Sponsored

Lariat interior

Mabes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
So I’ve been wanting the lariat sport but I hate the red dashboard. Now I’m seeing if it’s possible to get a plain black interior if I get the chrome package instead. I’ve been looking at the build and price but wanted to make sure it wasn’t a glitch in the system
Sponsored

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
So I’ve been wanting the lariat sport but I hate the red dashboard. Now I’m seeing if it’s possible to get a plain black interior if I get the chrome package instead. I’ve been looking at the build and price but wanted to make sure it wasn’t a glitch in the system
Yes only the sport has a red interior. Black is available with or without chrome I believe.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
You can get a standard or chrome package lariat with an all black interior.

If you haven’t already, though, there are some good photos on the Lariat Sport interior that some of our members have added on another thread. I’ve got a Lariat sport on order and it’s definitely more of a chocolate brown than a red color. Just so you can see real life photos instead of the CGI build and price.
Sponsored