards I will have installed on my truck upon arrival.

Ark LTD

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (ordering), Range Rover
Ahh, I see what you’re talking about. Could go either way. I’m pretty particular about my things (especially cars) and if that’s the type of material I think it is, I can see it scratching and chipping over time. I’ve seen it happen on trim pieces in other vehicles before.

Hopefully I’m wrong, and they use a bit better quality pieces on these trucks. Especially the coveted Limited trim!

I think it is Knurled finish.
Sponsored