• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning Pro build makes you choose between Co Pilot 360 and Trailer Tech PKG?

Krypto

First Name
Krypto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Could someone clarify this for me, I have been building the Lightning Pro on the Ford site and it seems to me that adding the trailer tech pkg will remove the co pilot 360, you have to choose if you want one or the other.
Sponsored

PCL

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Tucson, Ford Maverick on order
Could someone clarify this for me, I have been building the Lightning Pro on the Ford site and it seems to me that adding the trailer tech pkg will remove the co pilot 360, you have to choose if you want one or the other.
I had this thought as well and chalked it up to a bug, but since it's still present in the B&P, it's a little concerning.

MBM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT SR 312A
I’ve been building the pro as well and I’m not seeing exactly what you mentioned, however, if I add to tech package it will remove the reverse sensing feature which is included in the copilot 360, which should be standard equipment. Doesn’t make sense.

Apparently the tow tech package is the only way to have heated turn signal mirrors on the pro? The pro is a great value but hard to believe you don’t get heated mirrors or rear window defroster standard.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
This fella does a great job of going over in detail what is standard but not clearly revealed on the Pro. Also covers options.

Honestly, other than the lack of fabric covering on the seats, the Lightning Pro comes equipped far more features and tech than an ICE XLT ever did. And it blows a fleet gas F150 out of the park.

If you purchased it "stripped", a passenger would never believe it is unoptioned.

Pilot2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Good catch …. Wtf is going on. Wish there was a good old brochure pdf available with de-facto information for consumers (like ordering guide for dealers)…

Sponsored

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
I saw the discrepancy, but ordered the tow tech package anyway. I want 360 cameras, brake controller, and the mirror flood lights. Hopefully it’s a typo, Copilot 360 2.0 is listed in the model highlights on the main page, I can’t imagine they would remove those safety features. It does show forward collision warning and BLIS. I do want all the safety features I can get. I was pleasantly surprised to see the e-locker is included. Below is the option sheet for my first wave order that shows equipment.

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Pro build makes you choose between Co Pilot 360 and Trailer Tech PKG? 3F1AB01E-DB4F-4278-ADF4-EC8A6456E309
Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Pro build makes you choose between Co Pilot 360 and Trailer Tech PKG? 24902A3F-AE45-4EAA-98D8-37344596A989
Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Pro build makes you choose between Co Pilot 360 and Trailer Tech PKG? 2C58B2AF-8AE4-4B68-B5A8-4FF435F451BB

OP
OP

Krypto

First Name
Krypto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
So building an XLT SR does the same thing, when adding the tow tech pkg it removes Co-pilot 360.

I really want the lane centering and adaptive cruise, is this a configuration error? Or does the tow tech pkg remove these features since they are incompatible with a trailer?

What worries me is it's not just the configurator that deselects the option, but it is removed for the detailed summary at the bottom of the build.

Hopefully it is just an error, but do I take the chance?

jtownsend2266

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
IT
I thought it was an error as well. I wanted the SR Lariat with both packages but it wouldn't allow but if I choose the ER Lariat it comes with both packages. Looks like you can get both on the ER XLT as well.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
I saw the discrepancy, but ordered the tow tech package anyway. I want 360 cameras, brake controller, and the mirror flood lights. Hopefully it’s a typo, Copilot 360 2.0 is listed in the model highlights on the main page, I can’t imagine they would remove those safety features. It does show forward collision warning and BLIS. I do want all the safety features I can get. I was pleasantly surprised to see the e-locker is included. Below is the option sheet for my first wave order that shows equipment.

3F1AB01E-DB4F-4278-ADF4-EC8A6456E309.png
24902A3F-AE45-4EAA-98D8-37344596A989.png
2C58B2AF-8AE4-4B68-B5A8-4FF435F451BB.png
Love to see this Pro trim - that's similar to what I would like to order!

A base truck that has a lot of "options" you normally would have to pay for on an XL trim F150!

My fave is the rear e-locking axle - is that standard or with a tow package option ?
Sponsored