First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Looks great. Waiting on my LeadFoot order. Can I ask where you purchased the stickers from?

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
How are you liking your BW hitch? Thinking of getting that same one.

ryanc111

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leadfoot Powerboost
How are you liking your BW hitch? Thinking of getting that same one.
I'm on year 10 of my BW hitch and about to move it to my third truck - love it. Just be sure to remove and lightly grease the pins once or twice a year depending on where you live/drive. I didn't do that at first and when I moved it from truck 1 to 2 the pins were seized. Ended up taking all of the tricks to get them out (heat, PB Blaster, sledge hammer) but now that I keep an eye on them I've had zero issues.

Sponsored

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
I'm on year 10 of my BW hitch and about to move it to my third truck - love it. Just be sure to remove and lightly grease the pins once or twice a year depending on where you live/drive. I didn't do that at first and when I moved it from truck 1 to 2 the pins were seized. Ended up taking all of the tricks to get them out (heat, PB Blaster, sledge hammer) but now that I keep an eye on them I've had zero issues.
Good to know. Was also looking at this Anderson hitch as well.

https://andersenhitches.com/collections/rapid-hitch/products/rapid-hitch

Grussell59

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat
Occupation
Self Employed
The weather has been consistently crappy on the weekends here in Colorado since I bought my truck. I want to clay bar it and then put a good coat of wax on it. The 29" snow storm two weekends ago left a 3' snow drift in my driveway and all of the streets in my neighbor. I tore the splash shield loose under the transmission, so I am upgrading to the RCI steel skid plates. Front engine skid plates installed and waiting on the transmission skid plate to be manufactured. RCI is about 45 minuts from my house. Here are some pictures of my lead Foot. The front air dams are being replaced under warranty when the dealer gets them in. The lower hung up on the upper when retracting. Broke the lower and deformed the upper as you can see in the picture. Your clean truck gives me inspiration for the next good weather weekend!

Ford F-150 Lead foot gray build in progress TRUCK

Ford F-150 Lead foot gray build in progress Front Skid Plate