Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Limited Powerboost, 22 iX
Occupation
Mech Engineer
New Limited PB Owner here.
We came from a 2015 Yukon Denali XL. What a night and day difference. Was holding out for the new Sierra's but after driving and sitting in these seats, it blows the Denali out of the water. Plus it will have self driving option this fall. Easy decision.
Our only concern was our 10hr road trips to family cottage where would we put the dog? With a 2yo 90lb hound he is like another human. He fit just fine between our teenage boys on the rear bench, with a filler cushion between the seat and the front armrest.

Already did a few mods. Tinted front windows, Bedrug, UltraFlex cover and BW hitch.
Ford F-150 ***Limited Club*** Limited (2)

I am not a fan of chrome body parts or chrome wheels. Was thinking of doing a chrome delete but other than the wheels everything else is more like a brushed aluminum and is growing on me.

Any one have black wheels on their white limited? I was quoted $400 to powder coat the wheels black. I didn't want to plastidip them as it is a Limited.
Thank you!
Sponsored

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
You have a great looking Limited. I would not change it one bit - maybe later a leveling kit. Everything on it is what makes a Limted stand out.

Cook

First Name
B-Dawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Ford F150, Lariat, 3.5L, Sport
Occupation
Management
My basic items list for the 2021 SQ Limited PowerBoost (Hybrid) with all options - including max recline seats.

Basic Items:

1. In time - finding a better 22" tires designed for heavy rains./water.
2. Going with the Retrax "PowertraxONE MX" tonneau cover - I like the matte finish and have no need for overhead rails. I'm not worried about eating some bed space.
3. Mud Flaps (not sure of make) but looking for smooth clean (with no logo) flap.
4. Rain Guards (WeatherTech)
5. Wind Deflector for sunroof (WeatherTech) - without it the darn thing makes a crazy pain in the ass noise.
6. Heavy Duty Rubberized bed mat on top of my spray in liner (it's a me thing). The Black Armour® Bed Matt (diamond design).
7. 13" Antenna - there are great ones that work well for FM channels.
8. Getting a new NOCO GB150 Boost Pro w/the case.
9. Not sure but looking @ a Swing Case SC203 Pickup Truck Tool Box -Truck Box Organizer (TBD) - have to study the install.
10. Absolutely tinting the front two (driver & passenger) windows. A must have in N.C.
11. Not sure about this one but I been looking @ a 12V electric jack w/impact wrench - The KINGCAV Electric Car Jack Hydraulic Floor Jack 12VTire Change Car Jack Hydraulic Car Jack 5 Ton (11000lb).
12. Vehicle coating - leaning toward the yearly coating vs the 5 year coating. (DYI). Will use the items for Chemical Guys
13. Installing bake caliper covers (MGP Red Caliper Covers with Ford Oval Logo; Front and Rear) or having them painted.
Have you done the calipers yet?

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

No not yet cause - waiting for the website to post available for 20221. Currently only goes to 2020 and I don't trust if a 2020 will work or not. This coming Tues getting a Putco Blade Tailgate Light Bar installed.

viglr

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited
Hey all. New Limited PB SQ owner here. Exactly 2 months from order to delivery in NJ - ordered on 1/18 and took delivery on 3/22. Undercarriage was rust free and looked great.

Not planning any significant mods. I opted for the factory spray in liner and hard tri-fold tonneau cover. I threw in a dee zee bed mat and will probably pick up a stubby antenna. Other than that just some fluid film to help with the north east winters.

Having a blast with it so far (y)

Ford F-150 ***Limited Club*** A4D5C6ED-2E9C-4925-B778-2EA04E5D6CE3

Ford F-150 ***Limited Club*** 53699754-CE9F-4DEC-B59B-C0D23CE04CAA

Sponsored

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Congratulations

PhilBurks

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
philburks.com
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited, all options is on order.
Occupation
CEO
Love it! Love the look. I ordered what appears to be exactly the same on 3/2/21. Build is supposed to be 4/19 with delivery about 6/1-ish. I added about everything I could add :) in Smoked Quartz with Powerboost Hybrid.

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army

No not yet cause - waiting for the website to post available for 20221. Currently only goes to 2020 and I don't trust if a 2020 will work or not. This coming Tues getting a Putco Blade Tailgate Light Bar installed.
Jim, did you buy the tailgate light bar local?

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Dan, yes @
Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories
6324 Raeford Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28304
(910) 554-3313
POC: Alex or Eve - tell them you want the same as Jim Bandy's. Mine is getter installed tomorrow appt @ 11:00.

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
Dan, yes @
Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories
6324 Raeford Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28304
(910) 554-3313
POC: Alex or Eve - tell them you want the same as Jim Bandy's. Mine is getter installed tomorrow appt @ 11:00.
Thanks Jim

Sponsored

Pierre.Granger

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited
Occupation
Retired Navy
Any thoughts on getting dividers for the built-in underseat storage? Also, any thoughts on a shot gun holder? We do a lot of hunting and I would love to find a gun solution. I had an after market gun rack that worked great on my old truck.

Cubfan1

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC YukonXL, Ford 2021 f 150 Ltd.
Occupation
Healthcare
New Limited PB Owner here.
We came from a 2015 Yukon Denali XL. What a night and day difference. Was holding out for the new Sierra's but after driving and sitting in these seats, it blows the Denali out of the water. Plus it will have self driving option this fall. Easy decision.
Our only concern was our 10hr road trips to family cottage where would we put the dog? With a 2yo 90lb hound he is like another human. He fit just fine between our teenage boys on the rear bench, with a filler cushion between the seat and the front armrest.

Already did a few mods. Tinted front windows, Bedrug, UltraFlex cover and BW hitch.
Limited (2).jpg

I am not a fan of chrome body parts or chrome wheels. Was thinking of doing a chrome delete but other than the wheels everything else is more like a brushed aluminum and is growing on me.

Any one have black wheels on their white limited? I was quoted $400 to powder coat the wheels black. I didn't want to plastidip them as it is a Limited.
Thank you!
Happy to see another White one out there !

I haven’t done anything to mine yet , but may run two separate sets of
rims and tires - summer and winter thing .

Ford F-150 ***Limited Club*** 65F28802-918F-4CD6-928E-60D0B5B59745

Icecoldak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 Limited
Hey all. New Limited PB SQ owner here. Exactly 2 months from order to delivery in NJ - ordered on 1/18 and took delivery on 3/22. Undercarriage was rust free and looked great.

Not planning any significant mods. I opted for the factory spray in liner and hard tri-fold tonneau cover. I threw in a dee zee bed mat and will probably pick up a stubby antenna. Other than that just some fluid film to help with the north east winters.

Having a blast with it so far (y)

A4D5C6ED-2E9C-4925-B778-2EA04E5D6CE3.jpeg

53699754-CE9F-4DEC-B59B-C0D23CE04CAA.jpeg
WOW--nice! That looks like the AM blue----must be the lighting

Vinnrox250

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Ford F150 Limited & '21 Ford Explorer Platinum
Hey Everyone - New Limited Owner here. Came from a 2018 Ram 2500 Limited Tungsten Edition - Cummins. Always had a diesel and was not sure if I wanted to leave that game, but fifth wheel is gone so I joined the F150 fam. I could NOT be happier, I knew this would drive better than my 2500, but was SHOCKED at how much better.

I HUNTED this truck down and followed it to 2 dealerships. Finally got it. Was worth the hunt. Hard loaded less lockable storage, which I wanted, but didn't want to wait on an order, especially with the delays.

Line-X goes in next week, damn delays. Then my Undercover Armor Flex cover goes on. Then Ceramic tint on the all the glass, and finally it will get full PPF on the front end and the whole truck will get ceramic coated.

Love this truck! Glad to be part of the F150 Club! Not great pics, waiting for PPF & Ceramic.
Ford F-150 ***Limited Club*** IMG_9632
Ford F-150 ***Limited Club*** IMG_9887
Ford F-150 ***Limited Club*** IMG_9709

Smash

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Limited Powerboost
Occupation
Power Plant Operator
Hi all, new Limited owner here. Glad to see there is a place to talk about things specific to this trim level. Owned a 2010 XL a while back but have been without a truck for a couple of years. Boy am I glad to be back! I bought mine from dealer stock a couple of weeks ago; it wears #1233 on the center console badge. The Star White Metallic Tri-coat is such a premium looking paint job, I just love it!

Thanks for a lot of great ideas in this thread. Really looking forward to diving into the realm of possibilities.

Ford F-150 ***Limited Club*** 5DC62DDF-C2C1-4711-93BC-C7AD5A3C66E8
Sponsored