Leer HF350M Tonneau Cover installed

bcaseyk

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT FX4
Purchased from autoaccessoriesgarage.com and I got it in 3 business days after ordering for about $100 under MSRP.

The HF350M seems to be a happy medium between the Extang Solid Fold 2.0 and the Bakflip MX4. I personally like the above the bedrail look and the Leer folds up completely whereas the Extang does not. The Leer's latch mechanism is in theory more secure than the MX4's and the cover does not require drain tubes.

This is my first tonneau cover so I don't have anything to compare this to, but so far so good - no leaking or anything else out of the ordinary. It can be secured in three positions as shown below!

Ford F-150 Leer HF350M Tonneau Cover installed IMG_0761
Ford F-150 Leer HF350M Tonneau Cover installed IMG_0762
Ford F-150 Leer HF350M Tonneau Cover installed IMG_0760
Ford F-150 Leer HF350M Tonneau Cover installed IMG_0754
Sponsored

N2Wind

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150
I am looking for a cover and this one is at the top of my list now. My big question is does it stay straight? I am a bit OCD. On my previous Tundra, I had a hardcover (not sure the brand) but it was hard to keep it straight. I do not know what brand and I don't see and with the locking mechanism it had, so hopefully they have moved on to better things.

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Couple questions that aren’t in the details on that site:

How well does it work with opening and closing the tailgate? Do you have to lift and reclose the cover to get a properly seal or is it a seal that can work both ways?

Do you know what the weight rating is? Not that I live in an area where I would ever see a snow load but just a metric I have been using to compare covers with the idea that a more durable cover can handle a larger load.

Finally, how is the powdercoat finish? I’ve heard of some covers scratching easily, does this one seem pretty durable to you in that way?

I like that it’s made from a fiberglass/polymer.

tx_Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 XL 2.7L Ecoboost
I like your wheel/tire combo what are they?
Sponsored