Lariat Powerboost payload stickers?

eff150

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 3 series
I feel as if I have sleuthed every corner of the internet and can't find any of these suckers. I know there is a thread for XLT's but no Lariat's??

Looking to get a fairly well optioned Lariat - 502a, PB, tow tech, fx4. But will step down to XLT if need be.

Thanks!
Sponsored

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
In the same boat, I don't feel comfortable ordering until I see a few. Cannot seem to find any (have a whole other thread looking to figure out weights)

OP
OP

eff150

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 3 series
In the same boat, I don't feel comfortable ordering until I see a few. Cannot seem to find any (have a whole other thread looking to figure out weights)
Ok. I think it would be pretty easy to figure out if we knew a definitive weight difference between the powerboost and the 3.5, but with all the different axles and lack of documentation of what is actually included in certain packages it is very difficult to figure out.

I'm hoping that with a few more weeks of production we'll be able to figure it out.

Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/?VIN=1FTFW1ED8MFA61271

This one is in transit to my local dealer and you bet your a$$ I am showing up immediately to drive it before anyone buys it. I will take pics of the stickers of course. But I don't see anything that would make it any different in weight from a KR 601A, Plat 701A or Limited powerboosts we've been seeing. It will be right around 1300#.

What are you thinking of removing from this build? (check the window sticker)

The ETA date says Monday but based on last time I will add 2 days and expect it Wednesday.

OP
OP

eff150

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 3 series
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/?VIN=1FTFW1ED8MFA61271

This one is in transit to my local dealer and you bet your a$$ I am showing up immediately to drive it before anyone buys it. I will take pics of the stickers of course. But I don't see anything that would make it any different in weight from a KR 601A, Plat 701A or Limited powerboosts we've been seeing. It will be right around 1300#.

What are you thinking of removing from this build? (check the window sticker)

The ETA date says Monday but based on last time I will add 2 days and expect it Wednesday.
tow tech instead of max tow
No moonroof
Standard 18” wheels instead of optional 20”

thinking these options may net 100#

thanks for going to check it out. How do you find scheduled arrival date?

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Whoops!! That one is NOT yet in transit I looked at the wrong tab. My bad! It was built 2 days ago so its probably 2 weeks out. Dangit!

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
tow tech instead of max tow
No moonroof
Standard 18” wheels instead of optional 20”

thinking these options may net 100#

thanks for going to check it out. How do you find scheduled arrival date?
I used ETA as the "arrival" date. Last time I tracked a King Ranch and it was dead on, by evening it switched from "In Transit" to "Delivered" but the sales at the dealership had no idea where it was until 2 days later when it was on the dealer website inventory.

OP
OP

eff150

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 3 series
Welp. Looks like I’m spending tomorrow plugging my dealers vins into the tool to see if there’s any scheduled to arrive soon.... but like you said I’m thinking two weeks until these start really rolling out.
Sponsored