• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning Reservation Extended

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
I was able to order my f150 lighting in waves 3, but extended it due to Pro’s being sold out. Up until a few days ago Ford showed my reservation as being extended for a pro. Today, my reservation no longer says extended or mentions me wanting a pro model. Did this happen to anyone else? I hope I didn’t lose my place in line for a PRO.
Sponsored

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Ford canceled the Pro line for consumers, so that's likely why.

/replied 10 days ago

OP
OP
anthafied

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic

/replied 10 days ago
Hmm Ive seen nothing on the forums to indicate that the PRO model will no longer be available to consumers. Where did you get that info?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
If this is true, I foresee a number of PRO reservationists cancelling unless they see value in an XLT.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Hmm Ive seen nothing on the forums to indicate that the PRO model will no longer be available to consumers. Where did you get that info?
I haven't seen that either, although I would not be surprised. I guess we need to hear from others who deferred for XLT or Pro?

Sponsored

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
If the retail pro is cancelled, I hope that those who extended for the pro get the opportunity to extend for a different option. Getting cancelled and losing their place would not be a good look for Ford.

TF1000

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Prius Prime, 1996 Ram 1500
If they are not going to offer the PRO in the future for non-fleet I wish they would have the decency to publicize that so some of us can move on.

Ted

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
Something is definitely different now! It used to say “deferred” if I’m not mistaken. Now it’s not there and back to “Reservation”. I will call my dealer tomorrow. My father was waiting for a Pro for our 2nd reservation.

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Reservation Extended 34956AFF-8DBE-45D6-AEC2-72500AB77C08

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development

/replied 10 days ago

You're giving people heart attacks here! ?

Sponsored

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
Sort of telling that no one is saying "Ford would never do something that scummy!"

Mostly people saying "Well, it's totally believable that Ford would do something this scummy, but I better check a couple other sources or wait for confirmation first."

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F150,Fusion, 2023 Lightning, 2022 Mach E
They _might_ cancel the retail pro, but I think that's unlikely. If they did I'm sure they wouldn't just cancel your reservation. They'd set it to some kinda status similar to those of us uninvited.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
They _might_ cancel the retail pro, but I think that's unlikely. If they did I'm sure they wouldn't just cancel your reservation. They'd set it to some kinda status similar to those of us uninvited.
Maybe re-invite these folks in the April wave with the understanding (if factual) that there will be no Pro's in MY23, here's your last chance to get a Lariat now, or extend for MY23 XLT

FordLightningMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I was able to order my f150 lighting in waves 3, but extended it due to Pro’s being sold out. Up until a few days ago Ford showed my reservation as being extended for a pro. Today, my reservation no longer says extended or mentions me wanting a pro model. Did this happen to anyone else? I hope I didn’t lose my place in line for a PRO.
I see the website was redesigned, it's now a box layout instead of everything being in a vertical row. I wonder if you just looked while the site maintenance was being done for this visual overhaul?

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Ford webmasters are asleep at the IIS helm...
Sponsored