Sponsored

LEVELING KITS

SAMD268

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT SPORT
I recently purchased a 2021 F150 XLT SPORT 4WD SUPER CREW CAB w/the max towing package. I am currently measuring a 2-1/2" front rake (22-1/2" in front from bottom of fender to center of wheel & 25" in the rear from bottom of fender to center of wheel); so I would like to go with a 2-1/2" leveling kit in order to get it perfectly level (I understand that that if I make it totally level it may not be ideal for towing purpose; but to be totally honest I didn't buy this truck solely for towing, it was pretty much the only option the dealer had, and I have an empty payload 90% of the time). Does anyone have any suggestions on who makes a quality 2-1/2" leveling kit that won't break the bank? I can find them in coil over versions but not in puck style strut spacers (which is what I am looking for). There does not seem to be many aftermarket suspension mfg's who offer leveling kits for a 2021; and the ones that do all seem to have 2"?

If I end up having to go with a 2" leveling kit, how bad will a 1/2" front rake look? Will it be super noticeable and look like crap; or will it be barely recognizable?
Sponsored

21Larry@

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport FX4 SCrew Ecoboost
Occupation
Industrial Instrumentation Mechanic
I recently purchased a 2021 F150 XLT SPORT 4WD SUPER CREW CAB w/the max towing package. I am currently measuring a 2-1/2" front rake (22-1/2" in front from bottom of fender to center of wheel & 25" in the rear from bottom of fender to center of wheel); so I would like to go with a 2-1/2" leveling kit in order to get it perfectly level (I understand that that if I make it totally level it may not be ideal for towing purpose; but to be totally honest I didn't buy this truck solely for towing, it was pretty much the only option the dealer had, and I have an empty payload 90% of the time). Does anyone have any suggestions on who makes a quality 2-1/2" leveling kit that won't break the bank? I can find them in coil over versions but not in puck style strut spacers (which is what I am looking for). There does not seem to be many aftermarket suspension mfg's who offer leveling kits for a 2021; and the ones that do all seem to have 2"?

If I end up having to go with a 2" leveling kit, how bad will a 1/2" front rake look? Will it be super noticeable and look like crap; or will it be barely recognizable?
You're talking a half inch of difference over a span of like 10+ft.....you won't notice it.

Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F-150, Ordered 2021 Lariat
Occupation
Electrician/ Project Manager
Where can i find torque specs for the new trucks?

wilmaj32

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
08 GT500, 21 Powerboost Lariat , 12 Expedition
Occupation
Retired
I would go with the Ready Lift 2" level kit if your looking for a spacer lift. I installed it and I'm very happy with the look. It still has a slight rake but not very noticeable.
Sponsored