Lemon Law in Florida?

cool rod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum, 2013 Mustang
I've never received an OTA update in my Job 1 April-built truck. I paid for the Blue Cruise hardware but can't use it because the necessary software hasn't been released. I've read here that there might be a computer chip that isn't working properly, it was a known issue but installed anyway to get the early vehicles to their new owners.

I feel I've been promised one thing and given another. The features that were important enough to me to pay $67,000 for my truck weren't delivered.

Is this a reason to file a Lemon Law claim in Florida?
Sponsored

charliecbp

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Limited PowerBoost
I've never received an OTA update in my Job 1 April-built truck. I paid for the Blue Cruise hardware but can't use it because the necessary software hasn't been released. I've read here that there might be a computer chip that isn't working properly, it was a known issue but installed anyway to get the early vehicles to their new owners.

I feel I've been promised one thing and given another. The features that were important enough to me to pay $67,000 for my truck weren't delivered.

Is this a reason to file a Lemon Law claim in Florida?
I have all of the same issues on a February Built Limited, I am contemplating going through the Better Business Bureau to get it resolved, I'm tired of getting a different story each time I call Ford.