Sponsored

Lariat Sport or Lariat Chrome yet in Black? and when can Canadians order one?

Coyote

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lariat 2.7
Occupation
Accountant
Has anyone seen pics of a Lariat Sport or Lariat Chrome yet in Black? Also when can we order on Ford.ca

Thnks
Sponsored

GerhardCA

First Name
Gerhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey Crossroad
Occupation
Professional Services Manager
I've already ordered mine on 20 Aug 2020. Lariat Sport for that matter.

OP
OP
Coyote

Coyote

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lariat 2.7
Occupation
Accountant
Thanks for the reply, I can order one here too (Vancouver), but I want to build and price one on Ford.ca. Do you know when they will arrive on the dealer lots?

Congrats on your order!, when are you expecting it and maybe post some pics? I'm torn between black chrome and black sport, I think the black is too black and the chrome is too "chromy". Majority I see on the road seems to be sport these days though

GerhardCA

First Name
Gerhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey Crossroad
Occupation
NO idea when it will arrive. I don't expect Canadians to get their trucks (no matter how early they ordered) before December, maybe even January.
My truck is still in "scheduled" status, so no VIN number, assembly dates etc.
I went for Sport (black grill obviously) and velocity blue.

xiaowudao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
I'm in BC Canada and ordered a 502 lariat sport in velocity blue as well! Are you worried about how the red interior will look with the blue? I'm on the fence about that haha..

My dealer also told me December or January arrival

Sponsored

Sparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I ordered a Lariat (Edmonton) snd went with the chrome. I was considering the Sport but really im not a fan of red trim interior. For me I prefer the chrome over the red interior. My dealer is saying late dec or Jan.

Canada-guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150
Occupation
Sales
Also ordered mine in August have yet to get VIN or ETA. I went Lariat 501A Carbonized grey with sport package. 502A is loaded with self driving feature that I just do not need for the extra like 5000$. Rear heated seats for the kids? As if lol I’m in Ontario

Sparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
The 502a package seemed like a fairly good deal in Canada. In the US it is about $7000US and in Canada it is a little over $4000CAN. Not sure why we get a better deal. I understand if you don’t want or need it but i really like the adaptive cruise control.

Dantracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
For those of you that have ordered, did you already negotiate a price with your dealer? What kind of discounts are you getting? I've never purchased a truck before but was told that you can usually get at least $10k plus off the MSRP.

GerhardCA

First Name
Gerhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey Crossroad
Occupation
For those of you that have ordered, did you already negotiate a price with your dealer? What kind of discounts are you getting? I've never purchased a truck before but was told that you can usually get at least $10k plus off the MSRP.
My Dealer said that because I ordered during employee pricing I will get either that deal in terms of price, or if the deals of the day when it arrives are better, i can take that so I am pretty good with that.

Also, as for the interior, its not the "red" as it was in the Gen13 trucks. It seems to lean more towards something between red and brown. Not too worried about it. I like the mix, as long as the steering wheel is black (that goes for any color in a car/truck for me)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Coyote

Coyote

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lariat 2.7
Occupation
Accountant
My Dealer said that because I ordered during employee pricing I will get either that deal in terms of price, or if the deals of the day when it arrives are better, i can take that so I am pretty good with that.

Also, as for the interior, its not the "red" as it was in the Gen13 trucks. It seems to lean more towards something between red and brown. Not too worried about it. I like the mix, as long as the steering wheel is black (that goes for any color in a car/truck for me)
I think they call that color "Carmine"? Anyways yes I agree and same thing here you get the pricing when you order it or the pricing when it comes in whichever is cheaper and about 10K off sticker is pretty good / minimum though, I think some employee pricing went as high as 15,000 off MSRP. I might order mine in May so I can actually see one first and get the full reclining seats sorted out and it will land during employee pricing in summer and hopefully COVID is over.

xiaowudao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I also ordered during employee pricing and got about 2.5% below invoice, and they told me at time of delivery if Ford has a better incentive going on then I can switch to that. However I'm pretty happy with the price I got which is about 10k off MSRP.

Boosted0407

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2016 BMW 340i, 2018 BMW X1
I also ordered during employee pricing and got about 2.5% below invoice, and they told me at time of delivery if Ford has a better incentive going on then I can switch to that. However I'm pretty happy with the price I got which is about 10k off MSRP.
What dealership did you go to? I was quoted $1000 below invoice, which came to about $5k off MSRP.

xiaowudao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
What dealership did you go to? I was quoted $1000 below invoice, which came to about $5k off MSRP.
West Coast Ford Lincoln in Maple Ridge BC. I went to about 7 dealers total and this one had the best deal. most of the others weren't even ready to order a 2021 and told me to come back in a few months

Dantracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
Has any other Canadians received a private cash offer? I just got one in my email for $750.
Sponsored