Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
'21 F-150, '08 4Runner, '66 LeMans, '21 CanAm X3
Occupation
sales idiot
I've actually owned an 08 4Runner and I assure you the F150 has more shoulder room. I could rest my arm on the arm rest on the 4Runner easily, I have to extend my elbow out more hit the arm rest on the F150.
You were right, sir. The F-150 has GREAT shoulder room, and the leg room is just fine. Thanks!
Sponsored

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
You were right, sir. The F-150 has GREAT shoulder room, and the leg room is just fine. Thanks!
Glad it is working out for you! Enjoy

BaySide1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Super Crew 5.5Ft Bed
Occupation
Medical Equipment Repair
Hi Folks-
I'm a wee bit worried that the kick-out as the center console sweeps forward into the center instrument stack is going to be an issue for leg room for us taller/larger folks. it is more pronounced and has a sharper edge than on the outgoing 2020 models. If any of you exceedingly tall/large folks are out there who have test-driven or sat in one of these new trucks could weigh in, that would be fantastic. Kick-out circled below (the kick out itself is the silver bezel). Any other pictures from above would help too. Thanks!

Lariat Interior 2021 Ford F-150 c.jpg
NOT AN ISSUE- I am 6'3" and 270 and it is not an issue for me. My left knee does hit the door a bit buut it was the same in my 2018 too

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
Looks like I’m late to the thread but I’m 6’7” and this is the first vehicle I’ve driven where I don’t push the seat back as far as it’ll go. Plenty of leg room for me.

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
I am not super tall, though I have a 34" inseam and wide enough shoulders that whenever I get a bicycle, I need to change the handlebars to 8-10cm wider ones for proper wrist placement.

As far as comfort, I wish that there was either an extra few inches of legroom where the firewall is, or that the adjustable steering column could extend a little more.

Even though I have the bench seats, the seats in my 2006 Silverado with console seemed bigger, though the fact that I have bench seats is probably why. So if you do get a truck without the center console, try one out first.

All I know is that I can't stand center consoles, especially on long trips where I like to stretch out my legs with cruise control on. Ford really needs to have better options when it comes to consoles and console shifters.

One problem I have been having is slamming my hand hard against the A-pillar grab handle when backing out of my driveway. The handle is way too close to the steering wheel, even with the column pulled all the way out!

Mortonsk9s

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 and 2022 F150
Occupation
Engineering
I am 6’6” 250 and it’s fine no issues
Sponsored