Sponsored

***Limited Club***

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
Excellent. I'm puting a new PowertraxOne MX on when I get my truck. Have it in my garage. I'lll put the tailgate weather stip on sides also. I know it will turn out great - can't wait to see it installed.
Sponsored

Trashman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Limited Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Got one for you Limited Owners:

I been surfing the net @ on hand Limited across the U.S. I ran across something I find interesting.

I found @ two different dealerships their Limited photos (on hand stock), and I noticed a 4x4 Decal. It was located in same area as those with the FX4 decal.

What I find interesting is - on a Limited build there is no mention of it. But, on this forum - VIN tracker under the tab "other", you scroll down & you will see the word Decal - then under it the word less.

Personally, I don't care nor want the 4x4 decal - I just find it interesting it's not available on a build (at least I couldn't find it). :)
interesting, I had seen that but wasn't sure if it was something my dealer was able to request since I threw such a fit about hating decals and please take it off if it shows up with one. Maybe this is a way to tell retail from stock

Sacbone

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Limited in Star White
Occupation
Retired from printing, engaged in Real Estate management
Got one for you Limited Owners:

I been surfing the net @ on hand Limited across the U.S. I ran across something I find interesting.

I found @ two different dealerships their Limited photos (on hand stock), and I noticed a 4x4 Decal. It was located in same area as those with the FX4 decal.

What I find interesting is - on a Limited build there is no mention of it. But, on this forum - VIN tracker under the tab "other", you scroll down & you will see the word Decal - then under it the word less.

Personally, I don't care nor want the 4x4 decal - I just find it interesting it's not available on a build (at least I couldn't find it). :)
Limiteds do not have any 4x4 decals.
Ford F-150 ***Limited Club*** 005B5D6D-0F0F-4125-B40B-5CC4EA9D76F1

Trashman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Limited Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Just got my Star White Powerboost Limited yesterday. Looks like pic above with bed liner. So I knew they put the VIN on center console but wasn’t aware of production #. Curious what Limited forum member’s # are; mine 1770.

Smitdog

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited PowerBoost Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Gainfully Retired
Mine is #2167, built on February 26, 2021.

Ford F-150 ***Limited Club*** 2021-03-05 16.36.18

Sponsored

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
All, this morning picked up my Limited. Dealership did a get job at detailing the truck and getting a lot (but not all) of the rear axle rust off.

Rust: Yes it also had rust. Rust amount was like Bob Curry's posting on his KR. I'm not to overly worried about it & I already have rust removal chemicals on had. I really cannot blame or jump all over the dealership for somethng Ford Motor Commpany is responsible for (I'm pissed @ them) & the survey will reflect.

1st Impression: Wow! This baby is "Sweet". Rides great! NOTE: I do have to get use to the engine cycling on/off to battery mode. The Media Center Screen is Badass & I'm loving it.

B&O Unleased - really sounds great - I love it & the sound it puts out. I'm not the one who wants a loud boom box rolling down the street.

Leather Seats are great (very confortable) & the Max Recline (a must for me) helps my bad back when parked and relaxing (kick back mode).

Rear Underseat Storage - A must have. My NOCO 150 (Pro Jump Starter) & Foxwell BT 715 (Battery & Charging System Tester) fits perfectly.

Ford Pass: No issues, works great and love the remote start capability.

Kick Switch for Running Boards: So happy they are there. Comes in handy.

All in all - I'm happy - so far. Nice that dealership also gave me 3 free oil changes & 3 service checks all good for 3 years.

Warranty - I did purchase a warranty - Thx Bob Curry for the Waranty Info. I also purchased the interior and exterior lighting (bulbs also) + the enhanced rental. Didn't need the key coverage. Covered for 7 yrs.

"WARNING" Check your truck thoroughly & never assume the salesmen knows more about the F150 than you do. Do you homework and reading about your truck operation. Story, Got into the truck & starting driving. The truck had 45 miles on it. When I went to turn right - then left I noticed & felt a sharp wheel jurking feeling. I felt @ sterring wheel the front two tires were struggleing some. I looked at the bottom left cornor of my dash and DAMN, they had the electronic locking differential on. Turn it off I truck was smooth. So take your time & inspect.

Battery: Oh, the battery health test + charging system test conducted came out all good.

Last edited:

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
All, this morning picked up my Limited. Dealership did a get job at detailing the truck and getting a lot (but not all) of the rear axle rust off.

Rust: Yes it also had rust. Rust amount was like Bob Curry's posting on his KR. I'm not to overly worried about it & I already have rust removal chemicals on had. I really cannot blame or jump all over the dealership for somethng Ford Motor Commpany is responsible for (I'm pissed @ them) & the survey will reflect.

1st Impression: Wow! This baby is "Sweet". Rides great! NOTE: I do have to get use to the engine cycling on/off to battery mode. The Media Center Screen is Badass & I'm loving it.

B&O Unleased - really sounds great - I love it & the sound it puts out. I'm not the one who wants a loud boom box rolling down the street.

Leather seats are great & the Max Recline (a must for me) is better for my bad back when parked and relaxing (kick back mode).

Rear Underseat Storage - A must have.

All in all I'm happy - so far. Nice that dealership also gave me 3 free oil changes & 3 service checks all good for 3 years.

Warranty - I did purchase a warranty - Thx Bob Curry for the Waranty Info. I also purchased the interior and exterior lighting (bulbs also) + the enhanced rental. Didn't need the key coverage. Covered for 7 yrs.

"WARNING" Check your truck thoroughly & never assume the salesmen knows more about the F150 than you do. Do you homework and reading about your truck operation. Story, Got into the truck & starting driving. The truck had 45 miles on it. When I went to turn right - then left I noticed & felt a sharp wheel jurking feeling. I felt @ sterring wheel the front two tires were struggleing some. I looked at the bottom left cornor of my dash and DAMN, they had the electronic locking differential on. Turn it off I truck was smooth. So take your time & inspect.

Battery: Oh, the battery health test + charging system test conducted came out all good.
Congratulations Jim, I know you’re happy and excited.

syne7

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited PowerBoost (Hybrid)

Leather Seats are great (very confortable) & the Max Recline (a must for me) helps my bad back when parked and relaxing (kick back mode).

Rear Underseat Storage - A must have. My NOCO 150 (Pro Jump Starter) & Foxwell BT 715 (Battery & Charging System Tester) fits perfectly.

Ford Pass: No issues, works great and love the remote start capability.

Kick Switch for Running Boards: So happy they are there. Comes in handy.

All in all - I'm happy - so far. Nice that dealership also gave me 3 free oil changes & 3 service checks all good for 3 years.

Awesome. Glad to hear it went well.

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Washed mine yesterday and today I just finished butter waxing my truck & the paint is now smooth as silk.

Sponsored

YOCUBED

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 GLE 450, 2016 BMW M3, 2021 F150 Limited
Occupation
Emergency Physician
Picked it up on Wednesday and installed the dashcam yesterday. Actually a far easier install than I'd imagine. I'll throw pics of the camera up tomorrow. Here's the pic the day before I picked her up. (None of delivery day as it was pouring rain all day long)

Ford F-150 ***Limited Club*** IMG_20210330_173837

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
You will love it. Congratulations

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
? For those who already paid off their truck but also used Ford Credit for the 1K incentive. How long did it take to get your titled mailed to you from Ford Motor Credit? They mailed me the release of Lien (1-sheet of paper) but nothing on the title.

charliecbp

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Limited PowerBoost
? For those who already paid off their truck but also used Ford Credit for the 1K incentive. How long did it take to get your titled mailed to you from Ford Motor Credit? They mailed me the release of Lien (1-sheet of paper) but nothing on the title.
I live in Florida, they will not mail you a paper title, its electronic, I can log into the Florida DMV to check to see if the lien has been satisfied, once the lien has been satisfied I request a paper title from the DMV
Sponsored