First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
They didn't have Atlas Blue either but I contacted them and they added them. Might be worth a shot.
Does it wrap around the bar or is it only on the one surface?
Sponsored

OP
OP
thebigdu

thebigdu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Sport PowerBoost
If you just want the red strip to go on the center bar, Tufskinz has pre-cut adhesive strips you can just stick on. I bought a blue one a month or two ago and it was a quality product and the color was a perfect match. It is not a thin vinyl sticker, it is thicker with 3M double-sided tape on the back.

Tufskinz Grille Accent Trim
Hey, any pics of the Tufskinz grill strip installed on your truck? Thanks!

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 157wb

Sponsored

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
I'm in the camp that thinks the Lariat Sport grille looks like it belongs on an XL, but not sure how to dress it up. This stuff finally is back in stock, supposedly a good match for Iconic Silver. Not sure if I'll do the two big bars or just the center strip. I ordered a chunk yesterday.

https://metrorestyling.com/products/hexis-gloss-meteorite-grey-metallic-vinyl-wrap-hx20990b
20220624_202019.jpg
the grill has grown on me, but I would like to try 1 of 2 things

1. paint match/wrap the center stripe to match body color
2. I want to see if I can make my own center light bar like in this grill (I don't trust a random grill from china, though I may buy one just to look at it..as you can see the light doesn't match)

Ford F-150 Lariat Sport Grille Insert - Opinions Wanted 1660230015924

OP
OP
thebigdu

thebigdu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
the grill has grown on me, but I would like to try 1 of 2 things

1. paint match/wrap the center stripe to match body color
2. I want to see if I can make my own center light bar like in this grill (I don't trust a random grill from china, though I may buy one just to look at it..as you can see the light doesn't match)

1660230015924.png
Looks interesting. Personally, I would like to see a version of this grille without the light bar.

OP
OP
thebigdu

thebigdu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm in the camp that thinks the Lariat Sport grille looks like it belongs on an XL, but not sure how to dress it up. This stuff finally is back in stock, supposedly a good match for Iconic Silver. Not sure if I'll do the two big bars or just the center strip. I ordered a chunk yesterday.

https://metrorestyling.com/products/hexis-gloss-meteorite-grey-metallic-vinyl-wrap-hx20990b
20220624_202019.jpg
Yeah, I can't quite figure out what it is, but the grille just looks kind of 'raw' from the factory, or unfinished. It definitely doesn't belong on a $70k+ truck. I'm still not sure if I prefer the BAP front-end overall, but the BAP grille definitely looks more finished.

Post some pics of your finished grille with the vinyl installed in this thread, if you don't mind.

Sponsored

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 157wb
Yeah, I can't quite figure out what it is, but the grille just looks kind of 'raw' from the factory, or unfinished. It definitely doesn't belong on a $70k+ truck. I'm still not sure if I prefer the BAP front-end overall, but the BAP grille definitely looks more finished.

Post some pics of your finished grille with the vinyl installed in this thread, if you don't mind.
I will but it may be a while, I am off to Europe for business until around Labor Day.