Leer HF650M - Discount

tylthom7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Fx4
Occupation
Retired
Well my HF650M arrived Wednesday and as I learned in other posts the support rod clips were broken. No response or acknowledgment from Leer - email and contact us web form - I also read about Leer’s poor customer service but I took a chance and now I’m regretting it. I don’t want to return the product over broken clips but it is very aggravating trying to deal with Leer so far. I like the cover for many reasons but hate it for this one....
Sponsored

jabrego

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4X4 Lariat 501A Sport
Occupation
Engineer
Well my HF650M arrived Wednesday and as I learned in other posts the support rod clips were broken. No response or acknowledgment from Leer - email and contact us web form - I also read about Leer’s poor customer service but I took a chance and now I’m regretting it. I don’t want to return the product over broken clips but it is very aggravating trying to deal with Leer so far. I like the cover for many reasons but hate it for this one....
No respond through email. So Call. I called leer customer support. They send me the clips. Easy call to make.

tylthom7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Fx4
Occupation
Retired
No respond through email. So Call. I called leer customer support. They send me the clips. Easy call to make.
No phone number on their website but I did locate a possible number on google. Of course, no response. Any chance you have the number you used? I’m about ready to pull the plug and return it. There are other covers I like just as well. Thanks

Last edited:

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
No phone number on their website but I did locate a possible number on google. Of course, no response. Any chance you have the number you used? I’m about ready to pull the plug and return it. There are other covers I like just as well. Thanks
According to their warranty manual they have three regional stores. https://www.leer.com/cms/delivery/media/MCXMHWO725CFDY7CA3FKUNKXD5VU

The East region is:
LEER EAST
3560 Housels Run Road Milton, PA 17847

Which when you pull up that address on google give you a phone number of: (570) 742-2647
https://goo.gl/maps/8M7gqGXX3hJ9Qm236

Good Luck! I’m considering this one but if their customer service is this bad I may choose a different brand.

OnceAnEagle

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F 150 Lariat Supercab Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Never had a tonneau before but looking at Leer 650 quad for my 2021 Lariat Supercab. Does the quad cover lock at each fold so you can drive partially open? Is it quiet? How stable driving with the prop rods extended and locked? Does it detach like a Lomax? Like the latch opening concept more than pulling on a cable.

Sponsored

ColoradoHunter

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired
Never had a tonneau before but looking at Leer 650 quad for my 2021 Lariat Supercab. Does the quad cover lock at each fold so you can drive partially open? Is it quiet? How stable driving with the prop rods extended and locked? Does it detach like a Lomax? Like the latch opening concept more than pulling on a cable.
The 2nd panel doesn't lock but the third and 4th do.

I haven't noticed any noise from mine while driving with it completely closed.

I haven't driven with it locked open yet.

Very easy removal, two thumb screws. Takes a minute or two.

SuperDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
These are the two I am leaning towards for when I do actually get a new truck. I actually got to see a Leer 650 on someone's truck last week and looked it over. Like many of you here, I really like the pinch latches vs. the cable type of the Armorflex. Pretty sure I will go with the Leer when the time comes.
Sponsored