• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning Tour spots are open for Daytona, Washington and NY

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150
Just received my confirmation for the DC event on 10/4 at 1600

Sc954rr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Volvo XC90
Just received my confirmation e-mail for NYC event on 10/7 at 4pm

Sponsored

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Boston is October 11 at Gillette. I'm registered for the Pro tour through work but the Consumer and Pro dates/locations look like they are all the same.

The remaining dates/locations on the Pro tour listing are:

Dayton 9/28 at Daytona Speedway
DC 10/4 at Fedex Field
NYC 10/7 at MetLife Stadium
Boston 10/11 at Gillette Stadium
Philly 10/14 at Philadelphia Mills Mall
Dallas 10/20 at AT&T Stadium
Houston 10/27 at NRG Stadium

Rbud414

First Name
Ra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Ascent, Nissan Altima
I registered for NY event 4:30pm...never got an email, hope it actually went through. See you all then! I hope the event is not a flop and makes me want it even more.

Kiggulak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Volt, 2013 Focus EV, 2019 Model 3LR
Daytona retail event was yesterday. I'm glad I got the reservation and took 1/2 day off work and drove the 3hrs (one way) to Daytona Beach. There was a lot of information and excitement there.

For those of you with upcoming event reservations please please please ask questions, particularly the frequently asked questions about can we have cloth, running boards, bed liners and other "basic" features on the Pro trim. Give the Pro trim ER battery for retail even as an overpriced upgrade. The more questions are asked during the events the more the Ford team feeds back to the system to help them tweak the F150 configurator options.

I'm starting to feel that the order system will open after the last tour events complete and Ford can absorb the retail, fleet, and other feedback they are getting.

EDIT: Adding link to my youtube playlist from Daytona.

Last edited:

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Daytona retail event was yesterday. I'm glad I got the reservation and took 1/2 day off work and drove the 3hrs (one way) to Daytona Beach. There was a lot of information and excitement there.

For those of you with upcoming event reservations please please please ask questions, particularly the frequently asked questions about can we have cloth, running boards, bed liners and other "basic" features on the Pro trim. Give the Pro trim ER battery for retail even as an overpriced upgrade. The more questions are asked during the events the more the Ford team feeds back to the system to help them tweak the F150 configurator options.

I'm starting to feel that the order system will open after the last tour events complete and Ford can absorb the retail, fleet, and other feedback they are getting.
Did you learn anything new you can share?

Sponsored

Kiggulak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Did you learn anything new you can share?
The biggest jaw dropper for me was from Ian in the charge time tent with the eTransit. He was sure that the 80A charger comes with the home transfer switch INCLUDED. I made sure to challenge him on that. He said the transfer switch will have a Ford part number and is included with the ER battery and 80A. If you add the 80A charger to a SR battery it will include the transfer switch. :eek:

Of course my go pro battery was low and I didn't record that portion of the event.

Second eye opener for me was that the 9 inches of rear ground clearance is between the rear motor's armor panels and the ground, the spare under the battery/bed is sloped from ~20" at the hitch to 13" at its lowest point near the backside of the rear wheels. I'm trying to tweak my hurricane shutters in the garage so I park the tail over them.

I guess this will restrict some of the off roading activities and might lead to some high centering.

Last edited:

corradoborg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner; F-150 Lightning order
Occupation
Corporate Physical Security Manager
When is the last tour event? Because we already know the order system will open on October 26th.

Kiggulak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
When is the last tour event? Because we already know the order system will open on October 26th.
Scroll up on this page. Although I don't know the credibility of the Oct 26th date.

corradoborg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner; F-150 Lightning order
Occupation
Corporate Physical Security Manager
Scroll up on this page. Although I don't know the credibility of the Oct 26th date.
I see Oct. 27th as the last one on listed on the Pro tour. Not sure if there are any later dates on the retail tour.

The Oct. 26th order date has been confirmed by multiple dealers and at least two Dearborn folks, with screenshots. Ford could delay it, I suppose. But at this point it's more than credible, even if not written in stone.
Sponsored